1. Well at least i think you can show some skill in kitchen. Post us what u made for lunch today. Jk :D
    when you get raped on the forums and runs out of excuses

2. when you get raped on the forums and runs out of excuses
    Raped on forum? Where the hell u see rape here?

3. when you get raped on the forums and runs out of excuses
    Full upgraded malevolent warrior deals 5k more dps than full tyranicall warrior.
    And she made a good achievement, she killed me in arena with high gear, she so proud while she gets fake casted 24/7.
    :D

4. QQ she has better gear QQ
    QQ she is 410k while I am 402k QQ
    QQ my warr sucks QQ

5. Gotta say, theres more fighting here on the forumz than ingame actually. Haha!!

I get the usual proskillyoubadbroEGO elitist shiz opinion arguments, thats normal about WoW.

Now, stop for a min and drop that part out of your toughts. Then continue.

Spoiler: Show
    I don't understand how can you not see that this is the only guild(sargeras) promoting worldPVP to such heights while most players/guild masters are to lazy/don't care/don't bother even to organize it. Theres a lot of time invesment in that.
    It makes the realm more appealing and interesting. If I were a hordy I'd join Bloodlust due to it being active in PvP and the leader actually organazing stuff like this. The whole concept seems really fun and appealing.
    You can continue with the usual proskillyoubadbroEGO elitist shiz opinion arguments, but ya gotta be honest and admit it, I wouldn't mind having more active guilds like this on both sides.

Thumbs up for you Ilyanah, motherwife1.2milpesos22ndfloraparmentowner(central izedairconditionwithanunlimitedpublicinternet?)not ordinarydkguildleader and w/e else I haven't read on these threads haha!!
    But Srsly. Great job, keep it up :)

6. QQ she has better gear QQ
    QQ she is 410k while I am 402k QQ
    QQ my warr sucks QQ
    440?
    Ask any shaman/disc to survive that burst with hpala :D
    im not qq its a fact

7. 440?
    Ask any shaman/disc to survive that burst with hpala :D
    im not qq its a fact
    Why don't you cc her while she's using burst? I mean you have hex disarm fear slows. Maybe you should get a Different warrior. Skill>gear. Remember that.

8. Why don't you cc her while she's using burst? I mean you have hex disarm fear slows. Maybe you should get. Different warrior. Skill>gear. Remember that.
    U cant do anything when she bug abuse glyph.
    U cant do anything vs dk's with that fking glyph hope its fixed soon.

9. they tried to kill alliance on frostwolf realm

in 5 mins raid over

10. U cant do anything when she bug abuse glyph.
    U cant do anything vs dk's with that fking glyph hope its fixed soon.
    If you say she's abusing a glyph report her. But I can see all you do is QQ. And btw you don know your warrior is playing the most op class right now right? So I don't see why can't win vs dk hpala lol I mean I played shadow boomkin last night at 1800 mmr and beat warrior hpala don't see why you can't beat dk hpala

11. If you say she's abusing a glyph report her. But I can see all you do is QQ. And btw you don know your warrior is playing the most op class right now right? So I don't see why can't win vs dk hpala lol I mean I played shadow boomkin last night at 1800 mmr and beat warrior hpala don't see why you can't beat dk hpala
    Im not qq . Ilyanah is just funny when she had tyra gear back in s13 she couldnt do a damn thing and suddenly she got 10 grev items she acts like god lol

12. The hate ist real, nerds jealous as hell

13. The hate ist real, nerds jealous as hell
    On what to be jealous? For camping allys vendors? Season just starded . Judge at the end.

14. Im not qq . Ilyanah is just funny when she had tyra gear back in s13 she couldnt do a damn thing and suddenly she got 10 grev items she acts like god lol
    Bro, I inspected her in durotar, she has only 3 pieces grievous and all Tyranny. She's just geared like any ordinary player. Very killable. But I wonder how she got a donor mount, it shows in forums she Isn't a donater..

15. Bro, I inspected her in durotar, she has only 3 pieces grievous and all Tyranny. She's just geared like any ordinary player. Very killable. But I wonder how she got a donor mount, it shows in forums she Isn't a donater..
    3 pieces? How she have 437k in frost presence? Goddamn.

First ... 45678 Last