1. Bro, I inspected her in durotar, she has only 3 pieces grievous and all Tyranny. She's just geared like any ordinary player. Very killable. But I wonder how she got a donor mount, it shows in forums she Isn't a donater..
    Evers heard of gifting

2. You should give Verbally Violent some respect.
    Well I was against you :D. Can I brag about this? :D. These aren't randoms, Isn't it?

Raped on forum? Where the hell u see rape here?
    people can be undegeared, but this is kinda pathetic. your bugged warrior should make up for her glyph byg or w/e youre blaming on.

cause you know, skill > gear??????????????

3. people can be undegeared, but this is kinda pathetic. your bugged warrior should make up for her glyph byg or w/e youre blaming on.

cause you know, skill > gear??????????????
    bugged varrior? like I said season just started. Ill see what will u get at the end of it. skill > gear?
    What u got at the end of s13? Whats ur highest achiv? Cut it will be same for you when this season ends.

4. I think most of you guys should get a life, and this thread should be closed.

5. bugged varrior? like I said season just started. Ill see what will u get at the end of it. skill > gear?
    What u got at the end of s13? Whats ur highest achiv? Cut it will be same for you when this season ends.
    oh no you didnt "omfg what ur best pvp achieve?????????????? pro player hereeeee got 2k on multen???"
    doesn't matter what i got, im not claiming to be good or using excuses like you are.
    Acutally, i dont even pvp , so i could say 0 if that makes you feel any better :)

and yes warrior bug? for someone claiming to be decent in pvp you should know about this
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/12360

6. oh no you didnt "omfg what ur best pvp achieve?????????????? pro player hereeeee got 2k on multen???" doesn't matter what i got, im not claiming to be good or using excuses like you are, acutally, i dont even pvp :)

and yes warrior bug? for someone claiming to be decent in pvp you should know about this
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/12360
    Did I ever wrote any topic about that ? Im not excuse . I said gg on wins .. but im being real about pillar bug.

7. Did I ever wrote any topic about that ? Im not excuse . I said gg on wins .. but im being real about pillar bug.
    "im not using excuses, but..." finishes with an excuse.
    You could just easily go back to everything you wrote in this thread and reread, or are you incapable of doing so and want me to quote every excuse? :)

8. Are you making lots of premade BG's ?

9. Are you making lots of premade BG's ?
    at peek hours like 4-8pm server time, we have 4-6 premades running. 24/7 for sure we have premades going all day.

10. I think it is really great for Horde to have a serious pvp guild like that. :D

Good job and kuddo to Bloodlust Guild. I know they are great

Still, I see a lot of bashing lately from people. Well, they hate you cause they ain't you I guess

lol, yeah, show the alliance some muscle

11. I am considering to join this guild, because lots of people from Relax Bro We Got this move to other realms i dont know why and from one week online players are 5-6....:(

12. We went to retail because we accomplished everything there is on Molten.We didn't needed forum posts about killing afk ppl at the vendors or make drama on forums to get known.Now,even after we left,Bloodlust will still not be able to crawl out of the murloc type of guilds hole,Stealthed Rogues are still miles over you.

13. We went to retail because we accomplished everything
    Well, whatever you say. /salute

14. Wow, if this isn't making people feel a little sad, I don't know what will.

15. Wow, if this isn't making people feel a little sad, I don't know what will.
    A lesson learned the hard way. Never be too cocky and underestimate everyone. :D

First ... 5678 Last