1. They can only do something vs random players and vs verbal violents in rated bg's.
    Idk how can u brag about that?
    You should give Verbally Violent some respect.
    Well I was against you :D. Can I brag about this? :D. These aren't randoms, Isn't it?

2. Girl, I'll never give you respect u know why?
    Beating full tyranical players with 440k hp , blowing up all cds with abusing glyph to kill resto shaman?

and u brag about that?

I saw you in rated battlegrounds when u played at Anarchy and it was enough to me to say what kind of player are you.

But , nvm congrats on wins, glyph will be fixed i'll have full grevious eventually and i'll see you than.

Keep abusing more stuff cuz it will be fixed soon.

3. Dont say those rated's from anarchy were unorganized cuz bragged around defeating verbal violent :)
    Well thats u, posting only wins, u'll lose eventually and u lose ofc why dont u post that :D

4. Dont say those rated's from anarchy were unorganized cuz bragged around defeating verbal violent :)
    Well thats u, posting only wins, u'll lose eventually and u lose ofc why dont u post that :D
    I never lost against you. sorry. Not even, IN ARENA :D

5. I never lost against you. sorry. Not even, IN ARENA :D
    Ye u did in rated bgs. However be proud wining lowgeared folks with glyph abuse. Well i cant outheal ur dmg but at least i juked your mindfreeze 24/7. Cuz ur easy to juke :D

Gg on wins.

6. Ye u did in rated bgs. However be proud wining lowgeared folks with glyph abuse. Well i cant outheal ur dmg but at least i juked your mindfreeze 24/7. Cuz ur easy to juke :D

Gg on wins.
    Do you believe in karma? Cuz none of these screenshots would be here if you didn't make such a cocky post. Wanna read it again?

They can only do something vs random players and vs verbal violents in rated bg's.
    Idk how can u brag about that?
    at least i know for sure that i wasn't against randoms and verbally violent XD.

7. Do you believe in karma? Cuz none of these screenshots would be here if you didn't make such a cocky post. Wanna read it again?
    Will u post screen when I defeat you? Ofc u wont. Ill get gear soon and we will be on same ilvl eventualy and u wont be able to kill me in 5 sec stun. Frost dk is way op now and you know it. And what did u acomplished with these screens anyway? What u achieved in s13? Nothing! While I had 1.8k in rated battlegrounds, u had 1k defeating vv and some pugs? U can be smartass geared dk but u have 0 skill. Ill meet u again be sure in that and ull suck when we get to that point of same gear and ofc I cant wait to see what will u do when they fix glyph.

8. The season just started there will be donors, there will be skilled players but you are not one of skilled players on this server. When we played rated battlegroumds vs relax and rogues I asked u when will your guild que for rated bgs u said when we get some gear and u never did that with bloodlost. Than you joined Anarchy every rated we had vs u we corpse camped your asses and u were in one of them. And now you got high op gear, I mean 440k frost dk vs 402k rshaman u cant compare that. We will meet on same ilvl and then ull suck like u did in s13. Peace out dear girl.
    Well at least i think you can show some skill in kitchen. Post us what u made for lunch today. Jk :D

9. locked down PVP vendor for 1 hour hen? what about locking down Orgrimmar for about that time

10. Will u post screen when I defeat you? Ofc u wont. Ill get gear soon and we will be on same ilvl eventualy and u wont be able to kill me in 5 sec stun. Frost dk is way op now and you know it. And what did u acomplished with these screens anyway? What u achieved in s13? Nothing! While I had 1.8k in rated battlegrounds, u had 1k defeating vv and some pugs? U can be smartass geared dk but u have 0 skill. Ill meet u again be sure in that and ull suck when we get to that point of same gear and ofc I cant wait to see what will u do when they fix glyph.
    don't worry my fellow ally, i already did what's required.

11. don't worry my fellow ally, i already did what's required.
    Bro when server came on after wipe she was in same mood with guild like these days but the difference is back than almost every1 had same gear and they couldnt do a deamn thing to make them famous. Well they can be famous now camping ally honor vendors hahaahahahahaha
    They are so proud but same thing will happen she will leave bl as soon is every1 same geared :D. She did that once she will do that twice

No matter what u do, camping sw, camping elvyn, camping honor vendors, your guild ilyanah will never be as famous as rogues and relax bro. I had games in rated bgs that u can only dream to have. Cuz they have pvp achievements in s13 while u had nothing. I think for you at the end of this season only achievement you will have considering true pvp will be duelist . Ge ge

12. Will u post screen when I defeat you? Ofc u wont. Ill get gear soon and we will be on same ilvl eventualy and u wont be able to kill me in 5 sec stun. Frost dk is way op now and you know it. And what did u acomplished with these screens anyway? What u achieved in s13? Nothing! While I had 1.8k in rated battlegrounds, u had 1k defeating vv and some pugs? U can be smartass geared dk but u have 0 skill. Ill meet u again be sure in that and ull suck when we get to that point of same gear and ofc I cant wait to see what will u do when they fix glyph.

The season just started there will be donors, there will be skilled players but you are not one of skilled players on this server. When we played rated battlegroumds vs relax and rogues I asked u when will your guild que for rated bgs u said when we get some gear and u never did that with bloodlost. Than you joined Anarchy every rated we had vs u we corpse camped your asses and u were in one of them. And now you got high op gear, I mean 440k frost dk vs 402k rshaman u cant compare that. We will meet on same ilvl and then ull suck like u did in s13. Peace out dear girl.
    Well at least i think you can show some skill in kitchen. Post us what u made for lunch today. Jk :D

Bro when server came on after wipe she was in same mood with guild like these days but the difference is back than almost every1 had same gear and they couldnt do a deamn thing to make them famous. Well they can be famous now camping ally honor vendors hahaahahahahaha
    They are so proud but same thing will happen she will leave bl as soon is every1 same geared :D. She did that once she will do that twice

No matter what u do, camping sw, camping elvyn, camping honor vendors, your guild ilyanah will never be as famous as rogues and relax bro. I had games in rated bgs that u can only dream to have. Cuz they have pvp achievements in s13 while u had nothing. I think for you at the end of this season only achievement you will have considering true pvp will be duelist . Ge ge
    I actually enjoyed reading this :D

13. Omagash, this looks fun :x hope i can finish work until Sunday. Have fun! :D

14. This is called, raped on forums. Best damn thing I ever seen here! Must have felt good owning that rubtotem. I don't like his guts either.

First ... 34567 ... Last