Prolok

Lol

It's not a house, it's called a condominium, we just moved here 2 months ago. I bought it at a price of 1.2 million (Peso). I am up high here at the 22nd floor, centralized air condition with an unlimited public internet (free), I have to sub' for my own internet though, public internet is not for gaming :D. I have a car 2010 Honda Civic, a husband and a beautiful daughter. My life is as great as it can be. Why would I need more attention? This is just my playground, so come and play!

Oh do I have to mention that the whole family is a gamer? My daughter plays Minecraft and she is practicing to be a professional gamer at an early age, her idols are Tradechat and LDShadowlady on youtube. My husband plays LoL and Dota 2 with his friends.. I hate moba games. I like MMo like WoW. Which I have been playing for 10 years.
    Ily play dota 2 xD
    Pinoys are noob
    in dota2

no offense xD..:P

2. We are recognized, more popular, crazy, kickass and a more fun guild. IDK about you guys. We don't care for what you have to say.. Were having lots of fun and that's all that matters. And this is just the beggining. So prepare you butts, cuz were about to kick them some more.
    Sargeras Horde is an absolute pathetic joke. Like seriously, I'm used to playing US retail as Alliance and compared to that Sargeras is heaven. I've never won this much random PVP in my life. What's more, the only reason you're "recognized" is because of the laughable tryhard posts you make everytime your guild raids manage to kill some random scrubbies out in the world.

"We went over to the enemy PVP vendor and made trouble for a little while, time to make a triumphant post about it, but not until after I finish up this banner art to commemorate finally actually completing the For The Horde achieve!"

Ridiculous. Your faction sucks hardcore and nobody would even mention you if you didn't make these stupid threads.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

3. Sargeras Horde is an absolute pathetic joke. Like seriously, I'm used to playing US retail as Alliance and compared to that Sargeras is heaven. I've never won this much random PVP in my life. What's more, the only reason you're "recognized" is because of the laughable tryhard posts you make everytime your guild raids manage to kill some random scrubbies out in the world.

"We went over to the enemy PVP vendor and made trouble for a little while, time to make a triumphant post about it, but not until after I finish up this banner art to commemorate finally actually completing the For The Horde achieve!"

Ridiculous. Your faction sucks hardcore and nobody would even mention you if you didn't make these stupid threads.
    haha horde seem to suck because alliance have more geared donors because near everyone went human that could. and they're only recognized cuz of blah blah reason, yet most of these other pvp guilds are only recognized because ilyanah mentions them hahahaha.

and.. i'm the one who made the banner art while bored at work, and i'm not a bloodlust member, never have been.

though you seem rather jealous that no one mentions you.. maybe you should start making stupid threads, instead of stupid posts ;)

4. Sargeras Horde is an absolute pathetic joke. Like seriously, I'm used to playing US retail as Alliance and compared to that Sargeras is heaven. I've never won this much random PVP in my life. What's more, the only reason you're "recognized" is because of the laughable tryhard posts you make everytime your guild raids manage to kill some random scrubbies out in the world.

She appears to be living in a world where she's the special snowflake of Sargeras PvP. However in reality little to no one really cares about it, she appears to be under the impression that majority of players check forums, only a handful of people really do, no use in arguing about it really. What's interesting is that majority of people don't even bother to defend the city or these places, there's literally no point really, the days of city raids are long past, that only works on highly populated realms on retail and even than majority just don't give two ****s.

It's best to simply let out a big sigh and move along.

First ... 678