1. Bloodlust News: Alliance PvP Vendor 1 hr Lockdown

"Bloodlust Art, Made by "Nazty" on forums. Thank you for this art.

Now.. Who says "Horde sucks" in Sargeras, huh?

No videos as of now. I'm too tired to edit. :D

2. so you are saying that horde is good at pvp because you as one organized raid killed some number of totally unorganized alliance players ? basically with 0 healers bcs they wasn´t in group and stuff? :D & wasn´t stack buffed and stuff :P

3. so you are saying that horde is good at pvp because you as one organized raid killed some number of totally unorganized alliance players ? basically with 0 healers bcs they wasn´t in group and stuff? :D & wasn´t stack buffed and stuff :P
    Hahahaha :D

4. Look the picture while u make selfie im kicking someone there with name "opawngaputot" :D:D:D
    and i used in time to be bigger haha

5. so you are saying that horde is good at pvp because you as one organized raid killed some number of totally unorganized alliance players ? basically with 0 healers bcs they wasn´t in group and stuff? :D & wasn´t stack buffed and stuff :P
    They can only do something vs random players and vs verbal violents in rated bg's.
    Idk how can u brag about that?

6. Yeah I don't really understand it either but eh at least they have something to brag about now.

7. And who said sargeras wasnt active :D

8. That first Screeny would be so good if there wasn't that ugly UI there :(

9. Yeah I don't really understand it either but eh at least they have something to brag about now.
    Oh no, this was nothing for us... This was just like.. eating junk foods. There's more to brag about.

Here. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=278294 Knock yourself out. :D

10. "Bloodlust Art, Made by "Nazty" on forums. Thank you for this art.

Now.. Who says "Horde sucks" in Sargeras, huh?

No videos as of now. I'm too tired to edit. :D
    I gotta say. Im a super hater of the Alliance, but this Bloodlust art is pretty crazy :D

11. Now.. Who says "Horde sucks" in Sargeras, huh?
    As I know, alliance dominate bgs in Sargeras, same happens in Neltharion, even in Retail:

http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html

So I say: Horde sucks.

P.D: I has created a char in Sargeras with my last instant lvl 90 just for hunt you, but I will need a little of time to gear up.

12. The more dead Alliance the better!

13. I wish you all best but you will never be like and the stealthed rogues or relax bro we got this

* Cheers

14. *WTB attention in a kind of a desperate way"
    Oh well, people get fun out of different things in fact:
    - For some killing low levels as level 90 means that they are bad *** and the satisfaction of being able to being a bully in a game is great because some suffer it IRL and try to make others pay for their pain;
    -Raid a major city is tremendous awesome due to make all realm lag and kill some afks, low geared and random people that aren't even closer to being organised;
    - Camp vendors is also great, cuz you can actually stop other people from being able to get new items or just kill inactive people and low geared ones;
    for some those things i said before are just a waste of time and couldn't prove less your lack of skills to do the real thing. In other hand:
    - Some kick *** in a hard way in rated bg's;
    - Some kick *** in arena;
    - Some do both.

Anyone is free to waste their time in whatever they want but i can't really get any fun from camping vendors and much less for 1 hour... I would feel really bad 4 sure.

But oh well, have fun with your thing but try to don't want the community to acknowledge your guild as the best or something because in fact you aren't even closer to be even 1 of the best guilds in the realm, even if you all friends or whatever, which is ok but you should just share it with your own people in your own forum, get the moral high and practice more so you all can actually become what you seem to desire so badly here :D

123 ... Last