1. Twinking

Are there any twinked players on Frostwolf? if so, what seems to be the most popular bracket? :)

2. I am on sargeras trying to find people

3. I am on sargeras trying to find people
    I was thinking about sargeras but thought frostwolf would be easier due to the higher population

4. Oke bro, what twink you wanna make?
    Lvl 60?
    70?
    19?

we need to set lvl and focus on it if we want, maybe we can start a guild :) on ally (i prefer)

5. I already have a 19 disc priest who's just about done gearing. it's on horde and i already have a guild called <Twink> however i do have enough points to change to ally. hoping to make a community out of it with the guild

edit: lol crap. forgot about the level 40 requirement for faction change.

6. Thinking about a 39 or 49 on Frostwolf, Alliance.

7. Thinking about a 39 or 49 on Frostwolf, Alliance.
    feel free to join us ^-^ been speccing my new ally for a few hours now.

IGN: Tipper

8. Dont do 70-74 its hard broken on MOP. Special on Molten MOP.

9. I'm keen on doing the 39's bracket if anyone wants to get involved. It's such a fun bracket.

10. Imma make 19 twink to on frost wolf alliance.
    I find 39/49 a bit weird,

I want oldschool 60 or 19

11. Wrath Of The Lich Twinks, active since 2012 on the Alliance side. Right now we are the biggest and most active guild in the 10-19 bracket, on Deathwing Realm. We are always playing 2v2 and 3v3 Skirmish Arenas. Dueling and of course, Warsong Gulch. And when there's no Hordes playing we play on our 80s, PvP. Check http://www.wotlt.tumblr.com for more information. /farewell