1. Suggestion to post: Instead of just posting weak|weak|problem, for each spec you should put a spoiler and copy paste what the replies are for them so ppl get a better idea of what "weak" means.

2. [QUOTE=Pallzdani;2422918]If an attack does more damage than our remaining health it will just kill us without sacred shield proccing, I believe it's the same for Cauterize and Cheat Death but I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this or not

Of course it's not supposed to be like that lol. in AT , sacred shield always procced at 30%, never lower than that. Here it sometimes procs at 10% 15% and sometimes not at all. Cauterize doesn't proc half the time if you land a big crit which makes fire mages too squishy.

3. Unholy dks are not weak, lol. Gargoyle literally solos other dps while you train healer. It might not be 100% but its by no means weak.
    Enhance complaining about bugs but then doesn't reference enhance damage as bugged lol.

Probably the most important thing to fix is fears not breaking or teleporting across the map. Then fix boomkin because of how broken it is then finally fix mage orb breaking every cc apart from pure damage mages are kinda meh
    Gargoyle should do some morr damage. Necrotic strike deals 2k damage, scourge strike does 2.5k damage when specced into it, gargoyle can't be controled, ghoul's stun isn't working, gargoyle doesn't snapshot your stats, it's just like ghoul it increases its damage while your buffs are up, death coil heals way more than it should and the list can flow. Sure, dks works fine here, rofl.

4. CLASS | PvP

Warrior
    Arms - Warrior fear is a stun the first 3 seconds
    Pala
    Ret - Holy Wrath breaks vanish
    Mage
    Frost - Orb breaks CC, elemental CD not reset on cold snap
    Fire - Pyro doesnt "light up" when you have a proc
    Arcane - Mirror images break CC
    Priest
    Discipline - Penance randomly cancels after 2 ticks at times
    DK
    Unholy - Gargoyle solos people
    Shaman
    Enhancement - Fire Nova breaks mages invis and hunters camo regardless of flame shock being on anyone, and regardless of range

5. developers should look down at this thread and see whats up.

6. developers should look down at this thread and see whats up.
    Honestly, I appreciate with OP was trying to do here... But this thread is a disaster. Too much bickering, people being salty or just dicks, and a lot of vague issues such as "low damage".

7. How long is Neltharion up? Years?
    I have no idea why can't they fix the most important spells like Feral Bleed dmg, Elemental Fulmination dmg, etc, etc.. You guys didnt even realize these bugs on a PVE server?
    When we reported UA dispel dmg, they could fix that in hours..
    Btw this new update they just added has lots of fake information..

"Fulmination damage values have been corrected report #13162
    Rake damage has been fixed" no they have not.

8. How long is Neltharion up? Years?
    I have no idea why can't they fix the most important spells like Feral Bleed dmg, Elemental Fulmination dmg, etc, etc.. You guys didnt even realize these bugs on a PVE server?
    When we reported UA dispel dmg, they could fix that in hours..
    Btw this new update they just added has lots of fake information..

"Fulmination damage values have been corrected report #13162
    Rake damage has been fixed" no they have not.
    Warlocks do less damage now. Pets do near no damage. Soul burn: seed of corruption does not spread corruption upon the first tick. Conflagration sharing gcd with imp spells. So much more... ****ing hell lol

First 12