1. PvP/PvE|Balance/Bugs |Class/Spec |List

I think it would be a good idea if there was an upto date list of classes/specs that are too strong/weak/as it should be (due to bugs or other whatever).

For example, I heard demonlogy spec for warlock doesn't do as much damage as it should (I don't know if that's true but it's an example)

So if you guys lemme know class, spec, problem if any and why then I will try an keep an up to date list :)

CLASS | PvP | PvE | Why?

Warrior
    Arms -
    Fury -
    Prot -
    Pala
    Ret -
    Holy -
    Prot -
    Mage
    Frost -
    Fire -
    Arcane -
    Rogue
    Sub -
    Combat -
    Assasin -
    Priest
    Shadow -
    Holy -
    Discipline -
    DK
    Blood -
    Frost -
    Unholy - weak | weak | damage, scaling & Dark Simulacrum
    Druid
    Resto -
    Feral -
    Balance -
    Shaman
    Enhancement -
    Elemental -
    Resto -
    Warlock
    Demonology - weak | weak | damage & scaling
    Destruction -
    Affliction -
    Hunter
    Survival -
    Marksman -
    Beast Master -

2. Death Knight
    Unholy - 1. Gargoyle health, damage, stats, pathing, and targeting
    2. Scourge Strike - Damage too low
    3. Blood Strike
    4 . Dark Simulacrum - Does not copy certain spells
    5. Pet - Energy, skills, and stats
    6. Death Grip, not properly stopping cast that are casting /invulnerable (from kicking)(seems to be fixed after a server maintenance)

Overall, UHDK not really playable to it's full extent with these bugs.

3. Death Knight
    Unholy - 1. Gargoyle health, damage, stats, pathing, and targeting
    2. Scourge Strike - Damage too low
    3. Blood Strike
    4 . Dark Simulacrum - Does not copy certain spells
    5. Pet - Energy, skills, and stats
    6. Death Grip, not properly stopping cast that are casting /invulnerable (from kicking)(seems to be fixed after a server maintenance)

Overall, UHDK not really playable to it's full extent with these bugs.
    Thank you sir/madam. I will update the list now :)

4. Warlocks

Destruction

Spell power coeficient not being applied correctly:
    • Weak as hell incinerate
    • Soulfire damage is mostly 5k apart from incinerate.
    • Conflagrate does JOKE damage

Pet damage is not being inherited from Player's attributes.
    Doomguard is not working correctly. You have to move in order for him to do anything, If he lives through AOE damage that is.

Mostly. Any Talent speciality from warlock is broken. because damage is not scaled correctly. just watch any 4.3.4 RETAIL videos from warlocks. You'll see they do far more damage.

5. Paladin
    Retribution
    Poor Hammer of Wrath, Word of Glory scaling, gurthalak proccing from Censure. Holy Wrath and Hammer of Justice are on the same diminishing return even if holy wrath doesn't stun anybody. Also sacred shield sometimes doesn't proc and abilities like fear/repentance used on sacred shield act like stuns and do not break on damage.

Druid
    Feral
    Rake, rip bleeds don't do nearly as much damage as they're supposed to.

Rogue
    Subletly
    cheating death doesn't proc a lot of the time

Mage
    Fire
    Cauterize doesn't proc a lot of the time

6. Mage
    Fire
    "Impact" doesn't work properly, fire blast doesn't spread DoTs.

7. Enh shaman - Ghost wolves abilities always set to auto cast upon summoning making it take several seconds before you can use the "spirit walk ability" and preventing you from using the wolves' stunning ability when you want to if used near your target (since they will instantly use it upon summoning even when the ability is macro to turn auto-cast off; they use the ability before the macro can work)

Balance druid - PvP Armor 4 piece set bonus will activate even when in eclipse state (it specifically says on the armor that it won't)
    - Attempting to detonate your wild mushrooms too quickly after summoning one will result in all summoned mushrooms disappearing without doing any damage or leaving it's circle on the ground.

Warlock - Pet's abilities doing literally about 2% of the damage it did mere days ago (literally around 120-150 base damage) Even the tooltip says it should be doing around 6600 damage right now.
    - Draing life shares cooldown with some items.

Mage - Flamestrike and Fireball share cooldown with some items.

8. Rogue
    Subletly
    cheating death doesn't proc a lot of the time

Mage
    Fire
    Cauterize doesn't proc a lot of the time
    Just to specify this, these dont proc from on hit proc damage, such as bone link fetish, vial of shadows, nokaleds, hand of light (ret mastery). Ret paladins sacred shield suffers from the same problem.

9. playing on cata realms since february 2014 never saw a sacred shield not proccing

10. playing on cata realms since february 2014 never saw a sacred shield not proccing
    If an attack does more damage than our remaining health it will just kill us without sacred shield proccing, I believe it's the same for Cauterize and Cheat Death but I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this or not

In general, DoT clipping doesn't work, so Spriests and Locks are substantially weaker compared to live. Also affects Survival Hunter's explosive shot DoT

11. Unholy dks are not weak, lol. Gargoyle literally solos other dps while you train healer. It might not be 100% but its by no means weak.
    Enhance complaining about bugs but then doesn't reference enhance damage as bugged lol.

Probably the most important thing to fix is fears not breaking or teleporting across the map. Then fix boomkin because of how broken it is then finally fix mage orb breaking every cc apart from pure damage mages are kinda meh

12. Fire/frost mage...
    mirror images attacking polimorphed targets and pet does same.with pet i can cancel casting but what to do with mirrors?they picking random target and doing dmg on him. that means no cc when u cast mirrors.
    many bugs in arenas when i cast freeze or pet freeze next to bollard somtimes doesnt working and i dont have lags...my ms=50-70.about talents i dont know,coz first server where i play with mage in cata and i didnt faund not working talent..

13. If an attack does more damage than our remaining health it will just kill us without sacred shield proccing, I believe it's the same for Cauterize and Cheat Death but I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this or not

In general, DoT clipping doesn't work, so Spriests and Locks are substantially weaker compared to live. Also affects Survival Hunter's explosive shot DoT
    Ive only noticed it being with damage procs, for example my bonelink fetish took a ret to about 15% without his sacred shield proccing, it then procced after the next damage source.

14. Ive only noticed it being with damage procs, for example my bonelink fetish took a ret to about 15% without his sacred shield proccing, it then procced after the next damage source.
    From my experience it is when an immense amount of damage lands at once, Ive had big templars deny cheat death, but also BLF procs, or combination of vial / kaled proc / and a juicy ambush/stab mixed in. All ive ruled out is that it doesnt have to be a single big hit and it doesnt have to be a trinket proc so yeah I think its something like x amount of dmg landin within 0.x seconds or whateves. But yea it seems to be same issue on all these abilities.

Anyway adding to bug list Faerie Fire lasting for 6 years (actually 5 minutes but yeah) i dont play feral myself but afaik its the pve duration of the ability that is active in PvP aswell. Very annoying as a rogue when dont have dispel.

15. Fire/frost mage...
    mirror images attacking polimorphed targets and pet does same.with pet i can cancel casting but what to do with mirrors?they picking random target and doing dmg on him. that means no cc when u cast mirrors.
    many bugs in arenas when i cast freeze or pet freeze next to bollard somtimes doesnt working and i dont have lags...my ms=50-70.about talents i dont know,coz first server where i play with mage in cata and i didnt faund not working talent..
    Same with orb. those bugs of mages are in the bug tracker for years now but no progress, it really break the mage gameplay in arenas. The damn orb\Mirror\pet keep breaking ccs.

Another important bug is the Ring of frost bug- Ferals and warrs can charge into the Rof without getting frozen, at some cases I saw players even jumping inside the rof without getting frozen. Rogues shuold be able to shadowstep in so it's fine, as well as mage blink.

Tbh I don't understand the purpose of thsi thread, as there is a bug tracker.

12 Last