1. When I said "anything is still meaningfully bugged about Blood DPS", I was talking about the present state of affairs in the aftermath of all the past fixes.

DRW as of this moment is absolutely doing more damage than it did on retail, and this will be patently clear to anyone with some kind of frame of reference for how it should be.
    what about Bloodgorged not affecting skills? nothing wrong with it too? i remember when mods banned me for statement that Bloodgorged isnt working, turned out that i was right.

how the **** drw is doing "absolutely" more dmg if it doesnt even have crit chance equal to dk's?

2. To be specific, its strikes are doing too much damage. This is easily evident from comparing your observed damage in-game to either what Kahorie's Simulator says it should be, or to an actual retail log.

DRW is certainly still plagued with plenty of buffs. Given its complexity, and considering how poorly dissected the spell was back on retail, it'll likely take a good while until any private server achieves an accurate approximation. Overall though, the net effect of those bugs is most definitely positive. Glyphed DRW on retail would comprise 3.5-4.5% of a Blood DK's damage, in pretty sharp contrast to the 7-8% of your damage it currently does here. The culprit behind this discrepancy is easy to spot if you know what the ability's damage breakdown should look like. Its strikes are doing a good bit more damage than they should.

3. To be specific, its strikes are doing too much damage. This is easily evident from comparing your observed damage in-game to either what Kahorie's Simulator says it should be, or to an actual retail log.

DRW is certainly still plagued with plenty of buffs. Given its complexity, and considering how poorly dissected the spell was back on retail, it'll likely take a good while until any private server achieves an accurate approximation. Overall though, the net effect of those bugs is most definitely positive. Glyphed DRW on retail would comprise 3.5-4.5% of a Blood DK's damage, in pretty sharp contrast to the 7-8% of your damage it currently does here. The culprit behind this discrepancy is easy to spot if you know what the ability's damage breakdown should look like. Its strikes are doing a good bit more damage than they should.
    those logs also point out that bis(almost) geared bdk should be very much capable of reaching 19k+ dps on static fights like dbs and fester, we are not even close on those numbers.

4. those logs also point out that bis(almost) geared bdk should be very much capable of reaching 19k+ dps on static fights like dbs and fester, we are not even close on those numbers.
    That because drw is the least serious bug or misscalculation that is affecting blood dps, while both forst and unholy are buged in a positiv way, allowing them to do more dmg as they should do.

5. Those logs can be wrong in many cases...

First is that they wont show Tricks of the Trade, or any other buffs u could use or make others use on u.

Again, even if DRW stays the same, or even gets buffed, that spell ALONE wont affect Bloods DPS almost at all.

As for Blood Georged, cap ArP to 100% and DPS.
    140 extra Strength wont make a huge diference to what numbers u pull atm.

Blood will never be close to both Frost and Unholy when it comes to both DPS and utility those two specs bring to the raid.

6. those logs also point out that bis(almost) geared bdk should be very much capable of reaching 19k+ dps on static fights like dbs and fester, we are not even close on those numbers.
    Blood DKs are absolutely capable of reaching these numbers in the hands of a competent player and with proper raid buffs.

The Blood Gorged talent appears to be working fine too.

7. May 1, 2018  
    Blood DKs are absolutely capable of reaching these numbers in the hands of a competent player and with proper raid buffs.

There is no world where a BiS blood dk can reach 19k static dps on Warmane right now. You're completely deluded.

8. May 2, 2018  
    There is no world where a BiS blood dk can reach 19k static dps on Warmane right now. You're completely deluded.
    Challenge accepted!
    Jk, notimetoraid.

The main reason u cant see logs from Warmane with Blood DKs doing 19k dps could be the fact that in pugs, noone cares about Sunder/Expose Armor which is a huge buff to BDKs DPS, while in guilds that actualy do care about that debuff, noone cares about BDKs as a dps spec, cos Unholy and Frost are better for raid overall, and why not take a Fury Warrior or any other better DPS instead of BDK, or another Hunter, or any other buff/debuff u are missing if u have 10% Attack Power Aura alrdy...
    Edited: May 2, 2018

9. May 2, 2018  
    Nearly all classes can pull that in their dps specs. You're the deluded one by far. The classes with the biggest problems passing the 19k threshold would probably be balance druid, ehnancement shaman and demo lock. Everything else can and does. I am of course discounting the meme specs (frost mages, sub rogues, etc.).

10. May 2, 2018  
    Nearly all classes can pull that in their dps specs. You're the deluded one by far. The classes with the biggest problems passing the 19k threshold would probably be balance druid, ehnancement shaman and demo lock. Everything else can and does. I am of course discounting the meme specs (frost mages, sub rogues, etc.).
    Go ahead and show me a blood DK doing 19k dps single-target overall, not starting burst -oh right, you can't.

I've played my BiS blood DK for two years on Warmane and two years on Molten -you could reach 19k on Molten because of all the stacking class buffs. You can't consistently break 17k dps with every possible buff and sunder armor on Warmane right now, and you'd be lucky to even break 16k on average -it's not possible with the bugs that still plague the spec. Your input is pointless and completely incorrect in regards to this currently broken niche spec.

Coming in to defend your butt-buddy is pretty cute though ;)

Listing specs and classes that don't have dps-crippling talent bugs as a comparison to a broken spec and then claiming that "because these properly-scripted and working specs can do 19k then this broken one can too!" is pretty special logic xD.

11. May 2, 2018  

average 19kdps on a static fight like dbs with duration approx 2-2.5 min is unreachable for current state bdk

12. May 2, 2018  
    19k is beyond impossible for bdk right now, just shows how most people speaking how the spec is working fine have no experience playing it beyond the training dummy. go to fest hc and show us a fest hc 19k end dps.

edit: pref with world of logs: highest dps for fest in retail in retail logs was a bdk between frost and uh. but only the number 1 spot. so can't call it averagely higher. since uh/frost beat it overall between 2nd and all other spots and by a big margin .one could argue to make it to the top 5, all must of gotten tots/hysteria as well. but we will never be able to prove nor disprove anything on this regard. But what we can do is find why DS & HS are hitting so significantly less compared to retail.

13. May 3, 2018  
    19k is beyond impossible for bdk right now, just shows how most people speaking how the spec is working fine have no experience playing it beyond the training dummy. go to fest hc and show us a fest hc 19k end dps.

edit: pref with world of logs: highest dps for fest in retail in retail logs was a bdk between frost and uh. but only the number 1 spot. so can't call it averagely higher. since uh/frost beat it overall between 2nd and all other spots and by a big margin .one could argue to make it to the top 5, all must of gotten tots/hysteria as well. but we will never be able to prove nor disprove anything on this regard. But what we can do is find why DS & HS are hitting so significantly less compared to retail.
    look no further, bruh
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/59516

14. May 3, 2018  
    I've played my BiS blood DK for two years on Warmane and two years on Molten -you could reach 19k on Molten because of all the stacking class buffs. You can't consistently break 17k dps with every possible buff and sunder armor on Warmane right now, and you'd be lucky to even break 16k on average -it's not possible with the bugs that still plague the spec. Your input is pointless and completely incorrect in regards to this currently broken niche spec.
    Yeah and there are many many furys with bis or nearly bis gear that can´t even pull 15k dps and can´t explain why. Pulling out numbers here is not realy a proove.

15. May 3, 2018  
    https://imgur.com/a/5E0ANnT

I dont know how much DMG u all expect HS and DS to do...
    But with this, i really dont see anything thats gamebreaking wrong when it comes to BDK DPS.

@Dike
    If a bug is "Pending" that means it should be fixed already, or its implemented but not fully tested and confirmed that it works. Since i suck at math and i have almost no free time, i guess i cba to test it.

@Everyone
    U can just make 2 diferent itemisations, one that has more haste as mine does, with Umbrage and Sheets, get another itemisation with Toskz and Emblem cloak to increase ArP, and test avrg dmg of abilities.
    Try to remove ur procs, or proc everything and spam abilities during trinket downtime, to be objective on the matter.

@Erro
    LOL, that aint nice dude, it hurts...

@Riko
    Ur place or mine, tonight???

First ... 89101112 ... Last