1. May 3, 2018  
    It's like people are trying to use the smallest excuse. look a 19k dps in a fight. lets ignore the fact that we're talking about fest hc.

using that logic then yes 19k is very obtainable in most short fights in icc. especially if normal.

Look at
    dbs numebrs: https://imgur.com/a/jW05Xfh
    Festergut numbers : https://imgur.com/a/UiJMvu5

edit: sorry saw ur post just as I posted. thank you for your honest statement regarding the dps eventhou without BL.
    but yes as Darkenhue mentioned, getting 19k static on fest is not as easy as dbs. I will respec and test it in the next couple of days.
    Edited: May 3, 2018

2. May 3, 2018  
    You are talking about fest hc, that other guy was not. And whether you're talking about fest heroic vs dbs heroic or fest n vs dbs n the only difference is that on one fight (when clearing ICC with a guild) you will have heroism/lust and on the other you will not hence affecting the relative kill time. If you had hero/lust on both there would be no realistic difference in kill time. Aside from that there's a trivial difference between the dps output in both fights since festergut has more movement for ranged damage dealers.

Those numbers you linked are very likely not from 3.3.5.

3. May 3, 2018  
    you make a good point about BL, since most guilds do indeed use BL @ rotface. including mine. hence the whole argument falls since when I think about it I was looking at the dps without BL for my fest.

They are from world of logs archives. date was October 19 2010

4. May 3, 2018  
    There you go then. 4.0.1 dropped some time around early October. The boomy doing 26k is a giveaway too.

The 19.7k DPS log, even if it was only on DBS, is enough to debunk those other guys who were vehemently claiming Blood can't push past 17k (or whatever it was).

5. May 3, 2018  
    My bad for using google to check what date to use, that ***** lied said release date was December 7.

6. May 3, 2018  
    MissNemo
    "But I must admit seeing a 28k avg DS crit is very enticing indeed from when I was playing blood."

How can u say anything about this topic if u didnt play for a long time? Atleast i respeced and tested on a dummy before saying anything more that i might regret latter.
    On top of it all, people here did give u a lot of examples to why he could be just simply lucky with those couple of high crits at start of the fight, yet, u call them "small excuses".

Your whole argument is based on 2 crits u saw in one video, and u still think u are the one that is not mistaken.
    Also, u seem to be forgeting that only FEW people had BiS gear and even FEWER Shadowmourne, so Blood toping anything is all duo to other classes lacking gear. There is no chance in hell Blood would be in top 10 against BiS Warriors, Rogues, Rets, Mages, Hunters, UDKs and even FDKs...

I wont say Blood works perfectly fine, most of the spec on Warmane have some minor bugs that are making them do a bit less dps than they should. But saying Blood is doing A LOT LESS than it should, and that it should do more than Frost or Unholy, is completely wrong. Both Frost and Unholy should end up on 20-22k DPS in high end top guild beeing BiS, Blood doing 19k is more than enough.

Also, Demo Lock can crit for 50k on Good Soulfire, and yet it cant reach high numbers overall, couple of lucky crits didnt nor will ever dictate the end DPS of any class, something u fail to recognise aparantly aswell...

7. May 3, 2018  
    I played blood since molten, even when death rune mastery was bugged.
    played blood after warmane, was great stage for blood. lots of fixes things were good.
    then realm merge happened and we got a new stage bugs that were previously fixed returned.

So yes I've played blood for awhile. since 2011. I stopped played blood when merge happened"changed to uh", and I change spec rarely from some testing on pugs from time to time.

have I played blood recently? nope. but I played more than hundreds if who knows maybe thousand?? iccs as blood since 2011 till merge. I haven't played blood recently that's true.

Yes you can use 2crits or even a single crit if you can confirm it's origin. statistically speaking if all buffs happen then the numbers should match. including 50k soulfire. we can also do something about that. we work on the issue and not dissuade it calling it false because we saw it once. as long as it's from the final patch then there is no anomalies if the exact same variables were established.

this is awesome though :D, It's nice though for a change having so many people seeing blood above the memey specs as rifokelt calls it. This is the right direction and hopefully people stay determined to keep fighting for their "memey" specs. we should start looking at that soul fire bug you talk about as well.

8. May 3, 2018  
    I guess my expirience and playtime as a DK means ****, but atleast im not forgeting Adds on DBS which take some DMG off the boss and make the fight longer.
    U dont need hundreds and thousands of hours on a single spec to know how most numbers will translate from dummy to raid...

2:25 Fight should be more than enough to render Blood Burst which lasts for 30sec max at the start of the fight.
    Back on Molten u could burst for 40k and end up on 15k DPS as Blood, so if u think about it, 19k end DPS is awesome from that perspective.
    But i guess, if he didnt do 42k Crit DS, something is wrong with Blood spec.

And no, this is not a good direction since u didnt prove anything.
    I dont want to be rude, but u do seem a bit delusional when it comes to most of the things gamewise.

As for 50k Soulfire, i never said its buged, all i said is that 1 single high crit wont matter when it comes to overall end DPS.

9. May 3, 2018  
    Pretty sure, Rifokelt,Darkenhue,HaixzElder and even you yourself was well aware it was 100% damage on DBS. by the amount of times they have mentioned tank and spank and the fact that his damage was 99%+ @ DBS.

I don't get what you mean exactly, back in molten everything was stacking including hysteria making a potato hit 40k dps if it wants.

your problem is you're opposed to the fact that if same variables match the results should be somewhat similar, What you're saying is that if we get the exact same buffs we should not get 42k crit. which is just wrong.

equal variables equal results. the only way to test here is through intensive WoL recording until every dps boosting variable is established since we can't confirm the presence of the debuffs on that boss, like shattering through as Darkenhue mentioned.

with that in point, then yes indeed if the EXACT SAME environment is met and the crit damage is still capped @ 30kish then yup, it's bugged. it's not rocket science.

edit: 42k isn't some number set on stone. I play my fury war and I get some 30kish BT crits at the end sometimes when I look at my total BT damage dealt at the end of an icc25hc.not common by any means but they occur at some point . sometimes they don't I know how RnG works. excluding bite I don't even get bitten A LOT.

same thing exactly for the 42k, we aren't arguing 42k is what bdk should be critting for. we're saying it should be feasible like the 30kish Bt crits as maxima points. heck if it's anywhere 35-40k (every single proc+debuff) which is most likely when we get the 30kish BT crits that should be fine. and this again is compared to a dk with dc instead of sts hc.

10. May 3, 2018  
    I never said that Death Strike should not do 42k or that it should do less.
    I said that i doubt that it doesnt hit that much alrdy with all those perfectly aligned procs and debuffs on the boss as seen in the vid, which u did disagred on...

As for DBS and his 99% uptime on the boss, i wanted to say that RANGE DPS have to DPS THE ADDS, which will result in RANGE DPS switching from the BOSS, NOT DPSING IT, and DPSING THE ADDS INSTEAD.
    When that same Range dps is killing the adds, they are not DPSing the boss, which means fight will last longer cos adds take that DMG instead.
    On Fester u dont have those adds, but u do have higher HP on the boss. In the end, both fights will last for similar amount of time.
    That was my point...

But i guess there is no use arguing with you, since we are spining in circles...

11. May 3, 2018  

EDIT: I forgot to show the dancing rune weapon aswell.

so in the end it was like 21k dps
    Doesn't list how many hysteria he recieved, or how many ToT. You can see in the graph that he got multiple bursts of extra dps throughout the fight that don't line up with trinket or his own personal hysteria and DRW cooldowns. Looks like he got a bunch of ToT at the very least, probably multiple Hysteria's as well. This doesn't give enough information to be used as 100% proof of the spec being fixed.

Now if every bis blood dk suddenly starts ez-mode doing 18k+ dps single-target, then that's more tangible proof than anything. I hear Gnimo was testing his blood today, maybe he'll have some logs for us.

12. May 3, 2018  
    Its right there, he got 1 hysteria and 0 ToT
    How can you know when his trinkets were up anyway?
    and DRW doesnt show on the DKs dps, thats why I linked it separate, please check the image carefuly before assuming stuff

13. May 3, 2018  
    @Erro
    Did a LK hc and normal atempt (2 total atempts) as Blood.
    On HC one we wiped on last Strap before 1st transition,
    On Normal one i did max DS crit = 31k.
    Had no Taunka, no Shattering nor Sunder Armor on the boss.
    DMG could be slightly off indeed, but i cant say for sure cos of lack of raid debuffs and bad procs.

Anyway, i was 2nd on Overall dmg done for that Normal LK 25m kill, woth 14.5k DPS, behind a Fury Warrior that finished with 18.5k (if i remember right).

Recount was sadly lost before i had a chance to screenshot it.

Crit on both HS and DS was fine, so Critical Chance increase talents work properly.
    As for the overall HS and DS dmg, i dont know tbh...
    Considering that DS is 97-98% + 374 and HS is 76% + 559, they did nice amounts compared to melee...
    Do they align with that video everyone wants to fap, ope they dont, why, i dont know...

If u really want to fix something that maybe doesnt even exist u will need to do a lot of ICCs with BiS or close to BiS BDKs and look for that sweet spot where u have perfect procs and perfect debuffs on the target. If in that scenario u do less than 42k DS and 30k melee, something is indd wrong.

14. May 3, 2018  
    @Erro
    Did a LK hc and normal atempt (2 total atempts) as Blood.
    On HC one we wiped on last Strap before 1st transition,
    On Normal one i did max DS crit = 31k.
    Had no Taunka, no Shattering nor Sunder Armor on the boss.
    DMG could be slightly off indeed, but i cant say for sure cos of lack of raid debuffs and bad procs.

Anyway, i was 2nd on Overall dmg done for that Normal LK 25m kill, woth 14.5k DPS, behind a Fury Warrior that finished with 18.5k (if i remember right).

Recount was sadly lost before i had a chance to screenshot it.

Crit on both HS and DS was fine, so Critical Chance increase talents work properly.
    As for the overall HS and DS dmg, i dont know tbh...
    Considering that DS is 97-98% + 374 and HS is 76% + 559, they did nice amounts compared to melee...
    Do they align with that video everyone wants to fap, ope they dont, why, i dont know...

If u really want to fix something that maybe doesnt even exist u will need to do a lot of ICCs with BiS or close to BiS BDKs and look for that sweet spot where u have perfect procs and perfect debuffs on the target. If in that scenario u do less than 42k DS and 30k melee, something is indd wrong.

https://ibb.co/j7c317

@gnimo
    I'm everywhere.

Also I see the Hysteria and ToT now that I'm not on my phone. Lettering is a little hard to read even on PC.
    You can track trinket procs by timing the internal cooldowns. There are spikes between the ICD of DBW and STS on the graph that don't line up with running BiS gear -triumphs sigil maybe? Wouldn't think it would be much of a dps spike.

15. May 3, 2018  
    Oh, nice, link the avrg dmg of HS, Melee and DS if u have it still... :D

First ... 21011121314 ... Last