Printscreen,
    Mouseover on DS,
    Printscreen,
    Mouseover Melee,
    Printscreen,
    Crope the img in paint like u did on the one u linked and ggwp... :D

3. May 5, 2018  
    https://imgur.com/a/1KUE99S

A quick one shot LoD with <D I R T Y>. Using Fury Warrior Bis Setup (Agi ArP off pieces) minus Secrecy Gloves for Gatecrasher's for transmog purposes.

If it helps with any kind of numbers.

4. May 5, 2018  
    Looking at your gear in armory , you're like bis and your max crit was 26k and avergae 16k. looking at the recount there were 2warrs. can we assume that they were sundering since it's a LoD?. and any shattering throw? (I'm going to assume you had every buff since it's a LoD please correct if otherwise or if you died)

These numbers are waaay off. from the other guy who got 28k average DS. there has to be something going on.

HaixzElder can you confirm the date of that run? quite odd to get 28k average and 16k everage. but again it's only one run very hard to build any assumptions based on only 2 cases.

The numbers Stoopidfool got are closer what I remember on my dk.

@Gnimo on your icc25 you mentioned your max crit was 31k, Do you recall what was your avg DS by any chance?

Edit: @gnimo I know you hate that video, but please bare with me. But can we agree now that there is a disparity now by what we mean? in the damage difference. I myself also HATE the fact that the closest we have to bdk logs is that video and the pp one. I tried searching for hours the archive wordoflogs with 0 results. so all I can do is use that one video unfortunately. If anyone can help in that department that will be greatly appreciated.
    Edited: May 5, 2018

5. May 5, 2018  
    I dont hate the video, and i dont hate Blood DK dps, i actualy did try to make it work long time ago...
    During that time i realised Blood is simply a tanking spec more than it is a DPS spec.

I did lack sunders/expose armor/shattering trow on the pull when i did that 31-32k crit from DS, i did have taunka from dbw, but i think, not 100% sure, we didnt have 4% phisical dmg increase from Crogue which is another huge downgrade on my dmg in that fight.

The problem i have is that u are basing everything on that one video.
    I had 30k Obliterates as FDK in some fights, and in others i had 50k Obliterates, its pure RNG.

I wish Abra was here to do the math...

6. May 5, 2018  
    Looking at the Death Knight Claire's armory, it appears they don't have glyph of Death Strike.

We're also looking for a very specific set of events here. We want to isolate a Death Strike that was done under the following conditions:
    - STS being up
    - DBW's Strength proc being up
    - Hysteria used
    - The boss having maximum armor debuffs + Savage Combat

It's entirely possible that none of these occurrences lined up for Claire.

I had 30k Obliterates as FDK in some fights, and in others i had 50k Obliterates, its pure RNG.
    There is a significant element of RNG involved with Shadowmourne's damage range too, yes. As an example:

Weapon: SM
    DK AP: 10 000

Damage Multipliers Present: Blood Presence (15%), Two-Handed Spec (4%), Blood-Gorged (10%), Improved DS (30%), Glyph of DS (25%), t10 4p (3%), Bloody Vengeance (9%), Hysteria (20%), Sanctified Retribution (3%), ICC Aura (30%), Savage Combat (4%)

Cumulatively, these damage multipliers add up to 401.024% (everything is multiplicative). The dmg formula from DrDmg is like so:

Min Damage: {[(954 + 0.236 x 10 000) x 0.75] + 223} x 4.01 = 10901
    Max Damage: {[(1592 + 0.236 x 10 000) x 0.75] + 223} x 4.01 = 12780

Min Crit: Min hit x 2.537 = 27,656
    Max Crit: Min hit x 2.537 = 32,423

We'll ignore the effects of Armour and assume we're hitting a 0 Armour target.

There's a damage range of nearly 5k for DS based on RNG at 10k AP.
    Edited: May 9, 2018

7. May 5, 2018  
    @gnimo we get that, in your case when all ur procs+debuff and -35%hp target occur on target and you crit then you should hit them 50k obliterates. thats what we're discussing here. the fact that when all procs line up it's still within the short 30ks. which is just absurd. I tried explaining to you why we reference the video, because so far we have nothing else aside that and the pp confirmed 3.3+. and yes despite it's one video. it's still undisputed it's retail and unless these is any evidence beyond reasonable doubt something is off about it then there is no reason not to...

@Darkenhue yea those all usually occur @ start of fight excluding Taunka/armrodebuff which is indeed a significant difference, I had no idea about the Death Strike glyph. that's a mandatory glyph for blood dps. quite odd and a huge dps loss to take Icy Touch over Death Strike. I bet he probably just forgot to change it.

yes 100% RnG is the biggest factor here, having all ur procs and debuffs proc makes a huge difference. I know this means nothing to you cuz I have no pics and it was pre realm merge. but at that time max DS damage I got was always the short 30ks since post moltdown. I have already made a worldoflogs account and learning to use it better. I already did a bunch of raids today and yesterday as blood and when I tried to upload it on worldoflogs it said "too many lines", I need to upload one by one raid I guess.

I'll keep searching some more in archive world of logs, it's just so annoying that most pages just crash gotta keep changing the dates and still no data available. so far nothing. But this is good we're getting more people taking part in this. just please guys remember to recheck your glyphs XD

8. May 5, 2018  
    I also just realized a 42783 DS crit corresponds to 15,753 Attack Power, assuming he achieved the highest damage from SM's swing range, and he didn't have any damage multipliers apart from what I listed in my example above.

I don't recall, do BiS Blood DKs push upwards of 16k AP during procs? If not, then we have to consider the possibility that the DK in the vid was using the Sigil of Awareness.

9. May 5, 2018  
    I also just realized a 42783 DS crit corresponds to 15,753 Attack Power, assuming he achieved the highest damage from SM's swing range, and he didn't have any damage multipliers apart from what I listed in my example above.

I don't recall, do BiS Blood DKs push upwards of 16k AP during procs? If not, then we have to consider the possibility that the DK in the vid was using the Sigil of Awareness.
    16k might be a far fetch, Max I I just reached was 12k AP with drums of kings and drums of wild and horn and while I had 77.88%arp so will lose more AP by switching str to arp gems. keep in mind that 12k AP was without taunka proc.
    "this was carried on dummy btw" will update when I get into raid(changing gems to 90%arp too ofc for the raid test)

update: reached 14.2 or .7k couldn't screenshot it on time >.<. with Taunka on dungeon, no food/flask but with real kings this time and dudu buffs and battle shout. and 90%arp

10. May 5, 2018  
    I think that with full Strength itemisation, u can reach 9k atk power fully buffed, not more. Il check it once i get home i guess...

Sigil of Awareness does make sence if u ask me.

11. May 5, 2018  
    It's not just the Death Strike. He also had a melee attack swing for 30,131.

That puts the non-crit damage at 30131/2.06 = 14626.7

Assuming all the following damage multipliers apart from Glyph of DS and Improved DS,
    Damage Multipliers Present: Blood Presence (15%), Two-Handed Spec (4%), Blood-Gorged (10%), Improved DS (30%), Glyph of DS (25%), t10 4p (3%), Bloody Vengeance (9%), Hysteria (20%), Sanctified Retribution (3%), ICC Aura (30%), Savage Combat (4%)

Cumulatively, these damage multipliers add up to 401.024% (everything is multiplicative).
    The physical damage increase multiplier on auto-attacks is 246.784%. We'll assume the target has 0 armour again.

With SM,
    Min melee: [954 + (AP x 0.26429)] x 2.46784
    Max melee: [1592 + (AP x 0.26429)] x 2.46784

For a 14627 hit to be achieved, somewhere between 16,402 - 18,817 Attack Power would be needed. Either it's possible to have your AP go up that high or there's another damage multiplier at work here I'm missing.

12. May 5, 2018  
    https://imgur.com/a/0AdYAOp Random screenies for an idea

Also two things; DRW ~IS~ buggy, sometimes it does less than 50% of your abilities, sometimes it does 50% and rarely does it do more, no one will believe me however since they don't take notes during combat since no one ever checks the numbers on combat texts to show what abilities are doing what along side your DRW's damage.

And there was a time, from once they were fixed to up around February of this year, that BDK's could do all this "crazy talk" of 40k+ DS / 30k+ HS but they nerfed Blood DPS in some secret way along side a bug fix they had with DRW + Shadowmourne's Chaos Bane. I know this cause I was using it all despite my GM's nay saying on it. Everyone picked on me but I was doing then what BiS UH do now

13. May 5, 2018  
    Also two things; DRW ~IS~ buggy, sometimes it does less than 50% of your abilities, sometimes it does 50% and rarely does it do more
    This is a misconception. DRW's abilities are not meant to do anywhere close to 50% of yours. It doesn't derive benefit from your Arp, among other things. If Blood atm is somehow doing less damage than it should, DRW is definitely not the reason.

14. May 5, 2018  
    (Also thanks to DarkHue,never realized I never got glyph of DS back, DK was on a little vacation from raiding for a month or so)

15. May 5, 2018  
    Spoiler: Show

20% downtime @ sunder was the last phase, 16k AP was reached at least the three times I noticed it while having my character screen opened. As you can see I had almost every AP buff I can get including racial. and if you can see armory am using mostly str items.

This was a pug run dbs normal, will try to sneak on as blood on next D I R T Y's main run.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last