1. Hey guys,
    if DRW is still bugged is it worht skilling Unholy Blight and drop DRW and use the Coil Glyph instead? Can you play BDK like this and do decent dps or should i ignore BDK and try some FDK or UDK?
    yes DRW is bugged cause it doesn't do critical. It should copy your attacks with 50% less damage but on your criticals it doesn't do that and deals 50% of your normal damage.

2. DRW does like 5-10% of your dmg not 50% btw....

3. guys what you think blood better dps for ICC then unholy ?

4. Don't waste time trying blood pve

5. Blood Dps deals a lot more dmg than Unholy on single or 2 targets, and slightly more dmg than Frost. But Blood dps is very gear dependent, if you don't have 90% armor penetration you won't do much dmg. Also since Blood doesn't give any buffs to the raid people won't prefer taking a Blood dps into a raid group even though he deals more dmg than the other 2 specs. Becous of that people think of Blood dps as more of a filler option in 25 man raids when they already have the setup they want and are missing a few mele dps spots.

6. Blood Dps deals a lot more dmg than Unholy on single or 2 targets, and slightly more dmg than Frost. .... people won't prefer taking a Blood dps into a raid group even though he deals more dmg than the other 2 specs.

We're here for you.

7. We're here for you.
    Yea don't... I'm just saying facts I personally tested, if you don't have any experience or enough information about the spec you should stay out of this Topic. Sorry to burst your bubble...

8. Yea don't... I'm just saying facts I personally tested, if you don't have any experience or enough information about the spec you should stay out of this Topic. Sorry to burst your bubble...
    Share your tests then. There has been a unanimous consensus that blood is the worst dps spec out of the three possible ones. You claim otherwise, prove it or shove up those claims along with the "you're not experienced and just don't know enough about the spec" where the sun don't shine.
    Edited: October 26, 2019

9. Thing is, there is no reason to take blood instead of another rogue or warrior. Sure it can pull some dps on 2min fights and ignoring tactics(0.9% on beasts?).

10. What is unset part for blood dps? I checked this guy on screenshot it is 5/5, it should not be like that, what other i can comp? lkinks in main post are dead.

11. depends on what you need: lacking hit? keep hands, lacking exp? keep leg. Need arp? head/chest/shoulders. I'd buy them all to have options. Wouldnt keep 5/5, because of more stats/gemslot some items provide.

Pieces to swap:

chest from marro25hc crit+hit
    hands from fester25hc crit+haste(meh)
    shoulders from rotface25hc(crit+hit)
    headpiece from BPC25hc (crit+hit
    legs from vs25hc (crit+haste,meh)

ofc hit options are for you only, if below 8% hitcap. Same for arp(90%) and expertise(26)

IF MISSING ARP, on lower gear levels, you will want to stack arp first, keeping hands and legs with ARP along with t10 head/shoulder/chest
    Edited: December 22, 2019

12. I am not interested in low lvls. The question was for bis setup, to build it in rawr. For me atm, it looks like same setup as fwar - lether gloves from plag. But with 10% arp in talents we have more space for str socketing.

13. You pretty much called it: almost the same as fwar with offset hands aldrians and tosk/umbrage wrist

First ... 816171819 Last