1. Looking for help with drw tests, atm I'm not playing and I don't have acces to playing wow either would really appreciate for your involvement.
    HOW TO TEST THIS :
    1.Have gear when you can have 100% arp.
    2.Have gear without arp but the same amount attack power (or very close).
    3.Weapon need to have same weapon damage and damage stats.
    4.Check autoattack,HS,DS damage without any procs on DRW on heroic training dummy.
    5.You would still have 10% arp from blood gorged talent.
    6.Cancel bloody vengeance when test,proc trinkets before test to have them on CD.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20643 here you can post screenshots (or create new topic which most likely will be dismissed) or just link it here so I can upload there.

2. Hey all ! would some of you test your deathstrike damage ? i think our deathstrike dmg decreased since 2 days. i was used to hit for 16-19k a dummy with smourne + BiS trinkets and perfect proccts. Now im only doing 12,5-15.5k dmg - about 25% less dmg !? a friend with similar gear confirmed that im probably right and the damage got nerfed or is bugged. is here someoneelse who noticed this ?

3. Hey all ! would some of you test your deathstrike damage ? i think our deathstrike dmg decreased since 2 days. i was used to hit for 16-19k a dummy with smourne + BiS trinkets and perfect proccts. Now im only doing 12,5-15.5k dmg - about 25% less dmg !? a friend with similar gear confirmed that im probably right and the damage got nerfed or is bugged. is here someoneelse who noticed this ?
    my friend logged on my char and send me pic to check this
    Everything seems fine with ds damage imo 19.9k on all procs with gloren and hysteria,only horn
    https://imgur.com/a/RhPa4
    Is he in blood pressence,he had above 75% health ? good items 100% arp ?
    Atm only drw is bugged - when you have 100% arp your drw hits like without arp at all which means it does a lot less damage than 50% if they would fix that then blood dps would be fully viable in pve + drw should be expertise capped if you are hit capped and it's not and you get a lot of parries/dodges.
    Edited: February 3, 2018

4. I created a report about drw bug,hopefully somebody clever will look at that,cheers.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/61765

5. "very fine single target dps making it compete with frost and even surpassing it when becoming BiS with SM."

wtf? is this true?

6. "very fine single target dps making it compete with frost and even surpassing it when becoming BiS with SM."

wtf? is this true?
    No.

*Msg too short*

7. "very fine single target dps making it compete with frost and even surpassing it when becoming BiS with SM."

wtf? is this true?
    The absolute best-case scenario for a blood dk (right now with bugs at least) with 100% BiS gear, every buff possible and hero on something like DBS 25 HC is overall ~16.7k dps.

On other bosses around 15.5k.

Sindy/LK closer to 13k.

If bugs were fixed you might see blood sit somewhere between frost and unholy's dps on specific fights -but overall it would still be a little behind even Unholy.

You CAN play blood if you can do 15.5k-16.7k dps -but your raid leader/guild will probably prefer to take an Unholy or Frost in your place because they will do a minimum of 2k+ more than you on average (not to mention having actually useful raid buffs). I've always preferred blood, but I won't kid myself about where it is on the meter.

(also: hi gnimo <3)
    Edited: April 26, 2018

8. I'll just reiterate here that despite what's been peddled for a long time on the forums, no one's actually come forward with any conclusive proof that anything is still meaningfully bugged about Blood DPS. DRW's behavior certainly isn't retail-like but last it was changed (a couple of months ago), it was actually doing significantly more damage than it should have.

I can't speak to whether something might have changed in the past months.

9. As Hue said, Blood has almost no bugs that are making it do a lot less DPS than they should.
    Like, even if DRW got buffed by 300%, Blood still wouldnt be competetive against both Frost and Unholy.

Frost DK is doing awesome single target DPS and greatly shines once fight goes below 35%.
    20% Haste Aura is also unique since Enha shaman does almost no DPS compared to FDK, so that spot in any good raid is 100% reserved.

Unholy DK got so buffed (Pets are OP now) that it sometimes make even Frost DK look like a dwarf on single target, if the fight doesnt last long enough for Frost to take over once boss drops below 35%.
    On top of it all, there is no better class in the whole expansion when it comes to AoE dps, for both DMG and debuff provided (13% magic dmg increase on all targets in 1 gcd).

Blood on the other hand provides with mediocre dps with 10% atk power buff that Hunters also have. Hunters will provide MD to the raid and a lot better, non melee range dependant DPS, so Blood DK is a dead weight in the raid.

Its a "fun" spec and nothing else (altho, doing low dps after "burst" is not fun if u ask me but ok).

If u want a high burst class that deals insane amount of dmg on pull, go Arcane Mage. :D

P.S. wadap Erro my hommie!

10. Honestly, when it all boils down to it this is just a game and games are meant to be played for fun. If you want to play blood dps then that's fine so long as you are doing enough dps that you aren't a detriment to the raid. This community has an incredibly elitist mentality, and if you play anything outside the meta then you get flamed for performing worse than you could be -but every encounter in this expansion can be completed with the entire raid doing much lower dps than everyone playing the best dps spec in 100% BiS gear. There are incredibly long enrage timers for most of the fights inside ICC -they exist because the bosses can be killed with much lower geared players than is typically accepted for raids on these servers.

Just don't be that guy doing 5k dps barely above the tanks -that's just you being bad, lol.

11. Imagine a raid, full of Enhancement Shamans, Blood DKs, Survival and BM Huntera, Frost Mages, Arms Warriors, sub Rogues, Disc DPS Priests, Prot Warriors (LuL, had to put em here), and many more fun specs. :D

All im saying is, there are 10 classes that have atleast 1 viable spec, there has to be a high chance one of them will make ur gameplay fun.
    Sure, Blood can be fun and all, but dont expect to be inved in the raid if u play a "fun spec", especialy if pugging, since there, every DPS point is important most of the times...

The main reason some classes are needed in raids are buffs and debuffs they provide.
    Once u get every single one of them, u look for classes that deal most amount of dmg overall.
    BiS Fury Warrior = 2x BiS Blood DKs (not even jking).

So yea, play whatever u want, just dont qq if people dont want ur fun spec in their grp. :D

12. Imagine a raid, full of Enhancement Shamans, Blood DKs, Survival and BM Huntera, Frost Mages, Arms Warriors, sub Rogues, Disc DPS Priests, Prot Warriors (LuL, had to put em here), and many more fun specs. :D

All im saying is, there are 10 classes that have atleast 1 viable spec, there has to be a high chance one of them will make ur gameplay fun.
    Sure, Blood can be fun and all, but dont expect to be inved in the raid if u play a "fun spec", especialy if pugging, since there, every DPS point is important most of the times...

The main reason some classes are needed in raids are buffs and debuffs they provide.
    Once u get every single one of them, u look for classes that deal most amount of dmg overall.
    BiS Fury Warrior = 2x BiS Blood DKs (not even jking).

So yea, play whatever u want, just dont qq if people dont want ur fun spec in their grp. :D
    I've seen Akama do troll full-druid icc 25n/hc runs with crap dps because of zero buffs -I think a mixed raid with all buffs and a few "fun" specs will do just fine.

13. I'll just reiterate here that despite what's been peddled for a long time on the forums, no one's actually come forward with any conclusive proof that anything is still meaningfully bugged about Blood DPS. DRW's behavior certainly isn't retail-like but last it was changed (a couple of months ago), it was actually doing significantly more damage than it should have.

I can't speak to whether something might have changed in the past months.

nothing wrong with dps 4head
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/59516 -Bloodgorged is **** (guess i was right about it 2 years ago)
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/45811 drw
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/58671 drw

14. Yep. I like how DRW hasn't done almost any significant DPS since the very beginning of the transition from Molten to Warmane (until the most recent set of updates in the past 6 months that fixed hit rating with it) but DarkenedHue claims that it was "doing too much damage". I'd love to know what magical world he was living in when this happened lmao.

Been playing my BiS blood dk off and on since Moltdown -DRW hasn't done enough damage the entire time.

15. When I said "anything is still meaningfully bugged about Blood DPS", I was talking about the present state of affairs in the aftermath of all the past fixes.

DRW as of this moment is absolutely doing more damage than it did on retail, and this will be patently clear to anyone with some kind of frame of reference for how it should be.

First ... 7891011 ... Last