1. What is the best leveling spec?

What's the best leveling spec on DK and what's the best endgame one? (I highly prefer tank, but while leveling prefer DPS)

2. It doesn't matter much. You can go Blood for a little more self-heals, or you can go Unholy if you might be concernred pvp may happen or want stronger AOE.

3. You can level and tank as any spec. I've tried all 3 specs for leveling as well as Tanked dungeons while leveling in all 3. All 3 are viable and even strong in WPVP.

4. What's the best leveling spec on DK and what's the best endgame one? (I highly prefer tank, but while leveling prefer DPS)
    Leveling:
    Blood. Blood has zero downtime, its self-healing is part of its rotation (unlike both Frost and Unholy), and it can solo all elite quests that don't require 5 people (and some that do).

Endgame:
    DPS - Unholy and Frost are close, Blood DPS is also viable but rarely seen and heavily stigmatized (due to low player knowledge as well as plenty of previous and current bugs on Warmane). The best early spec is Frost, hands down, due to 3.3.x talents.
    Tanking - You can tank with all 3 specs up until ICC. Once you reach ICC, the specs are ordered as: Blood>>Frost>>>Unholy.
    PvP - Unholy is your only option for serious PvP. Blood and Frost can be fun in BGs, but that's it.

Disclaimer: I've been playing WotLK since Day 1 of its release, about a quarter of this time with a DK.
    Disclaimer2: In the end, just play what you want. The information I gave you is just an answer to your question about "the best" specs. The choice, however, whether you want to pick the best is yours.