1. July 8, 2015  

xMiSHOx for being one of the most committed and best blood dk’s in Warmane! He has been playing blood dk even before the Death Rune Mastery was fixed and he was even able to top the charts! A round of applaud for him! (I have no idea where he plays now :( we used to be in Lordaeron…notice me senpai!)
    Hello there, thank you so much for these kind words, I appreciate you giving credit to me in your guide even though you obviously did a lot of great work yourself. I was away from WoW for a very long time, now I'm halfheartedly playing, just because the dancing rune weapon is fixed :D , my character on deathwing is misho.

Once again great work on the guide dude, and I'm happy that we're seeing more and more blood dps :) Cheers !

2. July 8, 2015  
    ....What happened with DK'S? I have been tanking as blood for 4 months on my old server, and not a single complaint. Everyone was saying that tanking was blood/frost and dpsing was frost/unholy. What changed?

3. July 8, 2015  
    ....What happened with DK'S? I have been tanking as blood for 4 months on my old server, and not a single complaint. Everyone was saying that tanking was blood/frost and dpsing was frost/unholy. What changed?
    Nothing changed. Each DK tree was viable for tanking or dpsing, in one way or the other. Those DKs that kept saying that this or that tree is designed specifically for DPS or tanking, were and are the dumbledores that give all of us DKs a bad name.

4. July 8, 2015  
    Oh, well great then, i got tired of tanking and i have been wanting to dps as DK for a long time but with UH or frost ..... i just hated those specs. Everyone was saying that frost had better dps than UH but i dont like dual wield. So Blood dpsing is perfect for me. Cant wait until my game is downloaded

5. July 8, 2015  
    The specs just got fixed, that's what happened. Blood almost deals its proper dmg now, Frost was OP but got fixed, Uh got some fixes but ghoul is still pathetic and pulls the spec back.

Blood is SUPPOSED to be the highest DK single target DPS spec, it was just way too bugged before.

6. Nice Guide! I look forward to playing blood.

7. Bis gear blood dk does about 18-22k dps on saurfang 25.

8. Blood has never been highest dps spec, where do you get this bullcrap people

9. Hey there, well true not here on Warmane due tot he bugs it had but on retail it was the highest dps single target among the three specs. I understand many people don't see blood as top dps only because it pulls ahead of frost after being decently geared.

10. Hey there, well true not here on Warmane due tot he bugs it had but on retail it was the highest dps single target among the three specs. I understand many people don't see blood as top dps only because it pulls ahead of frost after being decently geared.
    Give me source of this information please

11. Blood as a dps did not have a big representation on retail largely due raids generally always having a marksmanship hunter, and often a blood tank as well, making the buffs redundant.

However, at the end of the expansion the spec was regarded as the top single target dps, and will sim out above frost and unholy. Also, here is a snippet off the EJ unholy guide (http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic...g-of-anything/) by the author himself: " Why spec Unholy when you could go Blood which currently holds superior single target sustained dps, superior single target burst, http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=49016, and http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=53138 to its name?"

As to warmane, I believe frost is still marginally above blood inside ICC and blood also drops behind both unholy and frost in fights involving significant amount of AoE.

12. Give me source of this information please
    angry, there are so many sources mentioning this that people don't even bother answering you, because they thing you're trolling. Anyway, thanks Abra.

13. blood spec retail 3.3 end of patch bla bla
    You give me time machine, i wana play wotlk retail too, like you guys

show me someething how blood is doing RIGHT NOW, HERE ON WARMANE, oh you cant because blood with BiS gear does 13k damage.
    I'm sorry for giving people relevant and current information, not some "as it should or would" dream world in which you apparently are.
    But yes, you are right, there was a blood bubble, tough rarely who played it and better results than unholy or even frost was even more rare.

In theories, sims and crap that does not fully reflect actual game, blood might be better.

So good luck with farming reagents for time machine.

14. blood spec retail 3.3 end of patch bla bla
    You give me time machine, i wana play wotlk retail too, like you guys

show me someething how blood is doing RIGHT NOW, HERE ON WARMANE, oh you cant because blood with BiS gear does 13k damage.
    I'm sorry for giving people relevant and current information, not some "as it should or would" dream world in which you apparently are.
    But yes, you are right, there was a blood bubble, tough rarely who played it and better results than unholy or even frost was even more rare.

In theories, sims and crap that does not fully reflect actual game, blood might be better.

So good luck with farming reagents for time machine.

Where did that 13k @bis come from? Guildie did 18-20k on dbs (he is still missing quite a few items). Yes blood is not top dk dps right now, since warmane still has a lot of bugs. They are slowly getting repaired though.. warmanes goal is to be as close to retail as possible, so that theory and sim crap (made for retail) is getting more and more relevant.

15. The more I read angry's posts the more convinced I am he doesn't play on Warmane.

First 1234513 ... Last