1. May 16, 2018  
    While playing retail gives you an automatic PhD in every subject known to mankind not everyone knew all the intricacies of the game.
    Maybe but I just think it was bugged and it was stacking ^^, this would most likely explain also that 42k ds from blood dk which is impossible to earn here I guess?

2. May 16, 2018  
    It's not impossible. You just need the stars to line up with regard to your AP procs (so that you're pushed above 16k AP), and you need someone that instantly applies major armor reduction buffs on the boss. That, and Shadowmourne + BiS gear.

I don't disagree that there was probably some kind of funky spell behavior involved in the 30k auto and 42k DS though.

3. May 18, 2018  
    Did a wild VoA 25m today...
    https://imgur.com/a/El7LP8U

Suprisingly, i think, i had all the buffs and debuffs Bdk needs, exept for Flask and Pot + Prepot.
    We had a Combat Rogue, Prot Warrior, Balance Druid for those important Physical dmg debuffs.

Both Procs from DBW wer 700 Haste.
    I tryed not to AoE, but cant help those orbs spawning in Bawses ***.

Considering how low Raid DPS was and that fight lasted for 2min 25sec, it aint bad if u ask me...
    The point of the Screenshots and this comment is avrg DMG on both DS and HS.
    Considering how much DMG Melee hits did, i dont think there is anything wrong in how HS and DS calculation formula works.

I completely forgot about the pet (Rise Dead) untill last 40% of the boss, so i dont know if thats the maximum amount of DMG that thing can do, so ignore that statistic since i failed on it...

4. Dayum, I forgot how fun blood was in WotLK.
    I'll be taking a break from retail due to terrible class design, and meanwhile I'll be playing again my root and original blood DK dps :3 <3

5. Good afternoon.

Very good guide, but in the talents I differ, because they are not the most optimal.

The best build, by far, is next: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jfV...ZfMbhxc:IpGMVm

Note: The talent point spent on Improved Blood Presence talent, we can remove it and place it in the following possible talents: Rune Tap, Mark of Blood and Vampiric Blood. Personally, I prefer Improved Blood Presence, because we increase the healing received by 5%.

For the rest, very well everything, a greeting.

6. I think this is a PvP as in Player versus Player guide.

7. updates

Some updates about recent state, this was some random ****ty 25n pug before reset
    on dbw i had sigil of awareness on by mistake and on fester i did not have all cooldowns like army and such

character is Termoonator on Icecrown if u wanna have a look at gear

8. Idk if that gear is by choice, or you dont have anything else, but going for:
    Aldrianas gloves,
    Umbrage wrist,
    Signet of Twilight,
    with a 23 haste enchant on cloak should yield more DPS in the end for Blood, as Orc. This with 10str10crit gems in yellow sockets will increase your crit by a lot, while giving u some nice haste aswell. AP lost will be minimal and not worth mentioning.
    As any other race you have to go Skeleton ring to cap expertise and 10str10hit gems to cap hit (or you can just straight gem 60 expertise).

This still doesnt change the fact that without SM (or without BiS items and Fdk and Udk alrdy in the raid), going Blood is a waste of a raid spot.

P.S. Before anyone tryes to say how Haste is useless for a BDK, notice how Melee is close to HS on dmg. Combine it with BCB and Necrosis and you will notice that Melee does most dmg done for Blood.

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZIOfQUU9o
    recorded about 1 month ago by me.
    Yes if you don't have shadowmourne don't even bother dps in blood.
    Rawr showing aldriana and tosks bis (pretty sure) but I really prefer str gear tbh so you can see very high crits and if you will have good rng with str gear you will do better dps. Yes I have awful UI but I like my chaos ^^.

10. Rawr is bad for overall all DK spec sims.
    Also, i really dont understand how can someone prefer strength when agility items give you more stats overall, but im not gona go into that argument for the 100th time just to waste my time.
    Both extra ArP on the items and extra gem slot are converted in strength.
    And just as Umbrage is bis for fury warrior, its bis for bdk for the same reasons.

11. So first off great guide....has really helped getting my blood dps off the ground. One question I have though is in regards to Dark Death build vs Epidemic build in addition to Glyph of Dancing Rune weapon. I doing the dark death build and notice that it seems doing the Icy Touch > Plague Strike > 2x Heart Strike > Death Strike > Death Coil > Death Strike > 4x Heart Strike > DUMP RP rotation my diseases fall off.

So first off is this normal that you should be doing 1-2 HS without diseases? Or am I messing it up? Additionally, I was playing around with not having the glyph of dancing rune weapon and using both Disease and Dark Death glyphs. When doing it I noticed it disease management was so much easier while still keeping the DC damage. Has anyone tested to see if the additional 5 seconds on DRW is really adding that much dmg comparatively.

I still pulled good dmg without glyph of disease and using dancing rune weapon glyph but I just noticed if I messed up my diseases it was much more difficult to get back into the rotation...that may of been my inexperience with the rotation though.

12. my diseases fall off.

Has anyone tested to see if the additional 5 seconds on DRW is really adding that much dmg comparatively.

I still pulled good dmg without glyph of disease and using dancing rune weapon glyph but I just noticed if I messed up my diseases it was much more difficult to get back into the rotation...that may of been my inexperience with the rotation though.
    Well first of all both specs run epidemic,not running epidemic is a big dps loss because you're using your death runes on IT/PS instead of on HS. Epidemic is a MUST talent am afraid regardless of DD or Disease.

with epidemic your diseases should never fall off before your last HS.

DRW last 5 seconds is very important because on the last 5 seconds is when we add the 3/4HS + DS to our DRW.

I think having such a hard time with DD build is due to you not having Epidemic on your talents, DD build is a lot simpler and straightforward compared to disease which is a lot more punishing.

13. Well first of all both specs run epidemic,not running epidemic is a big dps loss because you're using your death runes on IT/PS instead of on HS. Epidemic is a MUST talent am afraid regardless of DD or Disease.

with epidemic your diseases should never fall off before your last HS.

DRW last 5 seconds is very important because on the last 5 seconds is when we add the 3/4HS + DS to our DRW.

I think having such a hard time with DD build is due to you not having Epidemic on your talents, DD build is a lot simpler and straightforward compared to disease which is a lot more punishing.
    Let me clarify a little and make sure we are on the same page. I have 1/2 in Epidemic and 3/3 in Morbidity. Are you saying I should sacrifice the additonal 5% from the 3rd point in Morbidity to get the extra time on diseases?

Also let me make sure my opener/rotation is correct. IT>PS>x2 HS>DS>Horn>Hysteria>DRW>Ghoul for the opener....then after that I would DS>x4 HS>RP DUMP>Reapply Diseases?

Just curious why this if correct is the preferred rotation when you can go glyph of disease to have easier disease management and get a point where you are able to do x6 HS in a row. In addition to having the 15% dmg to DC from glyph of dark death. Would this x5-6 HS rotation plus the consistent dmg output from DC not be equal to the DRW for 5 more secs?

14. Glyph of Disease is the optimal spec. DC accounts for about 5-6% of your total damage compared to DRW which is at least 10%+ and varies depending on fight. avg around 12% based on the tests I did some months ago.

more than twice as DC. the special attacks we're using on the last 5 seconds accounts to 37.5% excluding DRW melee. this all favors DRW. in addition to the fact that you just don't have the luxury of free gcds.

bdk's DC is nothing compared to UH and the lack of free gcds also makes it very limited. uh can really shine in this field. stronger DC , free gcds and also better RP generation per rune value. blood lacks all these three.

going anything less than 2/2 epidemic is a dps loss to your HS count as well, as BDK lucky/unlucky that we refresh our disease on the last tick. lowering the duration is increasing the rate on which we pestilence. 15% more pestilence to be exact which really isn't that much but will compound on longer tank and spank fights.

First ... 61415161718 ... Last