1. ERW does show up on recount/skada and is working fine.

2. DS build isnt bad and i believe the arp talent blood has isnt additive to your current armor pen i believe its 10 percent to your current either that or is not working properly also i find you hit alot harder if you spec in to no consume diseases oblit in the frost tree see how oblit does a hell of alot more base damage more than the crit bonus from the DS talent and the base increase its definitely something consider / try http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000 thats the build i used on retail and i was very close if not passed the fury warrior dps (only try with full arp though)

3. DS build isnt bad and i believe the arp talent blood has isnt additive to your current armor pen i believe its 10 percent to your current either that or is not working properly also i find you hit alot harder if you spec in to no consume diseases oblit in the frost tree see how oblit does a hell of alot more base damage more than the crit bonus from the DS talent and the base increase its definitely something consider / try http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000 thats the build i used on retail and i was very close if not passed the fury warrior dps (only try with full arp though)
    I've run across this build and similar others, but remember as blood dk's our #1dps is HS not DS! yes DS might deal bigger crits but DS is only for the purpose of converting runes.

By using Obliterate(yeh rune converter too) we lose on Necrosis,Bkb & 3%str .

I will respec to this build and test it out nonetheless. (At 28th April, the day my exams finish and I go back to my home state)

EDIT: Thanks for the valuable feedback and interesting build, as for the 90%arp refer to http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....(ARP-QUESTION)

I will try and find something from Elitist jerk regarding this.
    Edited: April 12, 2015

4. DS build isnt bad and i believe the arp talent blood has isnt additive to your current armor pen i believe its 10 percent to your current either that or is not working properly also i find you hit alot harder if you spec in to no consume diseases oblit in the frost tree see how oblit does a hell of alot more base damage more than the crit bonus from the DS talent and the base increase its definitely something consider / try http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000 thats the build i used on retail and i was very close if not passed the fury warrior dps (only try with full arp though)
    Obliterate build for blood DKs? You crazy, giving up Death Strikes for that?
    DS >>>> Obliterate. Plus self heals.

5. DS build isnt bad and i believe the arp talent blood has isnt additive to your current armor pen i believe its 10 percent to your current either that or is not working properly also i find you hit alot harder if you spec in to no consume diseases oblit in the frost tree see how oblit does a hell of alot more base damage more than the crit bonus from the DS talent and the base increase its definitely something consider / try http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000 thats the build i used on retail and i was very close if not passed the fury warrior dps (only try with full arp though)
    there is absolutely no way obliterate will deal more damage, because of [Might Of Morgraine] = 45% critical strike damage for DS . the talent for Obliterate(for the 45% cri dmg) is way down on the frost spec impossible to obtain without being a frost spec

If not for this talent, Obliterate will surely do more damage than DS, but as you can see that's not the case here

EDIT: was taking a dumb and all I could think of was this lol.
    Edited: April 12, 2015

6. Also, about the talent tree, why blood worms? Aren't you worried that they will keep pulling adds in dungeons/raids?
    I got Scent of Blood and Mark of Blood with those points. Though 3 points in scent of blood is kinda overkill, all will be fine after rune cooldowns are fixed and we use unholy presence for DPS.

7. Also, about the talent tree, why blood worms? Aren't you worried that they will keep pulling adds in dungeons/raids?
    I got Scent of Blood and Mark of Blood with those points. Though 3 points in scent of blood is kinda overkill, all will be fine after rune cooldowns are fixed and we use unholy presence for DPS.
    You don't use UH presence for Blood. Heck, even UH uses Blood presence.

Also, in early WotLK, Obliterate was the way to go for Blood dps, but that got changed when they buffed Death Strike (specifically Might of Mograine, and the increased damage talent moving from UH to Blood).
    Edited: April 14, 2015

8. Also, about the talent tree, why blood worms? Aren't you worried that they will keep pulling adds in dungeons/raids?
    Pulling adds is problem only when you are low geared and starting dungeons. Later on you can even tank with blood dps np. And for raids.. there is ussually nothing to pull.. you need to be carefull only at Sindra (not a problem as long as tank pulls 2nd drake upstairs).

9. Pulling adds is problem only when you are low geared and starting dungeons. Later on you can even tank with blood dps np. And for raids.. there is ussually nothing to pull.. you need to be carefull only at Sindra (not a problem as long as tank pulls 2nd drake upstairs).
    Maggots are fixed? They don't steal chin heals, PoM's and CoH's?

10. Can anyone plz share a photo or tell us the dps that done with this spec? i would like to see if its worth it to respec to blood

11. May 10, 2015  

12. May 10, 2015  
    What`s the reason to use DBW?
    Isn`t your Haste REV like 1/3 of STR and ArP? (or was it the Crit one, can`t recall)

13. May 10, 2015  
    You don't use UH presence for Blood. Heck, even UH uses Blood presence.

Also, in early WotLK, Obliterate was the way to go for Blood dps, but that got changed when they buffed Death Strike (specifically Might of Mograine, and the increased damage talent moving from UH to Blood).
    ^This. Blood was VERY overpowered in early WotLK, so Blizzard had to tune it down a bit. Back then the Obliterate build was the way to go for Blood, but this changed when they removed Obliterate from Might of Mograine and buffed Death Strike. From that point Blood DKs adapted by switching to Necrosis and Blood Caked Blade. As a side note this was not enough because Unholy was just stronger, while Blood suffered the same issue with low ArP as Warrs and Combat Rogues.

Either way, that was offtopic - the proper Blood DPS tree right now is subspecced into Unholy, not Frost. And no, you don't use DS for its damage - only for the Death rune conversion. Think of it like this: DS deals more dmg than HS, but does it deal more dmg than 2xHS? Because HS requires only one rune, while DS needs 2. There's your answer.

@Paylow - Blood is worth respeccing if you have the proper ArP gear and trinkets for it. Otherwise stay Frost/ Unholy.
    Edited: May 10, 2015

14. July 4, 2015  
    Blood DK dps is good indeed. I never done such a high dps in frost or unholy spec. For example LK 25normal. On other bosses i do more, cuz there i need move less. http://oi60.tinypic.com/21nirg9.jpg
    ICC 10 n LK starting dps without BL. http://oi60.tinypic.com/2uqoohv.jpg

15. July 8, 2015  
    nice dps brother, would be nice if people share their gs with the damage tho :D

First 123412 ... Last