• G. Rotations

A. Talents

Spoiler: Show

NOTE: if using Build of Dark Death, use 3/3 Morbidity and 2/3 BCB

B. Glyphs

C.Stats

State priority

Hit (8%) > Expertise (26) > Armor Penetration (90%) > Strength > Critical Strike Rating > haste

Hit: Decrease chance for attacks to miss
    Hit: 32.79 hit rating = 1% hit (Melee)

Expertise: Decrease chance for our attacks to be dodged or parried
    Expertise: 8.19 = 1

Arp: more arp = more armor you ignore
    Arp: 13.99 = 1% Arp

Strength: Increase AP & chance to parry
    Strength: 1STR= (1+1*0.11 )2 = 2.22AP

Critical strike: Increases critical hit chance
    Critical strike: 45.91 = 1% critical strike chance

Haste: 32.79 = 1% haste

D. Gear

E. Gemming & Enchanting

F. Foods,Elixirs & Potions

G. Rotations

Dark Death http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45804
    Icy Touch > Plague Strike > 2x Heart Strike > Death Strike > Death Coil > Death Strike > 4x Heart Strike > DUMP RP

Disease http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45805

Icy Touch > Plague Strike > 2x Heart Strike > Death Strike > Death Coil > Death Strike > 3x Heart Strike > Pestilence
    Now you have a priority check-list Disease > Heart Strike > Death Strike

Typical Intro
    Army> Icy Touch > Plague Strike > 2x Heart Strike > Death Strike > (Hysteria & Horn of winter & potion of speed THEN raise dead & DRW) > Death Strike > 4x Heart Strike/ 3 Heart Strike + Pestilence

Edited: May 5, 2018

2. Great guide! Are u now able to out dps frost dks since the km nerf?
    About necrosis: To my understanding when it says shadow dmg its always magic and not physical dmg. However since the auto attack dmg gets increased by arp it also indirectly increase the necrosis dmg.

3. Great guide! Are u now able to out dps frost dks since the km nerf?
    About necrosis: To my understanding when it says shadow dmg its always magic and not physical dmg. However since the auto attack dmg gets increased by arp it also indirectly increase the necrosis dmg.
    I still haven't joined my guild in Deathwing waiting for them to enable realm transfer. all my runs have been pugs and I've beat them all! but just so you know none of them were competent so I'll wait to answer that when I raid with my competitive guild mates :D

Thank you for the update.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=51465 damage actually counts as a physical attack not magical,
    the damage is shadow that's true but goes towards physical. you can check the 6 schools of magic
    Arcane-Fire-Frost-Nature-Shadow-Holy & physical . and well as you see Necrosis falls under Physical which means it's affected by Armor not shadow resistance! you can check this by attacking a player while he uses flawless fang and than again without. you will get the same results (cross your finger to have the same number of necrosis attacks) (thanks for bringing this up I'll continue further investigations in this matter)

See http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=48806 & http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=48800 no matter he has 5% or 100% arp it's not a physical attack to begin with.

4. U could check ur necrosis dmg on the dummy with and with out a 13%magic increase buff.

5. U could check ur necrosis dmg on the dummy with and with out a 13%magic increase buff.
    I will try that right now! can't believe I over complicated it that much lol ;)

EDIT: I just tested and well the ebon plague didn't increase the damage what's so ever, please test it yourself aswell I removed both trinks,ashen ring & fallen crusader

Ebon plague:
    Min-257 Avg-494 -Max-930 count 34

Without Ebon Plague:
    Min-261 Avg-537 Max-935 count 44

Don't mind the damage I was using an old weapon in inventory without fallen crusader

*this is by no means proof, the UH dk left and couldn't find anyone else to continue comparing with so am going to update this again but for a complete 10mint of melee hits

(gonna do it with a locks curse of elements since it's easier for them to update a 1mint buff than a 20seconds one )

***PLEASE MORE DK'S TEST THIS (REMOVE any proc items for better results(trinks, ashen ring & fallen crusader)***

6. That talent tree is so wrong. That isn't even patch 3.3.5a
    And why a ring is an option for relic?

7. The only problem i have with blood dps is that bosses for example lord morowgar enrage when you use dancing rune weapon... i posted it on bugtracker, gm denied it but i always see it happen in icc. Morowgar starts doing 2x the flames and hitting faster with no buff indicating it. Next time you're in icc please keep an eye on it and try to record/screenshot it. I can only do it in 10 nm pugs couse im usually saved with my guild and they need me as frost :)

8. nice job on the guide!

i think that the your talent tree is not correct so i believe for patch 3.3.5 you mean something like this :
    http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

if you ppl can test and prove these bugs especialy with Death Runes plz do it.

9. That talent tree is so wrong. That isn't even patch 3.3.5a
    And why a ring is an option for relic?
    Thanks for the correction, I honestly didn't read the skill abilities in this talent tree as I know them by heart my mistake for not checking them.

10. nice job on the guide!

i think that the your talent tree is not correct so i believe for patch 3.3.5 you mean something like this :
    http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

if you ppl can test and prove these bugs especialy with Death Runes plz do it.
    Yup that's the correct talent tree! I just hurriedly did it without checking the patch my mistake

and yes please more DK'S test the bugs and give your feedback on the bugtracker

11. Can you please share ur gear and how much DPS are you doing? I'd really appreciate that.
    If possible, try doing this test with a dummy.

12. Can you please share ur gear and how much DPS are you doing? I'd really appreciate that.
    Latest I can do that will be May. it's blocked here in my University, I usually use vpn but the latency is an average of 2k :(

I'll ask my dk guild mates to post instead of me.
    Edited: April 6, 2016

13. Can you please share ur gear and how much DPS are you doing? I'd really appreciate that.
    With glorenzelg I've been doing about 10-15% less DPS in blood than in frost, but also note that Blood Gorged and Death Rune Mastery are still bugged. So with shadowmourne and these bugs fixed, BDK > FDK.
    BIS gear for both, except blood weapon.

14. Dancing rune weapon dosnet show on recount is it bugged just test it

15. Dancing rune weapon dosnet show on recount is it bugged just test it
    I don't know if it shows on recount or not, but it sure does damage.
    Wait, I have been DPSing on blood more than I thought? Maybe even without SMourne my blood does more damage than frost, then!

12311 ... Last