1. Add friend > Moans >
    Check both sides, Moans is on Alliance side.

Some of us went back to neltharion to do 19s. whoever mention Drake (Draked), is he on Frostwolf now, just letting you know. He is the doppelgänger of Talset on neltharion, only more annoying. Glad to see I am separate from my rival once again lol, he is YOUR problem now, well for the Alliance players.

He had a video he wanted me and Haytham, retired molten player, to upload for him, I may as well do it just to show people who he truly is.
    Yeah bro, plus I know I caught your attention with that name, I feel as though him and a number of other twinks will be stronger than their normal twink toons from back in the cata days, minus the high level gear.
    We got abnormals on MoP as well, guys with 90 weps, some of us on Sargs are like enforcers and go after them in case they try to pvp with the items.
    I dunno how FW twinks and non-twinks handle them without a 90, but since the jerk is gonna be on horde side, and with his elp they could bring 90 wep toons down.
    Remember Proxy? He told me about the item that was used to harm deltahits, and knowing that it was strong enough to 1 shot Baro, which we speculated for a while, for Baro had like 5k HP.
    Baro on the other hand I know he went back to neltharion to aid the twinks there, no word yet on his return, but if he comes back he will go to Sargs and make a 19 there due to the DK me and Ry worked on.

2. Add friend > Moans >
    Yea, I'm alliance.

My time zone is Central and whenever I'm on I see no other 19's ;/

3. Yea, I'm alliance.

My time zone is Central and whenever I'm on I see no other 19's ;/

Really nobody? I'm central as well and i play pretty much all day except for when family calls.
    I'll try to lean towards playing my ally more ^-^

4. Really nobody? I'm central as well and i play pretty much all day except for when family calls.
    I'll try to lean towards playing my ally more ^-^
    That would be great :)

5. /palm

After the first and second Moltdowns, on February we talked about choosing 1 realm for all 19s. You can still see the threads. We didn't want to split on all realms... I thought we chose 1 realm. I have 2.7 HKs and 1700 Achievement Points already... I would definately start a new character for more activity.

6. After the first and second Moltdowns, on February we talked about choosing 1 realm for all 19s. You can still see the threads. We didn't want to split on all realms... I thought we chose 1 realm. I have 2.7 HKs and 1700 Achievement Points already... I would definately start a new character for more activity.
    But aren't you guys on WOTLK realms? It is a bit different for us on Cata, the 19s there, and obviously different on MoP.
    Some of my buddies are scattered throughout realms so it is tough getting use to the new guys or wannabe twinks.
    Plus not many twinks go on forums so you have a whole other crowd that didn't get the memo.

So the situation:

There are 19s on wotlk realm, dunno which one, Cata, me and baro are station there with a players named Talset, Unchala and Truk.
    I know Vhoss and Draked are on FW, as for 70s, Viss, and the others are on Sargeras.

Check both sides, Moans is on Alliance side.

Yeah bro, plus I know I caught your attention with that name, I feel as though him and a number of other twinks will be stronger than their normal twink toons from back in the cata days, minus the high level gear.
    We got abnormals on MoP as well, guys with 90 weps, some of us on Sargs are like enforcers and go after them in case they try to pvp with the items.
    I dunno how FW twinks and non-twinks handle them without a 90, but since the jerk is gonna be on horde side, and with his elp they could bring 90 wep toons down.
    Remember Proxy? He told me about the item that was used to harm deltahits, and knowing that it was strong enough to 1 shot Baro, which we speculated for a while, for Baro had like 5k HP.
    Baro on the other hand I know he went back to neltharion to aid the twinks there, no word yet on his return, but if he comes back he will go to Sargs and make a 19 there due to the DK me and Ry worked on.
    Hero the hacker hunter posted a video not too long ago, Drake sent it to him, they just uploaded it for Drake, there is another coming for Baro's old toons too. The video is old tho, he was always lazy about uploading it and such, the dude still lazy too when it comes to remaking a 19, can't blame him tho.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzyxsQD-dWc
    Edited: April 4, 2015

7. In what realm are there more 19's twinks? I want to lvl up and gear a new char but I have no idea what server is the best for 19's.

8. In what realm are there more 19's twinks? I want to lvl up and gear a new char but I have no idea what server is the best for 19's.
    I think deathwing is your best bet, however I heard are coming back on Frostwolf whether someone makes the effort to make one or not, but some manage to make some decent 19 twinks on MoP. The dude from the video made a comeback, he was like the bane of my existence on Neltharion.

9. i just recently came back to molten and will be making a 19 twink on FW aswell as at other brackets. But i played way before any of these role play crews and groups were around or cata servers were even close to completion. kinda corny if you ask me but whatever. once completed i will look for you guys.

Tenchima you take twinking a bit too serious we dont need the back story and history of your twinking experience on these servers i see you on every twink thread ranting about something.

10. i just recently came back to molten and will be making a 19 twink on FW aswell as at other brackets. But i played way before any of these role play crews and groups were around or cata servers were even close to completion. kinda corny if you ask me but whatever. once completed i will look for you guys.

Tenchima you take twinking a bit too serious we dont need the back story and history of your twinking experience on these servers i see you on every twink thread ranting about something.
    Welcome back. Not ranting, but just want people to show up more on Sargs :L As for 19s, Deathwing, Neltharion and Frostwolf does this.
    My brother is on Cata, however, he is a bit inactive due to rl stuff that needs to be taken care of, he mentioned someone named Truk on Neltharion, and Glitch.

First 12