1. Any dev or gm can tell us any eta about TOT ?

2. Why do people still think their tomorrow is in the morning, most of the time, these tomorrows happen on the evenings in american timezones, which would be late for EU an Asia.

3. Are minority here cause 80% of players aint posting or visiting the forum at all.
    More than 70% would like not to skip content at all and have it one by one released and WORKING. ToT will be released and guess what. it won't be working well... It's a rush. People want something over that they want working things as close to blizz as its possible.
    Cant say anything bad bout molten decision since it may end up with a forum warrning/ban.
    Ohh and you know the mindset of the 80% who dont post on forums? I am sure it is totally a accurate assumption and you have your statistical data ... not just your hunch.

Also you think that any content ... be it HoF or ToT would be working perfectly at release? Even though they declared that they will be releasing ToT nearly 2 months ago.

It wasn't declared months ago. Edifice said they will be releasing raids progressively, but on a stream about half a month ago they decided to just go for ToT, since you really can get full 489 ilvl gear only by farming JP.
    Actually Kear said that ToT will be released around the time of marketplace upgrade.

4. I guess pet battles will be partially released too? I saw on Devlog long ago about it

5. It wasn't declared months ago. Edifice said they will be releasing raids progressively, but on a stream about half a month ago they decided to just go for ToT, since you really can get full 489 ilvl gear only by farming JP.
    and those ppl on the stream SAID with a lot of confidence that ToT 3 boses will be relaesd at the very same time when grevoius gear is released but we kinda knew how things will go....so why you even ask.....it will come with the expected few days delay from what's have been said. This is normal.

6. ToT on the 1st of Arpil guys. They just announced. Go to bed you have school in the morning.

7. Mists of Pandaria update, including the release of three Throne of Thunder bosses, has been postponed until morning. @ https://www.warmane.com/

8. Mists of Pandaria update, including the release of three Throne of Thunder bosses, has been postponed until morning. @ https://www.warmane.com/
    Damn right when I try to troll they post that. F***.

9. Could we get a 4hour time block that we can expect the update in? (Please list the timezone you are giving this estimation in as well..)

I don't think this is to much to ask for.

10. I understand you don't like giving us ETAs, but can you please just be more precise about the time windows in which things are going to be released. You make us wait the whole evening and then whoops, postponed till morning. Maybe next time say morning, and give your self time for triple checks. :)

11. Morning is already over. Now waiting for tomorrow morning. :D

12. They probably ment tomorrow morning, considering it's already this late.

13. This thread will be relevant for a few days, "Mop update Tomorrow ©"

First 12345 Last