1. About MoP Pve and ToT tomorow

Hi guys!
    In general, all that will be described here, will be written from the perspective of the player who played his entire retail on Pandaria including 5.0-6.1, and so let's go!
    Tomorrow will open a new raid: ToT
    I think this is not right! How Come? Yes, because to open such a wonderful raid like this you should immediately and completely !!
    Now we have only the MSV and ToES in normal difficulty.
    Why we dodge a content?
    You need to open Hof, then add HC mode on ToES/HoF/MSV.
    PvE progress is not closed normal, that could do each...
    So, Please listen and do not make mistakes. Even if you dodge 5.0, please do not rush to open the Siege of Orgrimmar, because it is not the best raid in the content of Pandaria.

2. First raid tier is usually fairly skipped (look at how Cata was released), then it is linear after that.

3. First raid tier is usually fairly skipped (look at how Cata was released), then it is linear after that.
    You mean the current cata? or the one that is lost?

4. I'm talking about Cata years ago on molten, it was not release correctly, t11 skipped around, but t12 and t13 went fine.

5. Where did you read they will release tot tomorrow o.O

edit: oh on warmane page... that's too rushed. If tot worked well then great but I think it will be crap like msv and toes. way too rushed I agree

6. Where did you read they will release tot tomorrow o.O

edit: oh on warmane page... that's too rushed. If tot worked well then great but I think it will be crap like msv and toes. way too rushed I agree
    They've been working on it for 3+ weeks for 3 bosses.

7. They've been working on it for 3+ weeks for 3 bosses.
    Knowing "Warmane" it is likely to be bugged as hell.

8. This is just a donor exclusive release. Without HoF and heroic modes (even LFR is part of gear pregression!!!) all nondonors will never set a foot inside ToT. On the other hand Molten/Warmane has to catch up with other MoP servers by all means. So this release will give Molten a chance to add new epic ToT theme to the site and attaract more ppl(simple marketing trick).
    I hope we will also get some new class fixes cause thats what we need!

9. I'm talking about Cata years ago on molten, it was not release correctly, t11 skipped around, but t12 and t13 went fine.
    Where were you hiding on cata?
    T11 was there for over 9 months. BWD and BOT HC were working and being cleared. Every respectable pve guild was 4/4 BOT and 5/5 BWD.

Cata progression was fine. T11 (9 months) > T12 (7 months ) > T13.

10. This is just a donor exclusive release. Without HoF and heroic modes (even LFR is part of gear pregression!!!) all nondonors will never set a foot inside ToT. On the other hand Molten/Warmane has to catch up with other MoP servers by all means. So this release will give Molten a chance to add new epic ToT theme to the site and attaract more ppl(simple marketing trick).
    I hope we will also get some new class fixes cause thats what we need!
    ToT is perfectly doable with MSV / ToES NM gear. It's a weird presumption that it isn't.

As for class fixes, I hope we do not, because releasing a new raid and at the same time releasing new 'class fixes' do not really go well together. Pre-made raid set ups that do not become viable anymore among others.

11. If ToT is opening tomorrow, does that mean the Isle of Thunder will be up as well?

12. Ofc isle of thunder is gonna be open, he'll the entrence to tot is on isle

13. BWD and BOT HC were working and being cleared. Every respectable pve guild was 4/4 BOT and 5/5 BWD.

Cata progression was fine. T11 (9 months) > T12 (7 months ) > T13.
    It wasn't exactly a complete t11 since the head pieces were missing, as the respective bosses were not spawned - Chogall had some bugs for a while so he became unavailable for a period of time (this was in the transition to 4.3.4 I believe).

Aside that BoT HC was released much later, they only got to script Sinestra when they had finished FL HC, so yeah the progression was rather wonky with the earlier raids. Though everybody could more or less clear BWD since it was full of exploits in the 4.0.6 patch...

That said Firelands was definitely a step up from BoT and BWD, and Dragon Soul would follow the same direction (except now wherein it needs to be fixed again).

Going back on topic with the original post they don't exactly release entire raids since it needs a lot of testing on the side of players and more importantly it has a high likelihood of causing instability to be introduced in bulk, as what happened in Cata. Releasing it in sections or bosses has at least proven to be less problematic.

14. Aside that BoT HC was released much later, they only got to script Sinestra when they had finished FL HC, so yeah the progression was rather wonky with the earlier raids. Though everybody could more or less clear BWD since it was full of exploits in the 4.0.6 patch...
    Is Nefarian even available now?

15. Is Nefarian even available now?
    No that is why Kemii only mentions BWD 5/5 (sans Nefarian already) which is again as I noted why we don't have the complete t11 so to speak, since head pieces all came from the end game boss.

Even now it remains unavailable sadly, but he's long delayed his purpose at this point to cry over.

123 ... Last