1. U think they'll fix it so soon? remember warlocks damage when cata launched..?
    Implying warlocks do any damage now. Pets still useless. Imp best because of magic dispel

2. Implying warlocks do any damage now. Pets still useless. Imp best because of magic dispel
    dunno man...I've seen some locks actually destroying it. Like it doesn't seem that they lack on damage atm. Altho there's only few of them who can do so...

3. Just noticed today bugtracker updated that this has been fixed, however there is no change in the game. does it mean that the server hasnt been applied the latest update?(or applied already)

4. If it has indeed been fixed, it would only update after a server crash/restart. We will see.

Edit: If there was any fix, it's definitely not live yet.

5. Well, it will be interesting when they fix it ^^

6. Yeah, if they ever do. Bleeds right now do 0 pressure in PvP. Rip is supposed to be the best dot in the game and it sucks.
    For now, even when they say they fixed Rake (no mention of Rip), nothing changes. It's ridiculous.

7. Update

UPDATE: Mastery still bugged in Neltharion.

Rip:

Rake:

8. Yeah, doubt they will fix it until the next major update. They mentioned we were getting two updates in a short amount of time but the devlog hasn't changed lately, so who knows if it will even happen soon. We might have to wait a few months.

9. Yeah, doubt they will fix it until the next major update. They mentioned we were getting two updates in a short amount of time but the devlog hasn't changed lately, so who knows if it will even happen soon. We might have to wait a few months.
    The changelog stated that Rip's damage has been fixed though. : |

10. Playing on Neltharion too, noticed significant damage drop in bleeds. Seems I'm retiring feral 'til they fix it unfortunately.

11. after server restarted, seems bleeds dmg has been increased.

12. Confirmed! Thanks, devs! <3

Neltharion 12:06am ST

Mastery @ 19.40

Rip:

Rake:

Mastery @ 12.98

Rip:

Rake:

13. That's awesome news. Was losing hope we'd get this fix soon. Back to kitty!

Edit: Just tested, still seems low. Are you removing procs during testing?
    Edited: April 9, 2015

14. After server crash bleeds are again broken. Looks like they are capped to some value cause all of my rip crits do exactly 16 935 dmg.

15. What server are you playing on?

EDIT: How much mastery do you have?

Still doing fine on Neltharion 11:47pm ST

Try respeccing out of Feral Cat spec then go back to Feral Cat spec again. It usually solves the problem.

Mastery: 19.62 - Rating (2084 - RAW)

Rip:

Rake:

When I did RDF HC with a Blood DK and a Arms Warr. My bleeds reached ~31K with Matrix Restabilizer Mastery proc. :3

Edited: April 10, 2015 Reason: another question, mastery

First 123 Last