1. Well from my point of view.
    Ragnaros for PvP. (Cleaning Ladder Squad seems to be returning again, so 3v3 should be active)
    Deathwing for PvE. (Deathwing was the best PvP realm 2 years ago tho', now it's PvE)

2. Well from my point of view.
    Ragnaros for PvP. (Cleaning Ladder Squad seems to be returning again, so 3v3 should be active)
    Deathwing for PvE. (Deathwing was the best PvP realm 2 years ago tho', now it's PvE)
    Yes like this but for random/premade Bgs go Deathwing. Ragnaros is for Arena but on ragnaros are much more Hackers in BGs. ( also much more Multiboxers and Expliot user )

3. Suddenly all PvE guilds get banned on Rag, such funny.

4. Both are x7.
    Both suck :'D

(PS : DW ftw)

5. Oh cool, I read on another topic that all the realms at the moment are x7, is this just how Warmane is or is there plans to give some variety? I would quite like to play on a slower paced realm but on the other hand I really have enjoyed my experience here so far and it seems a lot more professional than any other server I've used so far :)

6. #Deathwing, because it's always been the best. ;)

7. It's really not that much of difference with PvE and PvP at the end of the day.

Ragnaros community outside your possible friends / guild(s) can be quite ... bad.
    Pugs and unknown people are treated as cancer.

petkokapitana
    Ragnaros - highest rate of half-wits/hackers/scammers per capita. The positive side is that if you dont care whats happening you will have good time. Nearly all have superpowers and fly around.
    Deathwing - pretty boring server, the majority of the players are normal, dont fly, know what to do in pve and pvp leading to less swearing, which kills all the fun in the game.

9. May 5, 2015  
    So should i choose Deathwing for PVE and variety of guilds ?

10. May 6, 2015  
    I played on Deathwing before crash, after crash went Rag for 5 days, after 3 raids went running back to Deathwing.

11. May 6, 2015  
    I played on Deathwing before crash, after crash went Rag for 5 days, after 3 raids went running back to Deathwing.
    Thanks bro, i decided to begin on Deathwihg :D

12. Thanks, made my decision easy too. DW it is then!

13. I'm going to play on Lord when it drops, but keep on working on my druid in DW. Raiding is fun, and I won't be able to raid in Lord for awhile, especially ICC if they stagger the release of the xpacs and raids, which I hope they do :)

First 12