1. Q. What about legendary daggers and coin reset?
    A. Those who had the daggers will have them sent (for free) some time after their coin resets happen, it's best to PM me with the character you want them on (Neltharion only for obvious reasons).
    omg youre much too generous :O
    i dont even know what to say,thank you :D
    should we just send the PM now or some days later?

2. What about coins for the latest season before Moltdown on Warsong?
    We still didn't recieve them.

3. What about coins for the latest season before Moltdown on Warsong?
    You will not receive them, it was too "late".

4. Nothing as good as people are expecting.

It's more of a thanks thing for being patient and many other things, totally randomized.
    People must expect somewhat akin to Bag of Shiny things, from fishing quests? haha

5. What about coins for the latest season before Moltdown on Warsong?
    You will not receive them, it was too "late".
    Edifice , what do you mean by too late?
    How is that...

6. Any chance you can remove the CD on gifting so we can send more than once, get all the last mintue gifts sent out to people who need them?

I mean there is only an hour left.

7. UPDATE:

Anyone who had an applicable Rank 1 Title Claim ticket open has received a reply or conclusion.

All non applicable tickets to that type have been auto closed (approx. 300 tickets ;/)

8. Hey edifice,

I just recovered my acc today and wasn't able to make use of the proff and instant 80s. Can you make it so that recovered accs will have at least like... A week to use them AFTER recovery?

It's understandable that mostly everyone had a lot of time. But there are others who still didnt recover or like me - just recovered today lol.

Thx a lot :)

9. Gifting disabled.

16 minutes until first resets begin.

10. Just 3, if someone else had them, possible internal winner of something.
    On top of my head I can think of 5, all had 150 days and the req needed to purchase them.

Though yeah, MAX 10 people had this, it's not even close to being gamebreaking, but still giving them for free is generous.

11. Please consider prolonging

Hi,
    after many problems in order to recovery my account (the website recovery page to recovery email didn't work, Email not found error), but when I tried to create another account I had the "email already exists error".

After many days I remembered my forum username and I finally recovered (YESTERDAY!) my account.

I was only able to use the levelup bonus 2 times and I absolutely was NOT able to use the profession bonus

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAxdmkmW4AA8xJH.png

So since you had website problems I think it'll be a good thing, for the community, to prolong the due date if the website is fixed now.
    Or, at least, to give the bonuses to the people who wasn't able, for the website problems, to use the bonuses.

Thanks

12. My timer is up,I have sent you the PM about the cata daggers.
    Thank you very much for your generousity. :D

13. Nothing as good as people are expecting.

It's more of a thanks thing for being patient and many other things, totally randomized.

My soul just fainted, i had really high hopes, i was expecting a cool weapon or something :C

14. Hello Edifice, I PM'd you about the titles since you closed ticket system. Hope you gonna read it soon. Thank you :)

15. My soul just fainted, i had really high hopes, i was expecting a cool weapon or something :C
    I think you can better expect some little reward, like a murkey pet or something ^^

First 1234 ... Last