1. So for players who have working last months and have no time for wow, warmane will not give anything for time spend in servers and donations, but for every new acc at begining free coins and levels, and some players have bonuses, some players doesn`t. Thats kinda unfair.

I have 1hero 5 level, im very dissapointed

2. I don't understand as well why you didn't put that 5x instant 80 and 3x profession stays 50 days after the account is recovered same as coins/vps.

So basically people who from some reason didn't recover their accounts yet will have to play from lvl 1 and won't have profession boosts even tho they might've lost more than just few chars that were completely geared?
    Sure they'll get coins back, but still.

I did see that warning that was posted on Main Page and I did gift the coins I've had left to friends and used boosts, but there are still people that didn't even recover their accounts and they probably expected boosts/profs to stay for 50 days just like coins.
    +10000000
    I recovered my acc last night, becouse i was working hard last months, and i dont even know what happen with molten, and its realy unfair now to start from 0, after all time spend in server and donations. Im disappointed

3. Wasnt the Warlords of Draenor public test realm supposed to be launched today (25 March 2015)?
    yes, but the 25th is not over yet. 36minutes to go. However, a tiny chace it will release in this time....

4. My Characters were deleted

2nd time i have to re activate my account and re do my characters, that were already lvl 90...

I dont get it. So i lose the ability to boost them to 90, even after i did this already 2 TIMES....

Any thoughts ?

5. Q. When will free instant level ups and professions be removed?
    about the free instant level up. always walk when my character die in pandarian maps i already have upgrade riding skills in pandaria. my other character that did not use instant level up can fly when that character is dead in the same spot with the instant level up character. is that part of instant level up consequence?

6. Read PM's Edifice, regarding titles. Thank you

First ... 456