1. Small Q & A regarding today.

Q. When will free instant level ups and professions be removed?
    Q. They were supposed to be removed over 16 hours ago however I've left them open, they will be removed (turned off) 3 hours from this post date.

Q. What about legendary daggers and coin reset?
    A. Those who had the daggers will have them sent (for free) some time after their coin resets happen, it's best to PM me with the character you want them on (Neltharion only for obvious reasons).

Q. When will gifting be disabled?
    A. The first reset happens in 6 hours from now, gifting will be disabled in 5 hours from now.

Q. Will trading and gifting make a return?
    A. Yes, no ETA.

Q. Faction change issue on Mists of Pandaria during trial period (items not converted)?
    A. Make a web support ticket and get your coins back.

Q. Will free booster packs remain?
    A. They will be removed in 6 hours from this point (when resets begin), they may make a return for coins(1-2) or points(30-40).

Q. Rank 1 title not delivered yet or ticket not assist related to R1 title?
    A. ETA is 72 hours.

Q. Googie bags? COME ON!
    A. Coming after the intial coin resets happen (3-4 days).

2. Thank you for info.

Any eta on r1 titles maybe?

3. Thank you for info.

Any eta on r1 titles maybe?
    Updated first post.

4. Q. Faction change issue on Mists of Pandaria during trial period (items not converted)?
    A. Make a web support ticket and get your coins back.

Ticket is waiting :) .

5. Edi, What about those Goodie Bags, What they Gonna Contain anyway, And Is There any ETA on it?

6. What about old Molten anniversary titles, are we able to get them back? Just wondering :o

7. Q. What about legendary daggers and coin reset?
    A. Those who had the daggers will have them sent (for free)
    wow

Some people getting lucky.

Since I don't play cata ima assume the impact these dagges had / how community felt about them / how many people actualy had daggers are in a way better perspective them wotlk's shadowmourne ?

8. Could you like mention this thread on the facebook(s), molten news and warmane news ?

9. wow

Some people getting lucky.

Since I don't play cata ima assume the impact these dagges had / how community felt about them / how many people actualy had daggers are in a way better perspective them wotlk's shadowmourne ?
    A whopping total of 3 people had the daggers.

10. A whopping total of 3 people had the daggers.
    I think its definitely more than 3, more like 7 or 8 i think.....

11. I think its definitely more than 3, more like 7 or 8 i think.....
    Just 3, if someone else had them, possible internal winner of something.

12. Can you transfer your char X from Rag to Dw now with votepoints? Or do you need coins?

13. Can you transfer your char X from Rag to Dw now with votepoints? Or do you need coins?
    Visit the store on the warmane site, it has a coin and point option for Ragnaros to Deathwing.

14. I wonder what my "googie bag" will contain

15. I wonder what my "googie bag" will contain
    Nothing as good as people are expecting.

It's more of a thanks thing for being patient and many other things, totally randomized.

123 ... Last