1. May 23, 2016  
    Hi, I have set the realmlist and have created an account, assuming the account on this website is the same to log in in-game. I also have the newer version of wotlk.

2. May 23, 2016  
    Hi, I have set the realmlist and have created an account, assuming the account on this website is the same to log in in-game. I also have the newer version of wotlk.
    yes and so? Are you having any problems?
    Log-in by using your Warmane Account name, not email address, and you will be fine

3. May 23, 2016  
    Trying to connect to wrath, all i'm getting is a "unable to connect" error. What do i do! And i do have the correct realmlist set.

4. May 31, 2016  
    Sir Is Frostwolf Still off or it's Just me ? I've Been Waiting for almost a whole day now and It's still offline . Reply Asap Please . Tnx

5. May 31, 2016  
    Sir Is Frostwolf Still off or it's Just me ? I've Been Waiting for almost a whole day now and It's still offline . Reply Asap Please . Tnx
    Frostwolf has been upgraded to 5.4.8, you still have old 5.4.2 client, that is why it appears as offline to you
    So now you have 3 different options:
    1) go here: https://www.warmane.com/download and get full 5.4.8 client by selecting "Mist of Pandaria"
    2) or by selecting "MoP minimal", it is a 16MB installer which let you play and download the game at same time
    3) if you are using 5.4.2 WITHOUT WoD models then you can Upgrade it to 5.4.8 by following this easy guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319716

6. June 1, 2016  
    I replaced my realmlist with the new one but it still does not want to connect. Is there a problem with my account or Frostwolf the server??

7. June 1, 2016  
    I replaced my realmlist with the new one but it still does not want to connect. Is there a problem with my account or Frostwolf the server??
    if you are using a custom mop launcher made by an other site then you might not be able to log-in here, be sure to use the client provided here: https://www.warmane.com/download

8. μαγκες το κατεβασα το παιχνιδι το εκανα εγκατασταση αλλα δεν μου παιζει...με το που βαλω τον κωδικο με πεταει τι να κανω? για το cataclysm μιλαω...αν ξερει καποιος να μου πει..δεν θελω να πληρωνω θελω να παιζω στον private τι να κανω??
    Edited: June 16, 2016

9. July 2, 2016  
    hey i back to play wow but my all character in sargeras gone how i can restore my char and i want to transfer to another realm?

10. July 3, 2016  
    hey,i downloaded mist of panderia and i done the staff with the realm and u said that u have to log in with ur username not ur email adress but when i do it i get message for battle.net what should i do to connect?

11. What password do I use to log-in though since its still asking for a password. I do understand that I use the UID for the Warmane site.

12. What password do I use to log-in though since its still asking for a password. I do understand that I use the UID for the Warmane site.
    just like how you log-in here on website.
    What error do you get? more details

13. Hey so I've played private servers for years and years. Downloaded the new WOTLK 3.3.5 client off the site and even changed the realmlist to set realmlist logon.warmane.com

Brand new download with a fresh realmlist.wtf change and it just goes from
    Connecting .................................. Unable to connect, please try again later blahblahblahblah
    What do I do?

14. same here, have no idea what to do now

15. It disconnects me shortly after I log in. I don't know why. It hasn't happened before.
    I tried with another account, same problem.

First ... 910111213 ... Last