1. When i try to log in there is wrote Connecting...
    [BTW I am on Mist of Pandaria this is what is inside the folder
    SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enGB"
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    Edited: August 23, 2016 Reason: I need help !

2. When i try to log in there is wrote Connecting...
    [BTW I am on Mist of Pandaria this is what is inside the folder
    SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enGB"
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    did you get that client on Warmane?
    is it 5.4.2 or 5.4.8?

3. Hello, I wanted to play on your WotLK server. I have client 3,3,5a not from your website but I have change realm list to yours. I cannot conect to server. It says "you have been disconected from the server". Can you tell me what to do?

4. Hello, I wanted to play on your WotLK server. I have client 3,3,5a not from your website but I have change realm list to yours. I cannot conect to server. It says "you have been disconected from the server". Can you tell me what to do?
    Make sure it is the exact same version: Version 3.3.5 (12340)
    If it is, recheck realmlist files, depending on the client it can be stored in:
    \realmlist.wtf
    \WTF\Config.wtf
    \Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf (normally in here)

Our realmlist is set realmlist logon.warmane.com

5. Make sure it is the exact same version: Version 3.3.5 (12340)
    If it is, recheck realmlist files, depending on the client it can be stored in:
    \realmlist.wtf
    \WTF\Config.wtf
    \Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf (normally in here)

Our realmlist is set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    Im having the same problem but i downloaded the file from this web. It give me "you have been disconected from the server"
    I checked the realmlist and it is something about warmame.ru or like that.
    I changed it to: set realmlist logon.warmane.com and still not working

This is my connection log:

9/1 12:47:52.781 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_CONNECT code=CSTATUS_CONNECTING
    9/1 12:47:52.904 ClientConnection Completed: COP_CONNECT code=REALM_LIST_REALM_NOT_FOUND result=FALSE
    9/1 12:47:52.986 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_CONNECT code=CSTATUS_CONNECTING
    9/1 12:47:53.185 ClientConnection Completed: COP_CONNECT code=RESPONSE_CONNECTED result=TRUE
    9/1 12:47:53.185 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=CSTATUS_AUTHENTICATING
    9/1 12:47:53.402 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_DISCONNECTED result: LOGIN_OK

In this picture u can see what is happening:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/34pl1xy.jpg

I checked the config.wtf too and the first words are this:

SET locale "enUS"
    SET realmList "logon.warmane.com"

Please help me, im crazy with this. T_T

Im using my user and my password not the email.

6. Hey Jamon!

I'm new as well, i just logged on today.

I had the exact same problem as you, and i scoured the forum for help. No one knew anything.

So, i did something that EVERYONE tells you not to.

I logged in with my e-mail.

What i did is type in my e-mail and password, and press log in. It should take you to "Updating 0%" or something like that.

IMMEDIATELY CANCEL IT.

This will take you back to the Log In screen.

Now, put in your normal Username and Password.

Boom, it's working.

Worked for me flawlessly :) Please report back with your results :)

7. I have the exact same problem mentioned above. Made a new account, changed realmlist, logging in correctly and it says: "you have been disconected from the server". Dont know what to do from here:(

8. I have the exact same problem mentioned above. Made a new account, changed realmlist, logging in correctly and it says: "you have been disconected from the server". Dont know what to do from here:(
    I just gave you guys a solution that may work. Try it :)

9. Didnt work for me, I did get the update 0%things and I canceled it, but it didnt let me log in after it.. Still same

10. Hello guys i download the game and i enter in the game but i can't enter in the relam it says that is offline can someone help me?

11. Hello guys i download the game and i enter in the game but i can't enter in the relam it says that is offline can someone help me?
    Which client version you do have? You should have either a patched 3.3.5a, 4.3.4 or 5.4.8. If you do not, head over the downloads page and download one of our ready-to-play clients.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last