1. Hi Zelta. I have been experiencing this issue for two days now. Just downloaded the minimal version of the game but I am still stuck at the realm selection window. Any updates? Or is the server simly offline. Thanks for your time.

2. I tried another realmlist for another server and it's worked but always when i open warmane server and log in my account it tell me "your account needs to be converted" any solution please ?

3. Hi Zelta. I have been experiencing this issue for two days now. Just downloaded the minimal version of the game but I am still stuck at the realm selection window. Any updates? Or is the server simly offline. Thanks for your time.
    Is it MoP? Make sure you have to 5.4.8 version, not the old 5.4.2.

4. I tried another realmlist for another server and it's worked but always when i open warmane server and log in my account it tell me "your account needs to be converted" any solution please ?
    Which client version do you have?
    Make sure that the realmlist is set realmlist logon.warmane.com, try ping logon.warmane.com from your Windows console.

5. I'm using Windows 10. Downloaded the MOP client, replaced the third line in the config folder, trying to start the WoW exe as admin but nothing is happening.

Even though I'm running it as admin, I'm getting this:

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

How can I fix that?

6. Follow these steps
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

7. Hi guys.. i got my client from another private server.. and im having a problem changing the realm, from the server where i got my client to warmane server.. i already did change the realm.wtf to logon.warmane.com but the client still directing me to it's original server where i got the client help please

8. Good day.
    In my work, our netAdmin has disabled some ports, and I cant play from work. But I had some talks to my netAdmin and he is agree to open for me the port. But I cant find what the port is for the Mist Of Pandoria, FrostWolf. Please send me the information about the port, and I will be able to play from my work, and it would be very pleasure for me. Please send me the information about port. I need only the number of it, like 8087, or 8088 or something like this. I could not find the realmlist file of the game to see this in it. So please send me the information I need. Please!

9. I*have the same problem ;/ ...*what happened to you ?

10. i have still problem i did all those and when i go to log in i writte my info click lordearon then tells just "login in to server game" i wait then send me back to click realm no meter what i clikc still send me back there

11. HELP!!! im playing MoP now.. but how or what will i change it to WotLK? thanks

12. i uncheck the read only, hit ok. it closes and it appears to apply it. but then i check again and its showing read only again. what do i do?

every time i open the game its like its the first time. it plays the movie, makes me adjust my video and audio settings again, etc.

13. i changed the realmlist for pandaria now everytime i try to login i encounter an error, can you pls help me?

i'm encoutering ERROR #132
    Edited: July 15, 2017

14. Tutorial on how to update your realmlist to Warmane.

Wrath of the Lich King
    1) Go to your World of Warcraft folder
    2) Double click on your "Data" folder
    3) Double click on your enUS (or whichever language pack you're using) folder
    4) Right click on the file named "realmlist.wtf", open it with Notepad.
    5) Replace ALL of the text in this file with the following: set realmlist logon.warmane.com

Cataclysm
    1) Go to your WoW folder where you can find your WoW.exe
    2) Double click on your "Data" folder
    3) Double click on your enUS (or whichever language pack you're using) folder
    4) Right click on the file named "realmlist.wtf", select "open it with Notepad
    Note: Sometimes "realmlist.wtf" file may be located in the World of Warcraft
    5) Replace ALL of the text in this file with the following: set realmlist logon.warmane.com

Mists of Pandaria
    1) Go to your WoW folder where you can find your WoW.exe
    2) Double click on your "WTF" folder
    3) Right click on the file named "Config.wtf", open it with Notepad
    4) On the third line, you should see "realmlist". Replace the text on this line with the following: SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"

How to fix the "read only" problem;
    1) Right-click on the file.
    2) Select "Properties" from the displayed menu.
    3) At the bottom of the new panel, there is a box named "Read-only". Make sure it is NOT checked!

I am trying to play WOTLK, I deleted the wow stuff I had previously on my computer and downloaded your guys fresh. Figured it would be easier than fixing everything wrong within the files. boy was I wrong. The realmlists have been changed to exactly how you have them. why am I still unable to connect does anyone know?

15. hi i have the same problem cant login
    i have change like they said

SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enGB"
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"

but always get the message:
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

First ... 31112131415 ... Last