1. for mop how can you open it with notepad i go to notepad open go to the folder and config isnt there???????

2. open the folder, open the realmlist file, then it will ask you which application you wish to open it with, select notepad

3. i've changed it multiple times. i always get a data streaming popup when using warmane realmlist. can only seem to open/connect through molten-wow atm?

4. I changed the realmlist.wtf file to "set realmlist logon.warmane.com"(without inverted comas) and every time i try to connect(WoTLK with new models) it says "Unable to connect", anyone knows why (running it on W8.1)

5. i have no enUS/enGB folder thus no realmlist, can someone help me?

i have no enUS/enGB folder thus no realmlist, can someone help me?

6. i havnt got a realmlist, i go to 'Data' > ( here there is no enUS/enGB ) thus no realmlist, u got any ideas?

7. i did all of that but each time i re-enter the game i need to accept the license agreement before i can play and this keeps happening each time i enter

8. Login Server Down...how do i fix that?...thanks

9. i did everything for mist of pandaria
    first there wasnt a third line in config.wtf but i copied anyway
    second it didnt let me in after i wrote down my gmail email and the pass help me please

10. help me please i did everything for mist of pandarian but .... i cant log in

11. i`ve changed the realmlist and it still says to me that im using the old one
    so how can i fix that

12. Hey, when I changed my realmlist on MoP the first time, I had to re-install the game since it gave me the error; saying I would have to convert my account to a battlenet accout. So now after re-installing and trying again, the realmlist is on the second line and the patchlist on the third. Does this matter or should I change both?

13. I don't understand this, I did what you said in this guide and I'm stuck at "Connecting". If I change to logon.molten-wow.com it WORKS PERFECTLY, BUT THE F*CKING SYSTEM KEEPS SPAMMING ME TO CHANGE TO logon.warmane.com, and that is not working for me!!!!

Please help, this is soo annoying! I'm tired of getting spammed by your system

14. hey, im downloading on a mac, changed the realmlist and what not, downloaded the wrath expansion required to run warmane and when i log on its say that i am disconnected from the server, my internet is fine, any clues to why this might be? also it keeps prompting me to install the new 4.0 patch to LK i keep saying cancel would that be a fix to upgrade or set me back further. thanks for suggestions to fix my problem

15. So, I did all the stuff for mop, changed the config even added a SET realmname command to it from Frostwolf, but when I log in it gets stuck at connecting and when I go to the realmlist it shows Frostwolf is offline, any ideas? my MoP version is 5.4.8 but ive played on 5.4.0 servers with no issues before.

First ... 45678 ... Last