1. May 16, 2019  

2. May 22, 2019  
    I set the realmlist but on the game it stuck on Authenticating

3. hi i am a new player of WoW but, wy when i go in the folder /DATA/data/wow-eu/ , dont i find the file realmlist.wtf? how i can play in ur server?

4. hi i am a new player of WoW but, wy when i go in the folder /DATA/data/wow-eu/ , dont i find the file realmlist.wtf? how i can play in ur server?
    You don't use the official WoW client / Battlenet. Download the Warmane WotLK client.

5. I've just downloaded, my realmlist came with the right address. But i get this error!? while trying to login: Unable to connect. Please try again later...

@edit: The read only thing on the folder fixed it. Thx
    Edited: September 7, 2019

6. Due to some problems I couldn't save the list after changing it, so to fix it, I deleted old realmlist, then on torrent (I already had WoW seeding) set re-download WoW via check, this will only download you the missing files of that download, and you will get a new realmlist already set on warmane.

Just a heads up if someone gets the same problem, this way you can fix it pretty easy, and fast.
    Where can I set re-download?

7. May 24, 2020  

8. June 5, 2020  
    Even today in 2020, it's ridiculously hard to find the set realm list for this P2W server.

9. Hey guys. I have some problem with the game. I just downloaded the client WOTLK run wow.exe, log to the game and have some issues :

1. Downloading update 0% ...
    2. Patch required - Please the restart button ... - Press RESTART btn
    3. Game is loging out and show me the error - Failed to apply patch

What i should do ? Any one can help me ?

PS: I will add fast fact that i try to login with email + pass. When i try to login with account name from warmane page then i cant login.
    Edited: August 5, 2020

10. Hey guys. I have some problem with the game. I just downloaded the client WOTLK run wow.exe, log to the game and have some issues :

1. Downloading update 0% ...
    2. Patch required - Please the restart button ... - Press RESTART btn
    3. Game is loging out and show me the error - Failed to apply patch

What i should do ? Any one can help me ?

PS: I will add fast fact that i try to login with email + pass. When i try to login with account name from warmane page then i cant login.
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"
    4) Log in by using warmane account name, not email address

11. hello recently i was playing on frostmourne but one day while i was logging in it did n let me in cause it was downloading some new pach any help ?

12. hello recently i was playing on frostmourne but one day while i was logging in it did n let me in cause it was downloading some new pach any help ?

13. i have been able to level in about a week played time to 60 pretty sure im faster than some of these wow classic bot

14. its not working for me any ideas?

First ... 513141516 Last