1. I get that you're trying to bring people over to Warsong, but you didn't have to make Neltharion's event so laughable.

2. I would be surprised if people that didn't invest time or funds would expect to win.
    That would be extremely hilarious ..

3. the time (PST) confused a lot of ppl since ppl thought its ST , my advice is to set up times for stuff in Server Time , so ppl can relate , not Pacific Time Zone .

4. On a side note, will there be any streaming?
    Yes, there will be streaming. :)

5. I would be surprised if people that didn't invest time or funds would expect to win.
    If there's no shadowmourne warriors i'm winning this with my 4/5 Furious priest. Calling it right now

Which leads to me to the suggestion: Don't allow Shadowmourne if you want actual balance. It's ridiculous. (I know it can't happen but i'm still trying)

6. I would be surprised if people that didn't invest time or funds would expect to win.
    Investing time won't make any difference since time<funds and yea not everyone can afford fund such a thing.

7. Yes, there will be streaming. :)
    Will there be some non-pvp events as well?
    I am someone who likes Out of Nowhere type events, liks summon a boss into SW or something or re-create something to a similar effect such as the zombie infestation or have a dev/gm fight players, etc.

8. Will there be some non-pvp events as well?
    I am someone who likes Out of Nowhere type events, liks summon a boss into SW or something or re-create something to a similar effect such as the zombie infestation or have a dev/gm fight players, etc.
    Fear not, my friend. I've got quite a few ideas for non-PvP events. :)

9. cool prizes just what is needed at this point and yet not high enough for ppl to ddos for them

10. Fear not, my friend. I've got quite a few ideas for non-PvP events. :)
    Sweet, now thinking about this I missed that Jamaican kid, back in the molten days, he ran bounty hunter events, won like 9k gold once :D.

11. relax my serbian friends, there will be similar events in the future with better rewards eventually

12. If there's no shadowmourne warriors i'm winning this with my 4/5 Furious priest. Calling it right now

Which leads to me to the suggestion: Don't allow Shadowmourne if you want actual balance. It's ridiculous. (I know it can't happen but i'm still trying)
    Awesome event organization so far. Step up your game, guys.

A few suggestions:
    -Don't make these events so ****ing late. Most people are from Europe and have work the next day (they don't own private servers)

-Better organization overall. We did not know the time of the event when we signed up as it was not posted. And now, 15 minutes late, you don't want to post the brackets, so we have to wait even more just to find out if we even qualified. Also, players who don't show up get "punished"? My house burned down, i'm really sorry i couldn't attend the event and get 3000 gold. I missed my chance to have gold for blue gems :\

13. I'd like to organize a Throne of Thunder event... Who's in ?

14. Investing time won't make any difference since time<funds and yea not everyone can afford fund such a thing.
    Sure it would. I don't doubt that any of our skill or devoted players are capable of farming up some gear. Not everyone shares your opinion.

15. I have a great idea for an event! Recreate a scaled up version of the Corrupted Blood Incident! I think that'd be great and loads of fun, but beef it up some in the respects of transmission distance for flying mounts and such.

First 1234 Last