1. I have a great idea for an event! Recreate a scaled up version of the Corrupted Blood Incident! I think that'd be great and loads of fun, but beef it up some in the respects of transmission distance for flying mounts and such.
    Genius, that would be superb.

2. Just one observation. Wouldnt be better that u make Rated BG event.
    3vs3 3x8 = 24 ppl, Rated 10vs10 10x8 = 80. Downside is long matches but more fun for more ppl.
    Maybe in future?

3. I love in game events I'm loving it

4. Just one observation. Wouldnt be better that u make Rated BG event.
    3vs3 3x8 = 24 ppl, Rated 10vs10 10x8 = 80. Downside is long matches but more fun for more ppl.
    Maybe in future?
    That's not a bad idea at all! I'll look into it. :)

5. 3 notes before i continue, to avoid some possible arguments.
    a: i'm a heavy donor on every class, every server, that i play on.
    b: i won't be competing in these events
    c: i do not know if anyone i know is intending to compete in these events.

as a donor, i believe donors should have some limitations. take the mop realms for example. it is a VERY well known fact that mop is the most gear dependent expansion in wow history. i'd provide examples but google would provide the best example, as you can EASILY find loads upon loads of complaints about this on blizz forums, including admittance in the form of blue posts. crafted pvp gear for example, is a waste of money during grievous and prideful seasons, to the point to where some of the most famous players advised against investing money in it. this did not occur in any other wow expac.

to my knowledge, [this is an ignorant statement as i could easily be wrong but it's my current understanding] that by the time the event occurs, it will not have been yet possible for players on mop servers to have obtained the appropriate amount of conquest points to purchase the grievous weapon. giving donors an obvious advantage that could easily be rectified by delaying the event or banning those weapons in particular. not that a 2-3 piece grievous skilled player has any chance vs a full grievous skilled player anyhow. and the typical argument of skill> gear, does NOT apply to MoP. anyone who says otherwise did not play retail. i tend to avoid being honest about my retail experience, but i will admit to being a higher than 2.6k+ spriest [i will not give an exact figure as i know some players that play here in the battlegroup i was, or currently still am, in during mop and wish to remain anonymous. disbelieve me all u want, i'd actually prefer it that way], played wow since vanilla and still currently subscribed to wod.

on nelth, why only 8 ppl allowed to join the 1v1 event? is there some obsession with 8 or perhaps some script that is specifically set up for 8 teams? lol.. should be at least 16 otherwise. and 1v1? you're at least not going to match people up randomly right? putting 2 classes up against each other during the first match where 1 will always win vs the other would be rather careless. ofc, if those same 2 ppl made it into like the semi finals, the odds of you being able to keep match up choices on equal footing is far less likely, and even the first rounds, depending on the participants' classes, may still not make it possible to make each starting match between characters with equal chance.

also, why is it even 1v1 when no other realm is set as a 1v1? and the only realm with an honor reward? honor? lol.. are you trying to force pvp players to leave neltharion? perhaps that's why it's the only cata realm. i'm not really jumping to conclusions at all although i acknowledge it's possibility, but less intelligent people [most of warmane], will jump to this, or a similar conclusion. i know of a few possible reasons myself, but little desire to truly understand the reasoning of the 1v1 setup.

if you take anything from my rambling text wall, limit what's allowed of us donors, especially bugged stuff, and anything regarding gear difference on the mop realms.

oh n random thought. why not make those booster packs into prizes via some sort of token usable on the marketplace or something, not necessarily during this particular event, but just throwing out the idea. most pvp players will reroll the first time their character is no longer the most op lol, and although i havent truly dedicated time into pve since tbc, i'm sure many pve players will reroll for the same reasons.

6. lawl i cant edit my post so um also.. to the guy complaining that the events don't fit into his schedule. the server's are already in EU giving yall a huge [and no, that's not an understatement] MS advantage. and these events make many [not i] unable to even make it to the event [youth of america excluded for the most part, as they are currently on spring break]. but i havent seen any americans complaining here [im not complaining btw lol, i have no intentions of joining the event regardless :)].

7. I would be surprised if people that didn't invest time or funds would expect to win.
    so if i understand correctly,u made this event for full donors who already have enough fun raping low geared chars in bgs,arenas etc...

dunno what can a bis geared char do with 2k gold and a few honor

8. I recomend you all go on Blackrock (AT) to watch their games. They are always fun, entertaining and you can really learn from them. Plus only the good players ever get the Undying and The Immortal titles.

9. Shoutout to Blessed for hosting this, and thanks for the server announcements as well!

It's a shame you couldn't stream it though.

10. Shoutout to Blessed for hosting this, and thanks for the server announcements as well!

It's a shame you couldn't stream it though.
    I'm nagging to get the spectator addon up and running again so I can stream!

Thank you so much for the encouragement though, it helps to know people are enjoying the events. :)

11. (Meant to include this in my above post..)

lawl i cant edit my post so um also.. to the guy complaining that the events don't fit into his schedule. the server's are already in EU giving yall a huge [and no, that's not an understatement] MS advantage. and these events make many [not i] unable to even make it to the event [youth of america excluded for the most part, as they are currently on spring break]. but i havent seen any americans complaining here [im not complaining btw lol, i have no intentions of joining the event regardless :)].
    I'm actually on a PST time zone and am doing my best to cater to both EU and American time schedules. Some events are hosted earlier and some are hosted later for this exact purpose. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to some of the non-PvP ones next week though!

12. I'm nagging to get the spectator addon up and running again so I can stream!

Thank you so much for the encouragement though, it helps to know people are enjoying the events. :)
    Why do you need an addon or such? You could just go view via being a gm and just chill in the arena being invisible :P

13. (Meant to include this in my above post..)

I'm actually on a PST time zone and am doing my best to cater to both EU and American time schedules. Some events are hosted earlier and some are hosted later for this exact purpose. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to some of the non-PvP ones next week though!
    thx for the invite :) but i only pvp lol. i just don't wanna compete. nothing against the events of course, in fact if u ever need help or just someone to bounce ideas off of, i spend most of my time helping ppl so always free for such things :) i just prefer to disassociate myself from what passes as "pro" here for 2 reasons. 1: i have no real quarrel over what is considered skill here, but more so the attitudes of those that leave little to be desired. and 2: winning increases popularity whether u like it or not, something i sadly didn't tak into consideration some years ago when i first joined. that along with all that it entails, is not something i'd be looking forward to.

14. Why do you need an addon or such? You could just go view via being a gm and just chill in the arena being invisible :P
    Very true, however it ends up looking sloppy and unorganized when you can't tell who's on what team and who's winning or losing. Anyone of us staff members who uses the stream page are aware that whatever content we bring is representative of the server as a whole. I don't want to tarnish what we have or make people feel like quality isn't necessary. If it isn't available for the next week of planned PvP events though I'll most likely stream it personally and unofficially. We'll see! :)

thx for the invite :) but i only pvp lol. i just don't wanna compete. nothing against the events of course, in fact if u ever need help or just someone to bounce ideas off of, i spend most of my time helping ppl so always free for such things :) i just prefer to disassociate myself from what passes as "pro" here for 2 reasons. 1: i have no real quarrel over what is considered skill here, but more so the attitudes of those that leave little to be desired. and 2: winning increases popularity whether u like it or not, something i sadly didn't tak into consideration some years ago when i first joined. that along with all that it entails, is not something i'd be looking forward to.
    Totally understood. Just know that everyone is welcome to the events that I host! :)

15. cool events and keep doing it

one thing regarding the mop 3s event:
    after you skirmished us up against each other it wasnt possible to use arena1/2/3 commands. that really crippled my gameplay since clicking frames is kinda slow. would be great if that could be fixxed until next time

First 1234 Last