1. Will there be some non-pvp events as well?
    Yes of course.

2. cool events and keep doing it

one thing regarding the mop 3s event:
    after you skirmished us up against each other it wasnt possible to use arena1/2/3 commands. that really crippled my gameplay since clicking frames is kinda slow. would be great if that could be fixxed until next time
    +1 on this had the same prob in every game

Drops

3. 1v1?

1v1 sounds really good until you see all the warriors and gurthadins 1shotting everything lmao. it'll still be fun to watch though. i hope someone famous like mikepreachwow streams it

4. 1vs1 was abit LOL.. wotlk just make a full bis retri and its all over 1 gcd

5. Could you guys make an 'adventure event? what can be completed by anyone not just the 1st 2nd and 3rd place would be gifted... on many other servers the gm's made server specific events where they added some quest giver mobs who sent you away on azeroth to kill / collect / find something so you can get some pricious revards... there were many like... find the queen find the wizzad find the saga... etc... I think that's a good thing to not just hide and seek but to make and adventure with your guildies and friends by 5-6 steps... 1step price potion 2nd food 3rd pet 4th some rare geer / or consumable 5th epic gear / consumable crafting thing and the last and finishing step of the quest chain is a mount or something good... I think this would get more players in and not just 10-15 ppl would run across azeroth to find someone and the event would take a whole day not only a 30 min thing... what do you think about it?

6. Could you guys make an 'adventure event? what can be completed by anyone not just the 1st 2nd and 3rd place would be gifted... on many other servers the gm's made server specific events where they added some quest giver mobs who sent you away on azeroth to kill / collect / find something so you can get some pricious revards... there were many like... find the queen find the wizzad find the saga... etc... I think that's a good thing to not just hide and seek but to make and adventure with your guildies and friends by 5-6 steps... 1step price potion 2nd food 3rd pet 4th some rare geer / or consumable 5th epic gear / consumable crafting thing and the last and finishing step of the quest chain is a mount or something good... I think this would get more players in and not just 10-15 ppl would run across azeroth to find someone and the event would take a whole day not only a 30 min thing... what do you think about it?
    Hey! I absolutely love this idea, as does Hisue. However it requires a good amount of devotion from the developers and they just don't have that kind of time right now. I'll see what we can do about using this idea or one similar to it in the future for a special occasion though!

Thanks for your input!

7. Hey! I absolutely love this idea, as does Hisue. However it requires a good amount of devotion from the developers and they just don't have that kind of time right now. I'll see what we can do about using this idea or one similar to it in the future for a special occasion though!

Thanks for your input!
    I hope so it will be in the bear future :)

8. That was a wonderful event, guys ! I really enjoyed it.

First ... 234