1. My fellow Dota2 players

Hi, guys
    I just wanted to know if there are many dota2 players among us or not. Everytime I asked my friends if they played dota2, the answer is always no, which at some point felt like Im enjoying a cool game alone without any friends. Since I have been in this server for 5 years until now and Ive had my share of fun over the years. I had friends, and lost friends. Some of them are still playing, and some stopped after moltdown. Anyways, I just wanted to know how many Warmane players out there that play this game and was wondering if they maybe want to play with me. Playing a good game is fun but playing it with friends and people that have similar things in common can make any game much more enjoyable. :)
    So anyways if you guys want, you can just add me on steam. The name's Medios Ahmad. The picture looks like a red samurai.
    Soooo....yeah. I guess I said what can be said. Add me if you guys feel like it, no pressure! :D

Cheers,
    Medios

2. Hello! Avid Dota 2 Player here. I'm all up for some games after I get rid of this 10 LP games for nerd rage quiting.

STEAM NAME: Mikazuki Marazhu