1. The first 2 days Twin Peaks was open and it worked fine .. Battle for gilneas was open with a lil bug when you assault the mine it says that you assaulted the water works and when you assault the water works it says you assaulted the mine and thats it. But for some reason they were closed :/ no idea why.

2. dear warmane, please stop release broken and unfinished pve content and start to think about the people who are pvp-oriented. we also demand some attention and we want new content as well...

sincerely,
    the whole pvp community

3. dear warmane, please stop release broken and unfinished pve content and start to think about the people who are pvp-oriented. we also demand some attention and we want new content as well...

sincerely,
    the whole pvp community
    I second that. It's like they are giving middle finger to pvp community. One dungeon is more harder to script than 2 bg's combine.
    Please Warmane gief us more bg's.

4. I have never thought I'd say this but...I miss Alterac Valley.

5. Btw, what happend to the thread in which BlueAo asked us what battleground we would like to see?
    The thread disappeared?

6. wtb deepwind gorge and twin peaks

7. I love all battlegrounds that don't have vehicles in them.

8. Yeah what happened to the BGs like Battle of Gilneas and Twin peaks which worked fine when the server just started. I dont see any reason why they closed those BGs . SotA and Isle of conquest definitely needed to be closed due to the bugs and issues but the other BGs could'ave stayed

9. One dungeon is more harder to script than 2 bg's combine.
    Say that when a DK finds the sweet spot to Death Grip you and drop you below the texture.

dear warmane, please stop release broken and unfinished pve content and start to think about the people who are pvp-oriented. we also demand some attention and we want new content as well...

sincerely,
    the whole pvp community
    Just so you know ... No PVE content is released whole and complete. It never was.

Also PvPers benefit from Class fixes too.

10. Molten hates PvP. It's always like this, look at our current situation. New dungeon released, new one announced, 3 raid bosses. Minor class fixes but absolutely 0 Pvp fixes, no new Bgs... It is incredibly unfair that they are fixing MoP dungeons but not Battlegrounds, cause new MoP Bgs are extremely fun. I'd be curious tho what would PvE-ers say if lvl 60-70 dungeons were open only and MoP Battlegrounds were released...

11. Say that when a DK finds the sweet spot to Death Grip you and drop you below the texture.

Just so you know ... No PVE content is released whole and complete. It never was.

Also PvPers benefit from Class fixes too.
    did you even read what i typed?

12. Well, whining and putting the blame on their released dungeons & raid bosses won't change anything.
    It's good they're making improvements. PvE players have equal rights with PvP players.
    I am pretty sure the staff will release some PvP content soon.

13. Seriously, stop releasing dungeons until we get some more battlegrounds.

14. If you look around and inspect people everyone will realise that most of community is PvP... I just see no reason to put some efforts in scripting some new battlegrounds instead of dungeons and raids. Not that they should stop scripting PvE, but just to be more active at PvP stuff, too.

adail
    me want AV :D

First 1234 Last