1. Battlegrounds got repetitive

No wonder, it's only 3 of them taking turns.
    Come on, when will we get new battlegrounds? All you do is keep releasing dungeons, which not many people care about. Most of the server is PvP oriented, so give us what we need.
    Cheers.

2. During first days of Frostwolf MoP, there were Alterac Valley and Battle for Gillneas open. As much as I remember, they were working fine, at least Gilneas, no idea why they closed it.

3. During first days of Frostwolf MoP, there were Alterac Valley and Battle for Gillneas open. As much as I remember, they were working fine, at least Gilneas, no idea why they closed it.
    I am asking the same question...

4. At least one new BG would be awesome :)
    These 3 somehow became depressing.

5. Some class fixes > Arenas > Some dungeons > More class fixes > Some more dungeons > Some raid stuffles > More class fixes > Maybe another battleground..eh..maybe another arena > Quests.

Seems about their priorities atm. If bgs are boring you, give world pvp a try. :D

6. Guys im seriously leaving MoP, therefore WoW from now on. I hate the amount of time the game takes and gives so little content in return. I dont like this. I mean, how hard can it be to release some new battlegrounds? When they were here, they were working fine. Now they are gone. Goodbye untill the endgame content!

7. Yep, bgs became so depresing. I scream when i see loading screen of AB and EOTS, which only leaves me WSG. Im just wondering how much time will take til li start screeming for that one also.

I really cant think of a reasong why they dont enable TP or Gilineas, since those bg's are based in same principle as WSG and AB.
    I played WOD PTR on AT witch had TP and Gilineas enabled, they even had Silvershard Mines enabled.

Note to Warmane : The bg's that im mentioning are pre MOP ones apart from SM, therefore should be enabled a long time ago.

I hope Devs or PvP admin (shout out to Malaco) will see this post and think about investing a few hours of their time to bring us those bg's or half of pvp player community will stop playing wow cause of repetitions.

8. I have sota/twin peaks achievements from when it was open....*Caugh caugh molten open mop bgs*

9. I'd like to see some MoP battlegrounds. Temple of Kotmogu and Deepwing Gorge are really awesome battlegrounds. But then again, I wouldn't complain if any other bg was released, and I see no reason against that, considering there are some dungeons out already. Now should be our turn.

Some class fixes > Arenas > Some dungeons > More class fixes > Some more dungeons > Some raid stuffles > More class fixes > Maybe another battleground..eh..maybe another arena > Quests.

Seems about their priorities atm. If bgs are boring you, give world pvp a try. :D
    World PvP? For that we need Timeless Isle... Oh wait, that's not working either (last time I checked).

10. Just don't open SOTA and IOC :) rest would be nice.

11. not really sure why we're stuck with the same 3 battlegrounds for 3 months

12. Bring sometime different to the table and change things up lol

13. not really sure why we're stuck with the same 3 battlegrounds for 3 months
    I believe it's going like that more than 3 months

14. Pretty sure there are developing raids and what not like raiding content right now and class fixes and throwing everything else aside... Don't think it would be hard to enable the bgs again if they were on the realm before working and all.. I look forward to AV :)

15. just dont ever open sota :) open the rest though :D

123 ... Last