1. PvP in Sargeras is dead, a lot of players stopped playing cuz they got borred of only 3 bgs and the annoying Blade's Edge Arena.
    Thats why u see only half population in Sargeras or less.

2. Hate to break it to you but whole Sargeras is kind of dead now more than ever, at least on Frostwolf there are some people playing the game :P

3. PvP in Sargeras is dead, a lot of players stopped playing cuz they got borred of only 3 bgs and the annoying Blade's Edge Arena.
    Thats why u see only half population in Sargeras or less.

And you think people stopped playing on sargeras cause of 3 bgs on Sargeras? U couldnt be more wrong..
    Frostwolf is still highly populated with same content as on Sargeras. So frostwolf people love to play just 3 bgs or something else my be on.
    It's moltdown fault and nothing else. People stopped playing after first and then second problems. For some it was sign to stop playing cause they lost everything.

4. Hate to break it to you but whole Sargeras is kind of dead now more than ever, at least on Frostwolf there are some people playing the game :P
    Frostwolf is also dead. Brain dead.
    The amount of players suffering from mental disability and who are unable to play the game even at a most basic level seems to be enormous on the horde side. Round about 80% of my losses in RBGs are not due to the allies being that great, it's the horde team that fails so hard that even allies in greens or contender can win.

Waiting in queue forever or being teamed up with all these failures. I'm not sure either option is very desirable.

Another sad realization is that no amount of novel BGs is going to change all that. All these failures will still be there, waiting to join and ruin your and my day. Oh well, perhaps for premades it will be better after all. :)

5. It's still better to fail at variety battlegrounds than just 3... When you join, even when you know it's going to be a failure at least you have some enthusiasm to play because that battleground you didn't play a lot or battleground didn't pop for some time...
    Anyway, going to off-topic, on my horde alt that I just play for dailies, I have around 50% winrate while queuing solo (I'm full tyrannical so it's not really a few battlegrounds). But it is good idea to join some guild that do premades, as you said...

6. Lately Alliance isn't even trying most of the time. Usually play with few people in premade and situation is that Alliance has like half team AFK or they just stop ressing after they die once. They don't even give any fight in middle lots of tmes. It's no fun when 3 of their people try something and rest is just 'meh'. Lots of them don't even release and they just wait dead until auto-released.
    It's either that situation or once or twice a day they form a premade and give good fight, but that's rare.

As for 3 BGs, as it's been stated countless times, Warmane is directly losing people by not releasing more. What's worse is that we have to dump our Honor Points into those 400 HP crafting thingies (I already bought mounts and ugly transmog stuff) because HP to JP conversion is broken/disabled. I have absolutely no incentive to play BGs other than 2-3 daily wins to fully cap. And before someone comes saying that BGs in itself are fun, yes they are, to the point where you just play with half brain turned off because it's that dull to play same stuff over and over agan. If I wanted to play same stuff over again I'd play LoL or something...

7. The reason population goes lower on MoP realms is definitely lack of variety. I can confirm it for my self and my friends I play with. I have NO desire to play no more. When I see Eye of the Storm, I wanna puke. In fact, now-days, when I role Eye of the storm, I just log out from that char, and log in to another. I don't wanna gear up any new chars, cause I have no stomach to do it trough those 3 BG. And out of those 3, WG is the only BG I can still play. AB is good BG, but I'm sick of it too. What I do right now is this: When week is reset, I play arena for 1-2 hrs to cap CP on my 3 chars, than I play few more bgs just to fully cap and that's it. Basically I cap on all my chars in one evening and rest of the week I log in, check my AH and leave. The only thing i still enjoy doing is to help some random guys from global to cap in Arena. And even that is ONLY fun if the guys are not so good, cause than I have to fight harder to carry them. If they are good, than it sucks again, cause we we win with little to no effort and I lose will to play again.
    Edited: April 23, 2015

8. It's still better to fail at variety battlegrounds than just 3... When you join, even when you know it's going to be a failure at least you have some enthusiasm to play because that battleground you didn't play a lot or battleground didn't pop for some time...
    Anyway, going to off-topic, on my horde alt that I just play for dailies, I have around 50% winrate while queuing solo (I'm full tyrannical so it's not really a few battlegrounds). But it is good idea to join some guild that do premades, as you said...
    I disagree. Actually, I don't mind losing when it's a good game. But the amount of intellectually and/or physically challenged players on horde side is through the roof. It's no concidence that most people I check on RBG have 40% or less win. There are just that many people who can't even comprehend and play such an easy game at a reasonable level.

9. And so here comes the raid finder... Still not a single new battleground...

10. come on warmane, I don't understand what is wrong with you, my friends dont play anymore because of that, we are pvp oriented and you only give us class fixes and pve useless content, it is okay but I can´t play the same 3 bgs anymore, really I CAN´T. I´m going to return when you release some new bg. bye bye ybe bye vye vye bvyeyeyvbyawyayvbgaubgyawayfu´pfoja´spfo j´psdfjasdpfamother****ersbywyhdayscfuasfa

11. GOOD NEWS!
    We got Temple of Kotmogu and Twin Peaks. Keep it up, Warmane!

First ... 234