1. Random pugs alliance vs Mighty Bloodlust

Hi all.

I was playing some Bgs with my first char in sargeras (Very low at the moment...), when I join in a Warsong in solo queue with a very PUG team (8/10 alliance had 290-320k) against the ''inmortal and best horde pvp guild ever''.

This was the result :D

Thx alot for this easy win =D

2. Gratz on the win. And thanks for calling us "Mighty" though. :D

3. Gratz on the win. And thanks for calling us "Mighty" though. :D
    The ''Mighty'' was sarcasm :D

4. The ''Mighty'' was sarcasm :D
    Even though. It was an Honor for us for you to say "Mighty". :D Thanks again.

5. So they let you cap some flags while they steamrolled your team?

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread.

6. So they let you cap some flags while they steamrolled your team?

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread.
    They can't pass from the middle, while we get some flaggs. When they get the flagg we return it easy.
    Oh, they were 2 healers, alliance only 1.
    The point is: The ''most powerfull and agresive horde pvp'' (as they call themselves) loses against alliance pug team in BG.
    What hilarious.

7. So you feel good making this thread? you life must suck.

And no im not of horde, or from this guild.

8. They can't pass from the middle, while we get some flaggs. When they get the flagg we return it easy.
    Oh, they were 2 healers, alliance only 1.
    The point is: The ''most powerfull and agresive horde pvp'' (as they call themselves) loses against alliance pug team in BG.
    What hilarious.
    they claims they r best but..ofc when they r in a 40man raid (half r random and from other guilds thou) while 10healer have their back and they r hiding in a tiny room! :D them getting pawned in BGs is not something unusual.

9. So you feel good making this thread? you life must suck.

And no im not of horde, or from this guild.
    maybe my life is better than yours:

Age and Country : 42 from Cuba
    ;)

I make this thread because the leader of that guild is constantly creating Threads about ''how pro they are and how suck the alliance''.
    I want to show how they lose against pug alliance team.

10. they claims they r best but..ofc when they r in a 40man raid (half r random and from other guilds thou) while 10healer have their back and they r hiding in a tiny room! :D them getting pawned in BGs is not something unusual.
    We never said we're the best. Or maybe you guys look at us that way. We only love killing Alliance and that's all. :D

11. maybe my life is better than yours ;)

I make this thread because the leader of that guild is constantly creating Threads about ''how pro they are and how suck the alliance''.
    He never said alliance sucks. He just created threads showing what they did, like many ppl do on the forum. Winning a premade bg with pugs dont mean nothing. If a premade get 5 or 10 noobs with them and the random pug team is better the premade have no chance.

12. He never said alliance sucks. He just created threads showing what they did, like many ppl do on the forum. Winning a premade bg with pugs dont mean nothing. If a premade get 5 or 10 noobs with them and the random pug team is better the premade have no chance.
    I just create my own thread showing what I do, like many ppl do on the forum.
    Are you mad, bro? :D

13. (half r random and from other guilds thou) .
    Why would we need to invite other players from other guilds. when we have .
    44 Members online. :D. Lets see what escape goat sentence you can come up with.

14. I just create my own thread showing what I do, like many ppl do on the forum.
    Are you mad, bro? :D
    It's a feeble attempt of yours. Nice effort though but not enough.

Definitely if we got beaten as 10 man premade and I'm in it. Then you can brag about it and I will congratulate you by winning us with PuG group. Cuz you deserve it. :D

I am a sport player, no one wins all the time. I accept loses and learn from it.

15. maybe my life is better than yours:

;)

Maybe , just maybe, my age and country is not true. And you, are a 23 yo virgin guy? I can see that on your hidden profile.

123 Last