1. We were 4 the rest were random pugs and no helers, plus Rub did all the work for you :P.
    However gg by VV.

PS Now I know how your members felt just half an hour ago in Eots...ask Adrenaline :cool:
    Lol mate. I solo queued on this one. I was the only VV in this BG.
    Which char are you btw?

2. Nahhh no hate :D Congrats bro!

His post was about a pug win vs a premade and you show the exact same but with different result. Point?
    Same as him :D
    You win some you lose some :cool:

3. And this was the result today.
    Thnx for the epic slaughterfest :D
    I wasn't in that BG, and you haven't merit, you were in premade with 4 healers. We were pug random team and we also won.

Bloodlust "premade" farmed at GY for the whole match.
    Screenshot preview fixed
    Edited: April 5, 2015

4. I guess you still dont get the point >< its ok young padawan, one day you will understand.

5. I guess you still dont get the point >< its ok young padawan, one day you will understand.
    Rofl, you are a fun guy, but there is no point to understand :D
    This post was opened to lower the ego of your leader.
    Edited: April 5, 2015

6. lol, why? Tbh only spoken to her once and i dont find her to have a ego but it obviously bothers you haha

Imma gonna make a new post, annoying ava's on forums :P you got 1 Muhaha

7. lol, why? Tbh only spoken to her once and i dont find her to have a ego but it obviously bothers you haha

Imma gonna make a new post, annoying ava's on forums :P you got 1 Muhaha
    Don't you like Aladin? :(

8. So they let you cap some flags while they steamrolled your team?

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread.
    This is an absolutely terrible post. Leaving aside whatever happened in this particular random battleground that I don't care about, steamrolling some people and still losing is more embarrassing than just plain losing. It means you could have won but were too stupid to win even when you had the advantage.

9. Good in bg, world pvp and arena, dont hate - appreciate
    Haha i dont hate you. I Farm a LOT of teams of Anarchy with my monk Nadesh and my aflicc Warlock, and some teams of blodluzt .. or whatever, to the exception of a dk donor (another dk "pro" haha)...is all. <3
    Edited: April 7, 2015

10. So you feel good making this thread? you life must suck.

And no im not of horde, or from this guild.
    This. What sad motives these people must have to bother making threads about a bg win.

11. And this was the result today.
    Thnx for the epic slaughterfest :D
    To be honest looks like a pretty good bg, but truth be told none of those players on ally were organized at all while you guys had an amazing premade(played Mage in arena a few times not good memories for him) Maybe post a rated pick or something because I don't know about you guys but posting random bg picks to show superiority isn't exactly legit. Don't even get the point of this thread. Should we start taking more Screen Shots of bg wins?

12. Im already miss mightly,unstopable,tha men who can stomp horde premade with green pug gr,mister black magic delenis! nahhh jk :D but things dont change as i see :)

13. You aren't simply the BEST PvE guild if you just say that you are best, or you have more members then any other guild on realm. They are just high on numbers, but low on skill, that is my opinion. Horde has no good PvP guild atm. My bad, +1 to " and the Stealthed Rogues "!

First 123