1. Epic Stormwind Invasion <Bloodlust>

Behold, The first ever recorded Epic Stormwind Invasion on Sargeras: Mists of Pandaria

[YT]c0AG67VVouE[/YT]

2. please upgrade your pc
    Yes, workin' on that. I am aiming for 8 core and a GTX Titan. But my PC don't lag at all when I am not recording though.

3. lol and how many time u got wiped? and for how long u were hiding in bank? xD ur own corpse was left behind in elwyn forest for like 30min i wish i took some ss...:D

4. lol and how many time u got wiped? and for how long u were hiding in bank? xD ur own corpse was left behind in elwyn forest for like 30min i wish i took some ss...:D
    You cannot compare how many Alliance we have killed in your capital city. It was so fun and Epic. We will be back for more. :D

5. lol with a 40man raid u really did a good job surprising and killing a few on ur way..as soon as 2 ally guild made a raid u got wiped. :cool:

u make us so happy..make sure u come back again with more random peeps.;)

6. Ahahaaha allis getting mad !! hahahahaha

Just ignore them dude and laugh.

Funny how when they raid orgri they rule the server, and when they get raided our pc sucks, lol.

7. lol with a 40man raid u really did a good job surprising and killing a few on ur way..as soon as 2 ally guild made a raid u got wiped. :cool:

u make us so happy..make sure u come back again with more random peeps.;)
    It was 3 Alliance raids, got wiped by 1 Guild. Epic :D.

Ahahaaha allis getting mad !! hahahahaha

Just ignore them dude and laugh.
    IKR. I'm leaving this here. I will be back on this thread in a couple of days. Gonna enjoy my time in BGs. :D
    After all, I deserve a rest and relax and play some WoW with my guildies.

8. Awesome job! Although I'm not as active as before(real life issue), I always missed the time when we get over 1k honorable kills in one city raid. Keep it up and no mercy for alliance!

9. And got asskicked by pokemonz like 10 times... Best was before few days, they invaded Iron forge and we get fast to Darnassus and raid was over xD

But I like what are you doing- we need more world pvp. Its fun so keep it up ;)

10. It's nothing but a card to flex your e-peen over.. You're paying over the odds for an average card.
    Get yourself a 970 instead, more power and will last you a lot longer than the Titan will.

11. Funny how you edited out the parts where you wiped. And at least when alliance guilds attack SW, like Pokemonz for example, we rape hordies outside in front of garrosh's room we don't hide in a little closed room.

12. Funny how you edited out the parts where you wiped. And at least when alliance guilds attack SW, like Pokemonz for example, we rape hordies outside in front of garrosh's room we don't hide in a little closed room.
    Then you are not that experienced when it comes to Battle Strategy. In our real world. Our soldiers carefully plans where to make their defenses, how they strike, and how they escape. They use their surroundings and terrain to their advantage. We apply and utilize IRL strategies into WoW. And as you can see, it is working :D. Too bad Orgrimmar does not have any area of Advantage, the Orcs are really smart. :D

13. Then you are not that experienced when it comes to Battle Strategy. In our real world. Our soldiers carefully plans where to make their defenses, how they strike, and how they escape. They use their surroundings and terrain to their advantage. We apply and utilize IRL strategies into WoW. And as you can see, it is working :D. Too bad Orgrimmar does not have any area of Advantage, the Orcs are really smart. :D
    Didn't know wiping over and over again was an irl strategy :O

14. Didn't know wiping over and over again was an irl strategy :O
    It's normal. Specially when you have the entire Alliance trying to kill you.
    But the greatest thing you guys should know is that We never give up. And as a result, we wiped the entire Alliance that are against us. Don't you admire raids like ours? I'm glad some alliance did.

123 ... Last