1. Really cool video, I just think it's too long and the recording programme is bad. Also ~1:40 am, Stormwind is usually a ghost town. try it during the more busier hours of the day. ;)
    I really like what y'all are doing; enticing world PvP.

Hope to see more raids (with better quality :P)

2. I always found it interesting how you only raided Stormwind after MC decided to call it time. After all of the great Alliance players had moved on, you dominated an empty server. What's sad is how proud you are of this achievement, lol.
    MC won't even make a difference, your members we're in different guilds and all your "great" players were still playing. How do you define "empty server"? Sargeras Cataclysm had more population than Sargeras MoP. A pity you guys were disbanded right when we're ready, we had no idea though that you guys we're done. We would enjoy destroying stormwind a lot more if MC was still alive. :D

Like I said, if you want to send a message of intent, start setting up some rated BG's against alliance guilds, and make a point.

Or start dominating arenas, like all the other pvp guilds are doing right now...
    I said we're are not ready for RBGs yet, we will be soon enough. why aren't you listening. Oh and arenas? I've been dominating your members in arenas. No offense. :D Have you forgotten that I'm not any ordinary DK? You should stop underestimating me. Why don't you ask your guildies. Or should I show you myself.

I am now 1900+ rating in 3s. As I told you, your time as a bugged agility class is over, this isn't Cataclysm anymore. Why don't I see you in 3s? It would take a long time for you to reach my rating as of now.

I would be interested in setting up a gigantic fight out in tanaris or stv for vanilla memories, if you guys are down
    We are very experienced when it comes to large scale PvP. It's what we really wanted. BGs like AV is our favorite. We are DOWN! Guild vs Guild. Just say when.

So instead of you crying your heart out forcing yourself and everyone to believe that I suck or we suck so much, what you should do as a Guild Master of Verbally Violent is, go and get your guild together and start raiding Orgrimmar and show that you guys can do better.

3. Also ~1:40 am, Stormwind is usually a ghost town.
    I am from Philippines, 1:40 am my time is 5:40 pm Server time (France - Paris). And we raided during the weekend to ensure a lot of Alliance are online.

4. I said we're are not ready for RBGs yet, we will be soon enough. why aren't you listening. Oh and arenas? I've been dominating your members in arenas. No offense. :D Have you forgotten that I'm not any ordinary DK? You should stop underestimating me. Why don't you ask your guildies. Or should I show you myself.
    Haha your not that special hate to break it to you,not sure why you think your so amazing. That ego.

5. Oh and arenas? I've been dominating your members in arenas. No offense. :D Have you forgotten that I'm not any ordinary DK? You should stop underestimating me. Why don't you ask your guildies. Or should I show you myself.
    Although I never heard of you, how special can you be in an online game? The "stop eating that glue" special DK?
    You're going for 8 core and titan graphic card, but your PC doesn't lag when not recording - if you intend to impress, fix your ego first and/or stop making stuff up.

► Donating helps the sever & allows skipping queues.

6. Haha your not that special hate to break it to you,not sure why you think your so amazing. That ego.
    I'm not special, I never was. I 'm just a regular player, non donor that pwns players who thinks their better. :D.
    Although I never heard of you, how special can you be in an online game? The "stop eating that glue" special DK?
    You're going for 8 core and titan graphic card, but your PC doesn't lag when not recording - if you intend to impress, fix your ego first and/or stop making stuff up.

► Donating helps the sever & allows skipping queues.
    I'm not special, I'm just saying that I'm not an ordinary DK player. Been playing Death Knight ever since WoTLK came out. Read & understand pls. :D

You're not color blind, right? My name has an orange color, meaning I'm not a donor.

7. MC won't even make a difference, your members we're in different guilds and all your "great" players were still playing. How do you define "empty server"? Sargeras Cataclysm had more population than Sargeras MoP. A pity you guys were disbanded right when we're ready, we had no idea though that you guys we're done. We would enjoy destroying stormwind a lot more if MC was still alive. :D

I said we're are not ready for RBGs yet, we will be soon enough. why aren't you listening. Oh and arenas? I've been dominating your members in arenas. No offense. :D Have you forgotten that I'm not any ordinary DK? You should stop underestimating me. Why don't you ask your guildies. Or should I show you myself.

I am now 1900+ rating in 3s. As I told you, your time as a bugged agility class is over, this isn't Cataclysm anymore. Why don't I see you in 3s? It would take a long time for you to reach my rating as of now.

We are very experienced when it comes to large scale PvP. It's what we really wanted. BGs like AV is our favorite. We are DOWN! Guild vs Guild. Just say when.

So instead of you crying your heart out forcing yourself and everyone to believe that I suck or we suck so much, what you should do as a Guild Master of Verbally Violent is, go and get your guild together and start raiding Orgrimmar and show that you guys can do better.
    First ss is against players in contenders... Lol I can't believe you ss that LOL

Cata hunters weren't bugged, you can stop lying to everyone.

Frost dks ARE bugged. I already proved that to you. I can imagine your tears when they get fixed :)

You still backpeddle as a dk,gg.

Oh and VV isnt a pvp guild, we don't even recruit. It's just social guild for friends. We just happen to have some unreal players is all :)

Also, i hope you realize... Mmr isnt rating :/

8. Frost dks ARE bugged. I already proved that to you. I can imagine your tears when they get fixed :)
    There is one positive DK bug and thats Frost Strike... You want me to give you a list of every negative bug? We could be here sometime. DK isnt even working 10% of what it should be.

9. There is one positive DK bug and thats Frost Strike... You want me to give you a list of every negative bug? We could be here sometime. DK isnt even working 10% of what it should be.
    I have time. Please do tell what else is bugged for frost dks :)

10. First ss is against players in contenders... Lol I can't believe you ss that LOL

Cata hunters weren't bugged, you can stop lying to everyone.

Frost dks ARE bugged. I already proved that to you. I can imagine your tears when they get fixed :)

You still backpeddle as a dk,gg.

Oh and VV isnt a pvp guild, we don't even recruit. It's just social guild for friends. We just happen to have some unreal players is all :)

Also, i hope you realize... Mmr isnt rating :/
    IMO. All hate towards this thread lead me to one conclusion. Alliance ego have been utterly shattered, they cannot believe 1 guild and 1 person can demoralize them. She was right when she said that you should stop blabbing on forums and start proving that you can do better. So prove it in game not on forum.

Your hate towards this dk is immense. You asked her earlier to start dominating in arena, then right when she slaps evidence right at your face. you dig hole to get out and start throwing dirt at her again. this will be a never ending argument. Bottomline, she proved something, and you proved nothing so far.

I was hoping for your guild to go up against bloodlust, it would be a great scene for everyone to see. then you ended up with an excuse, "Oh and VV isnt a pvp guild, we don't even recruit. It's just social guild for friends. We just happen to have some unreal players is all :)"

11. IMO. All hate towards this thread lead me to one conclusion. Alliance ego have been utterly shattered, they cannot believe 1 guild and 1 person can demoralize them. She was right when she said that you should stop blabbing on forums and start proving that you can do better. So prove it in game not on forum.

Your hate towards this dk is immense. You asked her earlier to start dominating in arena, then right when she slaps evidence right at your face. you dig hole to get out and start throwing dirt at her again. this will be a never ending argument. Bottomline, she proved something, and you proved nothing so far.

I was hoping for your guild to go up against bloodlust, it would be a great scene for everyone to see. then you ended up with an excuse, "Oh and VV isnt a pvp guild, we don't even recruit. It's just social guild for friends. We just happen to have some unreal players is all :)"
    I'm the one trying to set up rateds bgs... Lol

12. I'm not special, I'm just saying that I'm not an ordinary DK player. Been playing Death Knight ever since WoTLK came out. Read & understand pls. :D
    I and majority I know play the same class since TBC. Does that make us ultra-non-ordinary or you ordinary?
    Before getting 8 core for games, you should donate. It'll make things seem less... made up.

13. I have time. Please do tell what else is bugged for frost dks :)
    Blood Tap: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/5360
    Conversion: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/7931
    Rune Issues: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/9244
    Dark Simulacrum: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/9468
    Runic Corruption: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/11140
    Might of the Frozen Waste (Obliterate underscaling): http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/11140

Them are the Frost, I can go on about how Unholy isnt playable at all...

14. So there it goes something for Ily and her "best pvp guild on Sargeras"

a 10/10 GEARED premade of BL, with 4 healers, cant handle 5/5 premade from verbaly violent on WSG? come on...

u need to do better than come to talk at foruns and link screens of arenas versus contender ALTS. from our guild!

Do better next time, we want some challenge :3

subir fotos gratis

First ... 23456 ... Last