1. Ahh, I was referring to s15, but I guess we're not patch 5.4.7 so you make a good point on that.

Every time I mention Frost Strike, you come out and defend dk's. It certainly implies that you feel that other dk abilities should be fixed BEFORE frost strike, which is essentially defending a positive bug.

Anyways, thread's been derailed. The raid was a great idea Ily, and was certainly fun. Do more and let us know when you're ready for rated bgs :)
    Don't hate me, hate the game next time. :D

2. I did arenas and bgs once in my life and the only reason why I ever did that was to annoy people. Nothing else. After reading the entire thread, I think all pvpers want to do the same.

3. I did arenas and bgs once in my life and the only reason why I ever did that was to annoy people. Nothing else. After reading the entire thread, I think all pvpers want to do the same.

Thats cute, my 5.8k GS can crit people 12k with death coil :x
    Wrath people are so mad. I love seeing people mad at DKs.

4. Why the heck would you look someone up on YouTube just to post this I mean really you probably have better things to do.

5. Why the heck would you look someone up on YouTube just to post this I mean really you probably have better things to do.
    Unless the have a crush on her. :D

6. Thats cute, my 5.8k GS can crit people 12k with death coil :x
    See I posted a SS of people raging because I dont care for numbers and I dont even know what my crits dmg strength or anything is. I dont even know how many HP are you supposed to have on a certain patch. After I finish BG, I click Leave. I dont check the dmg done.

But thank you, I read it. I have no idea what that means.

7. Is whatsherface bragging about how many Hordie corpses they can litter the Trade District with again? Yawn.

8. Notoriousssssssssss... Doesn't know anything about Death Knights, Kemi, I'm sorry for his stoooopidity. :D. I love it how he raged about rune visial issues. Dark Sim is very useful for me, I can steal bubble like I always did back in cata. Specially in SW raids. Grip a pally, Silence, chains, Dark sim, He bubbles then you steal the bubble. haha Epic XD.

All he knows is: 1 shot macro, and kill command :D. Pet ignoring resilience, get a spirit pet XD. That's skill for him right there. Then rage about how hunters are weak in MoP. Well, if you got used to re-tarded dmg in Cata, I'm sure you would be surprised when you play MoP.
    1shot macro? kill command? lol u have no idea what u r talking about..i suggest u go to hunters forum and see how they nerfed everything hunters had since 2 update ago..pet..spells...etc. even before that 1shot macro for hunters?! lol go update ur info first.;)

9. 1shot macro? kill command? lol u have no idea what u r talking about..i suggest u go to hunters forum and see how they nerfed everything hunters had since 2 update ago..pet..spells...etc. go update ur info first.;)
    Forget hunters, weak dps Useless class! Everyone is playing warriors now! Go reroll Warrior!

10. So warmane has a little fixed hunters and now people QQ about warriors and DKs... IDK what you guys think but DK has more negative bugs than positive ones. And for the warriors I can say most of them are nabs and can be countered easily. Instead of QQing try to learn how to play your class.

11. So warmane has a little fixed hunters and now people QQ about warriors and DKs... IDK what you guys think but DK has more negative bugs than positive ones. And for the warriors I can say most of them are nabs and can be countered easily. Instead of QQing try to learn how to play your class.

fix? no they didnt fix a single bugged spell for hunters, instead...they nerfed pets and naturally they killed our kill command! the only thing we had beside our weak dot and arcane shot.
    gg molten let stamped be bugged forever + crows and ofc glaive toss.

about DKs honestly idk. i can usually kill most of them even with a bunch of bugged spells..and about warriors 99% of them only know how to use lolstorm...that1% know how to cc r hard to kill. well u cant blame ppl for chosing warrior or reroling when their own class get more and more bugged instead getting fixed and warriors r still the same op bugged as they were in day 1.

12. It is funny how this guy from bloodlust guikd think hm they are the best and they did anithing. U got wiped in start by fewer ppls then u were. U got wipe outside and inside the bank evdn if u tried to get use of los. U guyz abd other horde got wiped in darnasus, exodar, ciyies that are not defended by pugd.

Getting wipe over and over its failure. Did u ever seen pokemonz got wiped in orgrimar ever On sargeras? I dont thinks so and u might never see that ever, even if u make a raid of full greavious.

But like others said its good to defend sonetime so come more. The gates are opened.

Btw i want to ask Vv guild when they first kill garosh? Cause we pokemonz kiled him second day after server started. And not only garrosh

First ... 45678 ... Last