1. Enhance shaman pvp .

Sooo hello guys i just wanna share with the comunity a video about my enhance shaman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqIF_3d1Ho

Please understand that i was playing shaman for the last 4 or 5 months in MOP. so i mixed up a little bit with the spells (in 1 bg i was looking for ascendance) .
    Hope you guys enjoy it.

2. I wouldnt cut the scenes in the middle of the fight. It doesnt hurt to show also the own character dying...
    Also i would replace DBW with DV/DC.

3. Dbw beats Death Choice on so manny levels.
    First of all Crit that Death Choice provides is at his gear level almost completly unnecessary when armor penetration is not the best stat but it still comes handy in small amounts versus platers, then the proc; agility proc is small and bad, enhancement gets more than twice attack power from Dbw attack power proc and useless crit agility provides is as i said unnecessary, then dbw has a haste proc aswell which is also so much better than 450 agility infact it's one of the best procs in arenas you can get, and third proc is agility but in higher amount than Death Choice, so Death Choice is probably one of the worst choices you can pick as enhancement shaman if you are able to pick. **** Comet's Trail a 239 i level trinket beats it, Herkuml beats it, sharpened, Dbw, so manny better trinkets for enhancement pvp.

4. Nice video. Looking forward for your 2v2 man. Playing as enh also, not much pvp on this realm, but also doing it. Btw, on pvp better is Frostbrand on offhand, especially in arena (cus of slow effect, but the best part it cant be cleansed unless the guy will use a cd like HoF on Pal). About trinkets its just as any1 want. Some guys like DBW they choose DBW, some guys like STS they choose STS, anyway in my opinion DC is not useless, but its worse than any trinks of that ---> STS/DBW/WFS/Comet. What do i choose? With what im palying? I like DBW and WFS, those trinkets are mostly choosed by me, just cus i like it thats all ;]
    I'v enjoyed ur video and would like to see a little more. Go on buddie.