1. New and need some advice

Hi Guys,

Completely new to private server.

cheers

2. Hi Guys,

cheers
    Hey mate, Welcome to Warmane(Molten).

If there is any advice I can give you, and you're completely new, do your best to find a good and friendly guild. They'll help you with the right amount of moderation, and they will answer most of your questions. This of course depends on what sort of guild you're in.

I think it'll be exceptionally helpful if you have questions such as "is this a good place to level?", because in most cases certain zones on this server (regardless of your realm) will just have no quest givers, or the quests will be so bugged you will start cussing every mob you see on your way out of said accursed questing zone.

Any other advice you wanted, you can easily obtain if you have a decent guild.
    WoW is fun, but it's better with people you get along with.
    Good luck with your MoltenWoW (or is it Warmane? w/e) experience! Hope all the best for you.

3. Hey mate, Welcome to Warmane(Molten).

If there is any advice I can give you, and you're completely new, do your best to find a good and friendly guild. They'll help you with the right amount of moderation, and they will answer most of your questions. This of course depends on what sort of guild you're in.

I think it'll be exceptionally helpful if you have questions such as "is this a good place to level?", because in most cases certain zones on this server (regardless of your realm) will just have no quest givers, or the quests will be so bugged you will start cussing every mob you see on your way out of said accursed questing zone.

Any other advice you wanted, you can easily obtain if you have a decent guild.
    WoW is fun, but it's better with people you get along with.
    Good luck with your MoltenWoW (or is it Warmane? w/e) experience! Hope all the best for you.
    Hi, i think i'm on warmane. what's the different between these 2? i google wow private server and warmane showed up. so here i am. :D

I'm looking for an addon that tells me where to go. i installed tomtom and questpointer and i dont see any waypoint or pointer. those addon are loaded from logon screen thou.

4. Hi, i think i'm on warmane. what's the different between these 2? i google wow private server and warmane showed up. so here i am. :D

I'm looking for an addon that tells me where to go. i installed tomtom and questpointer and i dont see any waypoint or pointer. those addon are loaded from logon screen thou.
    Hey there and welcome to Warmane, Warmane is the new server of the Molten & AT Merging into one new server.

Anyhow I'd advice you into to joining a social leveling guild, you will meet lots of experienced and helpful players there. You can always ask questions in global if you're in need of help (incase you don't know how to join global " /join global " just type that in chat )

As for addons you can use quest helper you can find it here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=51521?t=51521

I dunno which expansion you're playing, so always remember to check the addons for the correct expansion. good luck ;)

5. Hi, i think i'm on warmane. what's the different between these 2? i google wow private server and warmane showed up. so here i am. :D

Hello and welcome to Warmane.
    The basic starting addons are : Bagnon ( 1 big bag), Carbonite (For quests ), OmniCC ( Timers on ur abilities), Deadly boss mods (for raids/dungeons), Atlasloot (For drops ), ackis recipe list (for professions

6. Hello and welcome to Warmane.
    The basic starting addons are : Bagnon ( 1 big bag), Carbonite (For quests ), OmniCC ( Timers on ur abilities), Deadly boss mods (for raids/dungeons), Atlasloot (For drops ), ackis recipe list (for professions
    hey there, thanks for the tips. i feel welcomed here. :)

im looking for a powerleveling addon that is compatible with warmane. couldnt find anything yet.

also looking for a leveling guilt at at frost(something?) server. let me know who to whisper. cheers! :)

7. welcome, hope u enjoy the game! :D <3

8. Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your private server experience here in warmane

9. hey there, thanks for the tips. i feel welcomed here. :)

im looking for a powerleveling addon that is compatible with warmane. couldnt find anything yet.

also looking for a leveling guilt at at frost(something?) server. let me know who to whisper. cheers! :)
    Powerlevelling add on?o.O and your realm i'm guessing is Frostwolf, which is Mists of Pandaria, so look out for 5.4 Add ons

10. hey there, thanks for the tips. i feel welcomed here. :)

It depends on which server u are cuz there are multiple addons for each expansion

adail
    Welcome mate!

12. Hi Guys,

cheers
    Welcome to Warmane! :)

13. Powerlevelling add on?o.O and your realm i'm guessing is Frostwolf, which is Mists of Pandaria, so look out for 5.4 Add ons
    yeah. it's frostwolf. i meant the addon which tells you which quest to take and where to go in order to level up quicker. I used it back in wotlk days on wow server. it's called some powerlevel guide or something.

14. yeah. it's frostwolf. i meant the addon which tells you which quest to take and where to go in order to level up quicker. I used it back in wotlk days on wow server. it's called some powerlevel guide or something.
    and i overheard you could pay to get to level 90. how do i do that?

15. and i overheard you could pay to get to level 90. how do i do that?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=276299 Horde-only journey to 90
    You can donate here https://www.warmane.com/account/donate

12 Last