1. Booster pack error

Hi. I have a rouge character on frostwolf and i reached lvl 81 a while ago. But i used ambush and fell under the map, after a relog all my lvl 1-80 heirlooms (meaning my daggers, trinket, ring, chest) cant be re-equipped. Why? is it a bug? or they just cant be used after lvl 80?.
    First they disappeared, but i got a new mail containing the missing gear. Yet i still cant equip them :(

2. Hi. I have a rouge character on frostwolf and i reached lvl 81 a while ago. But i used ambush and fell under the map, after a relog all my lvl 1-80 heirlooms (meaning my daggers, trinket, ring, chest) cant be re-equipped. Why? is it a bug? or they just cant be used after lvl 80?.
    First they disappeared, but i got a new mail containing the missing gear. Yet i still cant equip them :(
    Heirlooms are lvl 1-80 so after u reach 81 they cant be used anymore and are send back to you in a mail.

3. Heirlooms are lvl 1-80 so after u reach 81 they cant be used anymore and are send back to you in a mail.
    But i could use them until i fell off the map. and i was already 81 then. and i dont have any gear to replace them -_- :/

4. But i could use them until i fell off the map. and i was already 81 then. and i dont have any gear to replace them -_- :/
    If you dont relog imo they are still on character but if you do and u're 81 they will be send back to you in a mail.
    There are looms from 1-80 and 1-85 and in wod it's even better.

5. If you dont relog imo they are still on character but if you do and u're 81 they will be send back to you in a mail.
    There are looms from 1-80 and 1-85 and in wod it's even better.
    oh i see. thanks. and is there anything i can do? cuz i really dont have any gear to replace them. not even enough money to buy new :'D

6. oh i see. thanks. and is there anything i can do? cuz i really dont have any gear to replace them. not even enough money to buy new :'D
    Just do quests in cata zone and you will get items and gold. Pick up everything and sell anything you dont need.
    This thread is in cata subforum so you're playing mop. Just lvl fast through cata zone and while leveling in mop/doing quests you will have more than enough gold.