1. Warlock can't progress

Hello,

I have this bug where the person I need to click on to start the quest is too far away and I can't move thus making me unable to progress. This is my second character as I delete the first one cause of the bug.
    Here is a screenshot.

2. create ticket in-game and wait for GM response. That's the only thing that u can do. I had the same issue before.

3. create ticket in-game and wait for GM response. That's the only thing that u can do. I had the same issue before.
    That ^

Also you can try unstuck.

4. That ^

Also you can try unstuck.
    create ticket in-game and wait for GM response. That's the only thing that u can do. I had the same issue before.
    Thanks for helping /unstuck is not a command apparently. Anyway I made a ticket in-game. Thanks again for you help.

5. Thanks for helping /unstuck is not a command apparently. Anyway I made a ticket in-game. Thanks again for you help.
    In-game: go to Help Request (the question mark in your menu bar), then click on 'Character Stuck' and click on 'Auto-Unstuck'. That should fix it.

If that didn't work, go to the molten-wow website and go to the options menu, click on your realm, click on Tools, select Unstuck, then select your character and click Unstuck.

Hope I helped.

6. In-game: go to Help Request (the question mark in your menu bar), then click on 'Character Stuck' and click on 'Auto-Unstuck'. That should fix it.

If that didn't work, go to the molten-wow website and go to the options menu, click on your realm, click on Tools, select Unstuck, then select your character and click Unstuck.

Hope I helped.
    It didn't work. In-game it says I can't do it when stunned and the website said it worked but when I log back in I am at the same place again still stuck.

Edit: I think it is because that place is my home location and the website teleports you to your home location.