1. How can you do 70k icelance? i am full tyrannical full enchanted and socket with trinket on use and weapon enchant proc if i am lucky i crit 60k
    tailoring cloak enchant + jade spirit + on proc pvp trinket + on use pvp trinket + incanter's ward 15% spell damage increase + fingers of frost 25% ice lance damage increase. 80k was the highest i was able to do in arena, and i'm only 488 ilvl.

Said a warlock,ur so full of ****...
    warlocks require standing still in the same spot for 3 seconds to 1 shot someone, and can be interrupted in a million ways, meanwhile a warrior slams his face on the keyboard and bladestorms all the way to rank 1. i guess you are just mad because warlocks are the only class that's actually able to bypass second wind if they actually get that 3 second cast time spell off.

2. tailoring cloak enchant + jade spirit + on proc pvp trinket + on use pvp trinket + incanter's ward 15% spell damage increase + fingers of frost 25% ice lance damage increase. 80k was the highest i was able to do in arena, and i'm only 488 ilvl.

warlocks require standing still in the same spot for 3 seconds to 1 shot someone, and can be interrupted in a million ways, meanwhile a warrior slams his face on the keyboard and bladestorms all the way to rank 1. i guess you are just mad because warlocks are the only class that's actually able to bypass second wind if they actually get that 3 second cast time spell off.
    It feels like a paladin proccing 3 tentacles at once in cata, thats how warrior's dmg is.

Agree.
    I'm pretty tired to see 1000 warriors in BGS doing the same rotation over and over:
    Charge, put flag down, burn all cds , set a macro like : I aM SuPeRManNnN!!!! and hit bladestorm.
    Not to mention in arena 2 warriors fought each other for 15minutes with a dampening of 100%. Second wind is broken, warrior class is broken, 5 keybinds at most.

3. Warrior, Insane dmg
    All you Warriors look alike (Crit stack, etc), everyone knows GC Mist Weaver is the genuine class.

4. Any class. POCKET SAND!

SCHSHAAAAA!

5. nothing beats decent warrior on molten ;)
    I fought a 493K warr yesterday,was he decent?...I donno?..Did I kill it?...yes I did!

6. WW monk can kill him ;).

Also I wanna see any warrior vs my friend 900k guardian lel

7. well, in this bugged times i would say WW' Monk is the best PvP class for 1v1. It got alot of healing and mad dps without cd's, so i will let you imagine and also couple immunities to stuns and etc.
    Edited: March 26, 2016

8. Necromancer, insane shovel.
    Lol.

How's ret doing? :o

First ... 345