1. That works for monkey-warriors. This is how it usually goes:
    Warrior pops one shot macro
    Monk casts ToK
    Warrior intervene to banner/leap/charge twice. ToK fade off. ToK effectivly wasted.
    Warrior stuns you and spam 110k slams.
    Warrior: ez
    Tell me which one of them isn't monkey. 90% warriors I saw just pop reck+sweeping+bs and delete everyone unless there's monk to reflect all the **** back on them.
    Both in arenas and bgs. Why would anyone even bother to do different once geared when you can delete entire enemy team with one spell.

2. I always thought warrior was a melee class.

3. Current state of Destro Locks.

Mind you, that's with D stance up.

4. Current state of Destro Locks.

Cuz it's working as intended, Chaos Bolt was the strongest hitting ability in MoP.
    Warriors complaining about stuff, lel.

5. locks arent working as close as good as they should so u shouldnt complain a bit about them. u will see how powerfull they are once afliction gets full fixed and destro gets fixed Havoc/glyph of Havoc and that spell for aoe i forgot the name. locks are supose 2 be the bigest dmg by far in BGs on this expansion.
    but the most fun part for me is that here atm fire and arcane are better then Frost mage ....thats just so wrong its kiling me srsly ;)

6. @Knappster complaining about warlocks when he has a 30yard stun, leap, 2 charges, intervene on flag , 2 interruptes if specced , 2 reflects ( if specced). And a fear breaker too. All these while facerolling 4 buttons doing 100k slam crits .
    That class is broken op and they complain about the slowest traveling speed ability in the game, aka CB

7. ah yes when dks are gamemechanicly even further away from the lore than they where from the beginning when the undead DKs didnt count as undead by gamemechanics ^^

I admit that i am totally new to warmanes MOP servers so i dont have any warmane experience as DK, just official MoP and molten wotlk. And back in wotlk versatility and indeed survivability where the DKs biggest strength - had no anti class and a blood dk in 1 on 1 was pretty much immortal. and blood dk only teams were very effective in 2 on 2 arena as well.

Also its kinda hard to imagine an undead plate wearer as squishy =(
    No, they are definitely no squishy, but require some skill to play as they do have a really short range for like 90% of their spells and indeed have no real CC. Therefore I find Mage for example to be really tough opponent in duel, especially frost one, but on the other hand I find Warriors to be fairly easy for DK cause they are also melee and once u spread diseases on them Obliterate can crit over 300k and DK can still take a lot of damage to survive warrior's attacks, especially in Blood Presence. I mean they are almost like tanks. Plus with right glyph your Anti-Magic Shell becomes a bubble which absorbs tons of damage (50% of your health to be exact) and can use it every 45 sec. So no, DK is definitely no squishy, it just has its own weaknesses like every other class.

8. Im still looking forward to que against a team without a war on it, ill give a coin for the first one i see.

As the video states clearly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGDcwOxBzY - Go with a spriest! :D
    Damn forgot about that video, its from wotlk but couldnt be better for this situation, 10/10.

9. Current state of Destro Locks.

it should crit you MUCH MORE than that. I am full grevius + buffs + potions etc.
    Just wait for a minor fix and i am sure you can post more screenshots :P

10. it should crit you MUCH MORE than that. I am full grevius + buffs + potions etc.
    Just wait for a minor fix and i am sure you can post more screenshots :P
    It was in an arena match.

To everyone else: I'm not complaining.

To the guy who said 100k slam crits: lol

11. It was in an arena match.

To everyone else: I'm not complaining.

To the guy who said 100k slam crits: lol
    Not at all. Almost all kids are playing warrior mostly. Making a macro with bladestorm going like : I aM SuPeRManNnNnN !!!!! while rotating like a retar.d, slashing the entire raid
    in arena they just charge at me once, burn all cds and bladestorm. Looks so pathetic yet that BS is doing 50-60k crits each hit, for 8 sec. Count a bloodbath in and the target is dead. GG , 0 skill involved. I feel worthless playing any other classes that require medium to high skill in order to just stay alive.
    Blizzard logic : Make warriors as OP as possible along with frost dks.

12. Blizzard logic : Make warriors as OP as possible along with frost dks.
    You do understand how terrible DKs are in this patch? They are glass cannons, stop QQing about their damage and just focus them in BGs, they are basically Arcane mages, will **** on you if you dont **** on them first.

13. Blizzard logic : Make warriors as OP as possible along with frost dks.
    DK's have a 20 second cc immunity on a 1 minute cooldown at the moment due to a bug.

Here's to hoping it will be fixed soon.
    Sadly, due to another bug, they can also use Death's Advance during this cc immunity so they can't be slowed either, while Frost Strike also does 50% additional damage.

We can only wait for fixes for them, as well as warriors, who are even more positively bugged.

Luckily, I think only these 2 classes have positive bugs, as I have not come across other classes with any major positive bugs.

14. DK's have a 20 second cc immunity on a 1 minute cooldown at the moment due to a bug.

Here's to hoping it will be fixed soon.
    Sadly, due to another bug, they can also use Death's Advance during this cc immunity so they can't be slowed either, while Frost Strike also does 50% additional damage.

We can only wait for fixes for them, as well as warriors, who are even more positively bugged.

Luckily, I think only these 2 classes have positive bugs, as I have not come across other classes with any major positive bugs.
    Again talking about what you don't know.. I already posted you a detailed reply in about thread... Go learn your own class instead of trying to know others.

First 12345 Last