1. Hunters are easy to beat if you know how. They are great at kiting, but they are really squishy. Warriors are the top pvp class right now imo, followed by mages.

2. If u want to beat 80% of population choose class that beats warriors. Thank me later :)
    nothing beats decent warrior on molten ;)
    Ahem. I can beat every single Warrior on this entire server on my WW Monk. Quite easily. It is one of the reasons why I made one, to counter half this server using a Warrior.

3. During LK i use to take down every class, especially Hunters & Warr..

So ret pala is a joke now :( in MOP

4. Ahem. I can beat every single Warrior on this entire server on my WW Monk. Quite easily. It is one of the reasons why I made one, to counter half this server using a Warrior.
    *Warrior pops one shot macro*
    *Monk casts ToK*
    *Warrior diez*
    Monk : ez

5. *Warrior pops one shot macro*
    *Monk casts ToK*
    *Warrior diez*

And then 2 more warriors charge in.

6. Play warrior
    /spell reflect
    /afk
    IMBA WIN

thanks me later for these info :P

7. Ahem. I can beat every single Warrior on this entire server on my WW Monk. Quite easily. It is one of the reasons why I made one, to counter half this server using a Warrior.
    Not to mention in my last BG. 3 warriors just charged on us, drop flag, all CDS, bladestorm. Looks so pathetic and yet so ****ing op.
    GG blizzard.

8. During LK i use to take down every class, especially Hunters & Warr..

So ret pala is a joke now :( in MOP
    Well, I agree pala is not as strong as it used to be on WOTLK, but ppl are spitting on it way too much. I too when I first played it on MoP thought it's bad, but after a while I found my ret pally to be quite good both in BGs and Arenas. I'm always among top DPSers in BGs (many times even the top one) and I cap CP in arena faster than on my other alts. If played right, you can still beat almost anione.

I also play shadow priest and frost DK and enjoy playing all of them. Shadow priest is another class that is underestimated, and I found it to be completely wrong too.

THIS IS THE FACT: Each and every class brings something different to the game, and it's always good to have variety of classes over having just few of them that are easier to play or doing better in general.

And it doesn't matter which one you choose, if u invest enough time to learn it, you can be good on them all.

9. Lmao,who even use one shot macro vs Monk ?

charge->CS->MS->stormbolt (monk trinkets)->thundeerclap->Shockwave->slam->slam->die by sword (monk will prob use karma)->fear-> heroic leap->wait (prob monk will get out if he kept antidisorienting spell)->kiting (nitroboost/demorilizing banner) till karma gets off->Charge->Stormbolt->Reck->mortal strike->slam-> execute = Ez

Didn't mentioned how warr gets off cc ,coz too long (Evey Man for himself,beserker rage).

10. Lmao,who even use one shot macro vs Monk ?

charge->CS->MS->stormbolt (monk trinkets)->thundeerclap->Shockwave->slam->slam->die by sword (monk will prob use karma)->fear-> heroic leap->wait (prob monk will get out if he kept antidisorienting spell)->kiting (nitroboost/demorilizing banner) till karma gets off->Charge->Stormbolt->Reck->mortal strike->slam-> execute = Ez

Didn't mentioned how warr gets off cc ,coz too long (Evey Man for himself,beserker rage).
    Intervene Banner for roots / snares etc.

Tho I prefer playing my rogue.

11. tell me if i am wrong or maybe its a molten bug specific thing but on official servers of that patch frost DKs were pretty much OP? Obliterate damage went through the roof and almost oneshotted cloths also the disease spreading made them kings of the BG in terms of damage as they would easily infect everyone with ease and again obliterate does a hell lot of damage.
    While not as viable in arena, they ruled in 1 vs 1 and BG.
    Also frost DK has nice tools to survive burst and that what MoP duells pretty much boil down to - survive the burst. otherwise the class with the higher burst wins.
    And while warriors indeed have the best burst frost dk burst is very powerfull and the CDs are very short actually so you may be able to burst multiple times in a duell if its a tough one.

Though i add that even on official servers warriors ruled MoP. So warrior is a save bet

12. tell me if i am wrong or maybe its a molten bug specific thing but on official servers of that patch frost DKs were pretty much OP? Obliterate damage went through the roof and almost oneshotted cloths also the disease spreading made them kings of the BG in terms of damage as they would easily infect everyone with ease and again obliterate does a hell lot of damage.
    While not as viable in arena, they ruled in 1 vs 1 and BG.
    Also frost DK has nice tools to survive burst and that what MoP duells pretty much boil down to - survive the burst. otherwise the class with the higher burst wins.
    And while warriors indeed have the best burst frost dk burst is very powerfull and the CDs are very short actually so you may be able to burst multiple times in a duell if its a tough one.

Though i add that even on official servers warriors ruled MoP. So warrior is a save bet
    Dks are glass cannons, we do insane DPS however we are so squishy. We have no mobility, no good CC, and little defence. We are just DPS machines, which makes us horrible in PvP when you consider every other class and what they gained.

13. ah yes when dks are gamemechanicly even further away from the lore than they where from the beginning when the undead DKs didnt count as undead by gamemechanics ^^

I admit that i am totally new to warmanes MOP servers so i dont have any warmane experience as DK, just official MoP and molten wotlk. And back in wotlk versatility and indeed survivability where the DKs biggest strength - had no anti class and a blood dk in 1 on 1 was pretty much immortal. and blood dk only teams were very effective in 2 on 2 arena as well.

Also its kinda hard to imagine an undead plate wearer as squishy =(

14. *Warrior pops one shot macro*
    *Monk casts ToK*
    *Warrior diez*
    That works for monkey-warriors. This is how it usually goes:
    Warrior pops one shot macro
    Monk casts ToK
    Warrior intervene to banner/leap/charge twice. ToK fade off. ToK effectivly wasted.
    Warrior stuns you and spam 110k slams.
    Warrior: ez

First 1234 ... Last